Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430504 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

The north pole equivalent of the Draug (drags children into the water and drowns them)?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

You could further divide it into true normies (James who uses only a cool sword and Matthew) and semi-normies (Yukari and Aulus). :P

oh good god
Speaking of which, you said Yukari was a Fruits Basket expy, but she also seems to be partially an expy of Yukari Takeba from Persona 3. Same first name, and an archer.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

You could further divide it into true normies (James who uses only a cool sword and Matthew) and semi-normies (Yukari and Aulus). :P

oh good god
As I said, by that reasoning isn't Larissa semi-normie?
thincake

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

oh good god
Speaking of which, you said Yukari was a Fruits Basket expy, but she also seems to be partially an expy of Yukari Takeba from Persona 3. Same first name, and an archer.
As long as she don't end up messing with the borders of reality (like a certain old hag 17 year old girl), I'm fine with her.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

More or less. It's a Qalupalik, an Inuit myth. Problem is they're all evil, so I'm gonna have to be an abandoned orphan or something. Just so you can get a feel for what I'm going for here, here's a snippet/omake I wrote for a quest on another forum that used them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I think if your race would be considered perfectly human but with magical non-human things you could be considered a normie.
With the exception of Jana, because she is in essence Steve Rogers, post-serum, but a girl.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

oh good god
Finally, someone who caught that. Yukari happens to be my favorite Persona character (short of Koromaru, Naoto and Eikichi, but they're all ensemble darkhorses).

She's semi-based off Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (love of cats, Zodiac relation, other things which won't be obvious just yet) and a couple of my own characters (most definitely one character who I refuse to speak of because he was completely shit). I was just conflicted between choosing to base my character off the two that I decided to try and mash them together.

Which won't end well.

oh good god
As I said, by that reasoning isn't Larissa semi-normie?
Point.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh good god
Finally, someone who caught that. Yukari happens to be my favorite Persona character (short of Koromaru, Naoto and Eikichi, but they're all ensemble darkhorses).
I actually caught that at the beginning, just didn't mention it. My favorites are Naoto, and Mitsuru.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I think if your race would be considered perfectly human but with magical non-human things you could be considered a normie.
With the exception of Jana, because she is in essence Steve Rogers, post-serum, but a girl.
Wait, what?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Super strong, most likely tough body, but a tiny bby who is also able to turn into a dragon.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Super strong, most likely tough body, but a tiny bby who is also able to turn into a dragon.
I don't remember Captain America turning into a dragon... but I totally want to see it.
Captain America cancels speech: Eating Nazis.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I don't remember Captain America turning into a dragon... but I totally want to see it.
Yeah, this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Name: Maguyuk 'Maggy' Coker

Sex: ...You know, the stories I've read about them never really describe if they even have genders per se, they just say 'fish woman'. Since I'm doing this on the assumption that they're a full on race there needs to be way to breed... Guess I'm going with Hermaphrodite then. Because I'd never take the chance to ship my character away from you ShipCrazy psychos.

Gender: Woman, just because I have no idea what pronoun to use for people who identify as both genders.

Supernatural Type: Qalupalik (Inuit Water Demon/Spirit)

Description: Maggy is a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, but once some time has passed she is as good a friend as any other you could find. Naturally, she can breathe underwater and cold does not bother her, but other 'traits' that her Qalupalik heritage gives her are; the ability to move silently, exceptional hearing/sense of smell and great strength. Not to mention she does live up to her name...Maggy prefers to wear a hoody and baggy pants whenever she can and loves headphones/iPod that her adoptive parents got her before she left for school.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:06:41 am by Gamerlord »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Now we just need a customary moe drawing of Maggy and we're all set. :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Maguyuk 'Maggy' Coker

Sex: ...You know, the stories I've read about them never really describe if they even have genders per se, they just say 'fish woman'. Since I'm doing this on the assumption that they're a full on race there needs to be way to breed... Guess I'm going with Hermaphrodite then. Because I'd never take the chance to ship my character away from you ShipCrazy psychos.

Gender: Woman, just because I have no idea what pronoun to use for people who identify as both genders.

Supernatural Type: Qalupalik (Inuit Water Demon/Spirit)

Description: Maggy is a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, but once some time has passed she is as good a friend as any other you could find. Naturally, she can breathe underwater and cold does not bother her, but other 'traits' that her Qalupalik heritage gives her are; the ability to move silently, exceptional hearing/sense of smell and great strength. Not to mention she does live up to her name...Maggy prefers to wear a hoody and baggy pants whenever she can and loves headphones/iPod that her adoptive parents got her before she left for school.
You're in.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 534