Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431063 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Your point being...? We can have both, you know.
It's kinda like having no magical girls in a magical girl game- it stands out like a sore thumb. Up to Twin to decide, though.
Eh, I think Fusa-fusa Musume is more magical girl than some of the others in Alterverse (one is a flat out werewolf, and not the cute kind).
And then there's the guy who uses armour and, as best as I can tell, science of all things.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It's kinda like having no magical girls in a magical girl game- it stands out like a sore thumb. Up to Twin to decide, though.
Eh, I think Fusa-fusa Musume is more magical girl than some of the others in Alterverse (one is a flat out werewolf, and not the cute kind).
And then there's the guy who uses armour and, as best as I can tell, science of all things.
Hell, if you're really strict about it, Emilia and Kasai are the only legit magical girls. :P Gareth and Sen are close.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Hell, if you're really strict about it, Emilia and Kasai are the only legit magical girls. :P Gareth and Sen are close.
Well, it seems like some people in the game are going to have to rework their characters to fit the theme better anyway.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just as planned.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really care, the reason that my character has the powers they do is because I chose to use the background I'd already written for another game character before realizing that it didn't fit in that lore.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

guys guys wrong ooc
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Just as planned.
dont you mean 'just according to keikaku'
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

LET the super mutant in! it'll be fun XD
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd agree, normally, except we may run into shitstorms.

If I read his lore correctly, he's basically a science based character in an explicitly magical setting, which, while I am giving his player the benefit of the doubt, may result in lore kerfluffle to do with science and magic not mixing so well, akin to what happened with Kiri and John Doe back when Kevak still played properly and the other guy was around.

Again, Twin's call.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This question still hasn't been answered:
Is he capable of at least faking humanity? With illusions, his appearance isn't the issue, but can he still act like a human?

Regardless, as is I'm leaning towards a "no" for exactly the reason Elf just mentioned.
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So make him a magical mutant instead.
Goo was magical all along or something, I dunno.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

If I read his lore correctly, he's basically a science based character in an explicitly magical setting, which, while I am giving his player the benefit of the doubt, may result in lore kerfluffle to do with science and magic not mixing so well, akin to what happened with Kiri and John Doe back when Kevak still played properly and the other guy was around.

Again, Twin's call.
I still don't understand how John wasn't affected. Foxfire primarily targets the soul or energy, the burning or zapping is just a physical manifestation of a soul combusting.

Also with how John described his powers, he would need to be consciously aware of the entire universe 24/7 to not poof into nothingness. He was basically Mary Sue incarnate.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Hmm. Celia's damned hard to touch with foxfire, if I'm correct.
thincake

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Again, Twin's call.
I still don't understand how John wasn't affected. Foxfire primarily targets the soul or energy, the burning or zapping is just a physical manifestation of a soul combusting.

Also with how John described his powers, he would need to be consciously aware of the entire universe 24/7 to not poof into nothingness. He was basically Mary Sue incarnate.
You made your fox capable of illusions... capable of shooting lasers. Turning a non-combat creature, into a combat creature, without a reason for why Kiri has murder powers.
Oh he's weak? He can shoot lasers. He can be countered? He can shoot lasers. He is weak to Kegare? He can shoot lasers.
Then you said he was weak because he's a glass cannon, yet he has runes that protect him from damage.

Oh and you said foxfire was more efficient than magic, which is bulls***, because you can't get more pure than purity itself.
Foxfire is akin to powdered alcohol (ratio may be different, but liquid is still the purest), while magic is liquid alcohol. And alcohol is magic.
Unless it's a different type of magic, in which case the comparison is invalid, because they must first have something to be compared on.

His power was simple, it didn't let him undo your magic, it simply made him immune.
Aka. he's the only one except the principal that can call actually beat you, without needing an OOC argument.
Though you would probably argue on the principal as well.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Celia could No Sell him, but actually attacking would be somewhat risky.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 534