Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431039 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

HD. I have already touched on all your points in the past, it would not make sense to reiterate them.

The issue with John is he's built in a way that makes his continued existence impossible. Due to the needing to be consciously aware of everything to not poof.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Kevak confirmed that Yuri could apparently fight and win against him, too, and Sabrina could basically fight anyone who wasn't pragmatic enough to just shoot her.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

HD. I have already touched on all your points in the past, it would not make sense to reiterate them.

The issue with John is he's built in a way that makes his continued existence impossible. Due to the needing to be consciously aware of everything to not poof.
...how are you even getting that? Seriously, I want to know.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Physical laws only apply to him based on his conscious awareness. As he is not consciously aware of the massive momentum of planets and stars hurtling through the void of space, he'd end up in the void of space within moments. Soon after he would suffocate due to being consciously aware of needing air.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

de powah of logick
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So what you're saying is he's not aware of gravity either.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Actually, if he's a spirit mightn't he have come into existence with that knowledge?
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Correct. He is aware of a small downwards force that most people have that keeps them on planets. He is not aware of the movement of the planet. Meaning he cannot move with it.

Actually, if he's a spirit mightn't he have come into existence with that knowledge?
No. He came into existence with a lack of knowledge from what his player said.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I love how whenever this happens it's like some major political debate.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No, but he is aware that humans generally don't hurtle off into space, so he, as a human, also doesn't hurtle into space.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, but he is aware that humans generally don't hurtle off into space, so he, as a human, also doesn't hurtle into space.
He isn't human. He's functionally Schrödinger from Hellsing but without the cat ears and the self awareness needed for those abilities.

He needs to be consciously aware of physical laws for them to apply. He is not aware of the planetary momentum. Doesn't matter if normal humans don't hurtle off into space. The planet is hurtling off into space, he's simply stating stationary.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

By that logic, Selina should have hurtled off into space ages ago as well, what with not being a tangible thing.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Eh, you're right, I really should stop whining.
I'm wrong, disregard everything I said on the topic.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

...although you seem to be right.
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By that logic, Selina should have hurtled off into space ages ago as well, what with not being a tangible thing.
Selina is the ghost right? (I have bad memory with too many characters) I would imagine she is tethered to places of importance to her when she was alive. (Unless I'm wrong with which character it is.)
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 534