Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652157 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8310 on: June 20, 2015, 07:03:56 pm »

On the campus grounds, an unfamiliar person trudges into the field of view of a certain living skeleton.
Wiles notices the person, and, since the principal seems to have started ignoring him, approaches.
"Hello there."

William stops and looks up at the skeleton wordlessly.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8311 on: June 20, 2015, 07:06:54 pm »

"I figure I should make some friends here, and you look like just the man for the job. Or teenager, I guess... What do you say?"
Wiles holds out a gloved hand which seems entirely too bony.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8312 on: June 20, 2015, 07:07:19 pm »

"It's ... I don't think it's anything to do with my hands. I've ... transferred the, uh, effect to other things with other parts of my body."

((I can PM you details of his power if you want, by the way.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8313 on: June 20, 2015, 07:08:44 pm »

Pandora sighs and exits her stance, eyes still focused on Madi, "Normally, yes. However. There will be times when a supernatural will attack you, in broad daylight and in a crowd of humans. During these times, you must know how to defend not only you, but also you're masquerade. Thus, you will need to know how to use your powers to do such a task, whether it be to cloud the judgement of the humans, or prevent the supernatural from using it's power, or even making the human's think it's a street performance."

[Madi:17 vs Pandora:16+Misfortune] Pandora appears to fall for Madi's Illusion, failing to stop Madi's gut punch. Or so it seems. Where as Madi cannot slip, Pandora's eyes flash and she, herself, quickly hits the ground, her foot contacting Madi's stomach and moving her forward past Pandora, "Illusions work best on opponents with slower reaction times. As a tip, Attack from a direction your enemy will not be expecting." Pandora lays on the ground for a moment before twisting her body and jumping to her feet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:10:49 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8314 on: June 20, 2015, 07:11:44 pm »

"It's ... I don't think it's anything to do with my hands. I've ... transferred the, uh, effect to other things with other parts of my body."

((I can PM you details of his power if you want, by the way.))
((Please do.))
"Hmmm. Try to study your genetic heritage then. That may give you some details."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8315 on: June 20, 2015, 07:11:55 pm »

Yuri seems satisfied with the explanation.

((How does the misfortune work? Is it a curse she lays on you? A malicious spell? :P ))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8316 on: June 20, 2015, 07:14:32 pm »

((It's a probability based reaction. Pandora can cause any kind of bad reaction to happen, so long as it can be controlled. Causing a person to fall, A chair breaking, A flood in a desert. If it can be considered misfortune, Pandora can control it.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8317 on: June 20, 2015, 07:17:33 pm »

Madi seems to jump up, then swipe for Pandora's knee with her foot. But she notes, Madi is sweeping for an ankle as she's still on the ground. If she falls for this, Madi propels a fist at Pandora's right side.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8318 on: June 20, 2015, 07:18:30 pm »

"I ... I will, but the thought of never being able to actually touch anything again ... fuck!"

He thumps his fist against the nearby wall in frustration. Oddly enough, nothing happens to the wall.

"Sorry for swearing, it's just a frustrating thing."
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8319 on: June 20, 2015, 07:20:03 pm »

"I ... I will, but the thought of never being able to actually touch anything again ... fuck!"

He thumps his fist against the nearby wall in frustration. Oddly enough, nothing happens to the wall.

"Hey. You've been terrified of breaking shit ever since it awakened, right? been at your back of your mind the entire time. It reeks. Also, Ma'am, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to enjoy anything."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8320 on: June 20, 2015, 07:21:27 pm »

"Yes. Especially given what the first manifestation of the fucki- sorry, thing was."
Sig! Onol

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8321 on: June 20, 2015, 07:21:35 pm »

[Madi:5 vs Pandora:14+Misfortune] Pandora grins, jumping up beside Madi, "Unfortunately, I was expecting an attack from above." Pandora twists her body, her left leg slamming into Madi's back, albeit lightly, throwing her to the ground. Pandora lands a few feet away, and retakes her stance.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8322 on: June 20, 2015, 07:23:21 pm »

...so the opening on her right was a fake after all... Hm.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8323 on: June 20, 2015, 07:25:43 pm »

"Yes. Especially given what the first manifestation of the fucki- sorry, thing was."

"Well if you keep agonizing over it, no shit it goes off every ten minutes. If you expect it to blow up everything you touch, that's what it'll do, it's your power after all. For example, you didn't blow up that wall, because you were too preoccupied with being pissed off to think 'oh, I shouldn't puch that wall, it'll explode'."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8324 on: June 20, 2015, 07:27:21 pm »

Doa looks surprised. She then smirks, like she has an idea.
"Oh. Well then. You will jussst have to live with it i guessss."

"Hey. You've been terrified of breaking shit ever since it awakened, right? been at your back of your mind the entire time. It reeks. Also, Ma'am, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to enjoy anything."
"Well do you enjoy hating things?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1274