Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652204 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8400 on: June 21, 2015, 01:03:45 am »

"I can sssee your hessitations Larrissssa. You musssst sssshare a common enemy to control thisssss though."

((Do we just introduce ourselves to the self-control teacher?))
((Yes.))

Both make the unevenness of the pressure increase slightly, before it starts to even out again, his breathing slowing slightly for a few seconds before he simply... loses focus, the weight around him suddenly becoming wild and chaotic before the world seems to right itself, the weight vanishing, Tor letting out a gasp.
"Good work. However, you will need to work a lot harder than that if you want to control your powers completely."

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"I see you have quite a bit of attitude. Good. That helps build willpower. Now, back to your meditation." Sensei removes th gold bars, and places a chair on Torimus's back, then sits down on it. He flicks the television to boxing.

What was that at the end... That balanced it out? Shit. Memory got blocked...

Shit. If only my will was stronger, like that girl's... How the hell does she keep herself so chipper all the damn time!?

"Fine."

He closes his eyes, coming back into focus again.

Dark...

He suddenly cries out again, chaotic bursts of black-and-red energy suddenly exploding out around him, though likely the sensei would be able to protect himself, and he manages to get them back under control within a moment or two.

"What the hell... Why..."

He sighs, standing up.

"The hell is wrong with me..."

"Has it become too much for you?" Sensei smirks
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:16:41 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8401 on: June 21, 2015, 01:07:06 am »

"No. This should be nothing. I've done shit like this every day. There's something interfering with my control directly somehow." He grits his teeth. "Don't know what it is. Can't be magic, the sheer amount of Malice would burn it out. And I'm not in shock, or pain, so it's not that, and none of these things actually require me to focus on them, so I'm not losing control directly, I just... It's like there's some sort of blockage in the Malice I'm not able to detect, which shouldn't be possible. Malice is pure negative emotion until I draw it out and form it into power, meaning that physical obstructions, or even most magical ones, wouldn't obstruct its flow through my body. It's like there's some kind of... Other emotion in there, somehow. But that's impossible."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8402 on: June 21, 2015, 01:07:32 am »

"What? Share a common enemy with who? Myself?"
thincake

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8403 on: June 21, 2015, 01:20:49 am »

Alice will wait inside the classroom for enchantment. "Now then." Alice cracks open her enchantment book.
Spoiler: Gm (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Since Alice is an the enchantment room she will search for the materials.
You find them rather easily. The Enchanting teacher notices. "Why do you need silence?"
"Because I think it will have useful...  applications for when I graduate, and I would like to perfect it.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8404 on: June 21, 2015, 01:47:10 am »

(Infinite ninjas, if anything has happened with William I have no idea)

"I figure I should make some friends here, and you look like just the man for the job. Or teenager, I guess... What do you say?"
Wiles holds out a gloved hand which seems entirely too bony.
William stares vacantly for a second before taking the hand and giving it a weak shake. "Friends... yes... thank you."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8405 on: June 21, 2015, 01:51:43 am »

"...that was a lot simpler than I thought it would be. I will gloat insufferably the next time I see her... Anyway. There's no need to thank me, or to whisper like that."
Wiles tilts his head to the side.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8406 on: June 21, 2015, 01:54:38 am »

"No. This should be nothing. I've done shit like this every day. There's something interfering with my control directly somehow." He grits his teeth. "Don't know what it is. Can't be magic, the sheer amount of Malice would burn it out. And I'm not in shock, or pain, so it's not that, and none of these things actually require me to focus on them, so I'm not losing control directly, I just... It's like there's some sort of blockage in the Malice I'm not able to detect, which shouldn't be possible. Malice is pure negative emotion until I draw it out and form it into power, meaning that physical obstructions, or even most magical ones, wouldn't obstruct its flow through my body. It's like there's some kind of... Other emotion in there, somehow. But that's impossible."
((*squee*))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8407 on: June 21, 2015, 01:58:42 am »

"...that was a lot simpler than I thought it would be. I will gloat insufferably the next time I see her... Anyway. There's no need to thank me, or to whisper like that."
William looks down ever so slightly. "Sorry... I'm just tired. It's not right..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8408 on: June 21, 2015, 02:00:16 am »

William looks down ever so slightly. "Sorry... I'm just tired. It's not right..."
"What isn't right?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8409 on: June 21, 2015, 02:07:03 am »

((*squee*))

((oh shut up it's not love you sap. That would probably make him EXPLODE VIOLENTLY if it suddenly started existing. Probably just actually somehow enjoying himself a little or some shit.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8410 on: June 21, 2015, 02:13:31 am »

((That's not what my shipping goggles see. :P))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #8411 on: June 21, 2015, 02:14:20 am »

((What do your Elf eyes see? :P))
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8412 on: June 21, 2015, 02:17:39 am »

((What do your Elf eyes see? :P))
((They see things man was not meant to see... They see, the Internet.))

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8413 on: June 21, 2015, 03:04:19 am »

Fred and Derek sit in their respective classes, still not doing really very much.

I wonder what she means to Cynthia when she says that she must share a common enemy.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8414 on: June 21, 2015, 03:16:14 am »

"What? Share a common enemy with who? Myself?"
((Oops, meant Larrisa. Lets just pretend that never happened.)
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1274