Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652388 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8445 on: June 21, 2015, 09:53:36 am »

He's aware of the supernatural, then. Incidentally, now that you're here, if you would be so kind as to answer an earlier question of mine... Any particular place I need to report to?
"...Eldritch abominations it is."

Wiles jots down a few more notes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: June 21, 2015, 10:56:02 am »

Pandora waits for another student to volunteer to have their combat abilities measured.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: June 21, 2015, 11:00:43 am »

Jana steps forward, carefully observing the teacher.
"...just to be clear, we're to go absolutely all-out, yes? Pull no punches and all that?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: June 21, 2015, 11:08:31 am »

"You can, if you wish." Pandora takes her stance.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: June 21, 2015, 11:14:59 am »

"...given how easily you defeated your previous challengers, I don't think I can afford to."
Jana gets into a combat stance, spreading out her center of gravity and raising her arms in an obviously defensive manner, both hands made into fists and raised near her face.
The question is, should I? I'll need to find out precisely how strong she is in comparison to myself as I am now before I try anything else...
She observes Pandora's stance, looking for any openings other than the supposed one on her right, since that one was a blatant trap.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: June 21, 2015, 11:18:30 am »

Corentine has been watching everything. Did I mention that?
...I forgot? No I didn't.

She's still all red and very-obviously-a-demon and stuff.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: June 21, 2015, 11:20:09 am »

[Trude]
Self Defense

I should go next.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: June 21, 2015, 11:20:28 am »

Yuri is calmly watching everyone else fight.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: June 21, 2015, 11:24:44 am »

Except for the weakness on her right, Pandora leaves no openings in her stance. Her eyes are forward, facing Jana, her right leg is forward, her left leg is back. Her left hand is facing Jana, her right is balled up in a fist beside her waist. Pandora appears to be taking deep breaths. Her stance is near perfect.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:26:24 am by Sanure »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: June 21, 2015, 11:26:00 am »

((...how the fuck is Pandora facing Pandora? What, does she have Shadow Clones now as well?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: June 21, 2015, 11:27:12 am »

((Don't know what your on about :P I'm on an older laptop right now. I will make mistakes >.>))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: June 21, 2015, 11:54:37 am »

((Don't know what your on about :P I'm on an older laptop right now. I will make mistakes >.>))
((...deep breaths, Blitz. Surely Sanure doesn't mean to piss yo-fucking get this through your skull m8.))
That one is obviously a trap, but... I'll have to go for the unexpected, then.
Jana continues to stand there for a few seconds.
If she gets me on my back, it's over, so both sliding along the ground to aim for the legs and leaping forward is out... No Jana, don't think. FIGHT.
And Jana does that, leaping into the air a fair bit higher than she should-is she taller now? Yes, definitely a fair bit taller, and bulkier, than she was before. She's grown by several inches, in fact... Oh, look, she's behind Pandora now. She quickly turns around, and sends a quite basic punch, just her right fist going straight ahead towards the back of Pandora's head, as she puts all the force she can behind it without overbalancing and falling over herself, although said punch still has all her not-inconsiderable strength behind it. That one should be able to tear through a brick wall like tissue paper.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: June 21, 2015, 12:06:16 pm »

((It wasn't on purpose this time, but if you link that video one more time, then every time will be on purpose. That video does little to make people use proper English. So yeah, stop linking it.))

Pandora stands motionless as she watches Jana jump into the air. Closing her eyes, Pandora drops low, spinning her body around to meet with Jana's landing. "Impressive. Most people don't attack from behind when they see my stance. They usually go for the right opening." Pandora kicks away, sliding across the ground before standing back up. The stance she takes this time is slightly different. Left foot forward, Both hands facing Jana. Her eyes are closed. Her breathing, deep. Jana would see an opening on her left side, and one behind.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: June 21, 2015, 12:10:46 pm »

Jana actually snarls, before running forward and sending a roundhouse kick towards Pandora's right side. Her teeth seem to have sharpened slightly, and her nails look just a little bit more like claws now...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: June 21, 2015, 12:15:53 pm »

((Does Alice have the cat doll ragnarok97071? From magic theory class))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1274