Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431065 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Correct, Cado-chan (who disappeared again ;-;) said that.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...feh. I can't be arsed to argue on the behalf of someone else's character when I don't fully understand their powers.
gg kevak
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]

Well Gaarhh can hide his skin with a special formula his adoptive father made for him. It peels off if he goes into a pool or large bodies of water. Other than that, only his Green skin would make him stand out other than he looks like a Human tank. :)

Edit: Sorry for the lateness.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I was asking if he could act human, appearance doesn't really matter with illusion magic.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does Illusion magic change his physical properties, though? It's all well and good if he LOOKS human, but if a seemingly 5 foot tall human has trouble passing through doorways without breaking them with his shoulders.... :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Whoever said anything about the illusion making him seem 5ft tall, though?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoever said anything about the illusion making him seem 5ft tall, though?
Most humans don't tend to be as tall as Super Mutants. A revealing coverup like that would be pretty.....well, you know, revealing.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Super mutants are big. Even hunched over as they are, they're about 2.2m tall, although if they were to stand up straight they'd easily be over 3m tall.

But height aside, the main problem is that super mutants are deformed as fuck. They're sterile, disfigured, green-skinned, and have radically different muscular and bone structure.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Super mutants are big. Even hunched over as they are, they're about 2.2m tall, although if they were to stand up straight they'd easily be over 3m tall.

But height aside, the main problem is that super mutants are deformed as fuck. They're sterile, disfigured, green-skinned, and have radically different muscular and bone structure.
Well, hide most of the disfigurement and make the skin appear normal, and you have a kid with gigantism.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was asking if he could act human, appearance doesn't really matter with illusion magic.
Mutants can act Human to an extent, but Garrrh is a very dumb individual. Be ready for much hijinks when he is around  :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Mutants can act Human to an extent, but Garrrh is a very dumb individual. Be ready for much hijinks when he is around  :P
If he's around, you mean.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Really, for him to be able to act human, he'd have to have enough intelligence to not do blatantly wrong things. Also, if he's that stupid, he'd probably reveal the supernatural world to every second person he meets.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Except, being a mutant, he'd be in the same position as John. Namely, not knowing what the fuck anything supernatural is.
I think, at least.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could make him an Intelligent SM, but I feel that would make him OP. I just feel a Character has to have draw backs to even the odds.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...brah, have you seen half the things in this?
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 534