Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430495 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Why is Jana/Kiri listed twi- YOU MOTHERFUKER
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

* Elf provides the hugs
Well....at least there shouldn't be any of that. Partially because Twin will probably nuke anyone stupid enough to trigger those arguments and partially because when I'm done with you all you will be too busy getting married and doing weeb shit to fight.
Yes. If something actually happens in the game, as in rape, murder, etc., the principal will at least expel them, at most erase the character from existence. I'll let the player make a new character, but if it happens again they're out.

As for the players arguing, if it's serious I'll tell them to take it to PMs.

Ajax/Tess
Aulus/Tess
Ethon/Tess

Someone is either forgetting or ignoring that Tess LOVES THEM LOVELY LADY LUMPS
Yes, Tessa is lesbian.

* Elf provides the hugs
Well....at least there shouldn't be any of that. Partially because Twin will probably nuke anyone stupid enough to trigger those arguments and partially because when I'm done with you all you will be too busy getting married and doing weeb shit to fight.
* Gamerlord receives the hugs
So... Trying to figure out a character and just realised everyone else has taken all the good races...
Do whatever. It's not limited to one character per race.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Wait it is? That was actually unintentional.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

There are two dragons (Ethon, Jana), four normie humans (Yukari, James, Aulus and Matthew), two kitsune (Kiri and Kumo) and two vampires (Alice and Madi), I believe. The odd ones out are Thomas (Tengu), Larissa (Jekyll and Hyde-esque mage) Cid (Homunculus) and Yourmaster's character (Angel), as well as Tessa (Antichrist i dunno, definitely not normie).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:54:50 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually ninja-stole Blitz's dragon spot but he went with it anyway.
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Larissa's a normie human, depending on the definition.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I actually ninja-stole Blitz's dragon spot but he went with it anyway.
Yeah, modified it a bit, though.
In part so I could say things like 'This isnt even my final form!'.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And never use said final form except during the climax. :P
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

As for TA... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN. :P
I wasn't in it, but I believe I heard something about lesbian double pregnancy between a teacher and student. Somehow.
Two female students IIRC. Though one was impossibly old... I think. That whole time period is a bit fuzzy.

* Elf provides the hugs
Yes. If something actually happens in the game, as in rape, murder, etc., the principal will at least expel them, at most erase the character from existence. I'll let the player make a new character, but if it happens again they're out.

As for the players arguing, if it's serious I'll tell them to take it to PMs.

Ajax/Tess
Aulus/Tess
Ethon/Tess

Someone is either forgetting or ignoring that Tess LOVES THEM LOVELY LADY LUMPS
Yes, Tessa is lesbian.

* Elf provides the hugs
* Gamerlord receives the hugs
So... Trying to figure out a character and just realised everyone else has taken all the good races...
Do whatever. It's not limited to one character per race.
Good to know, but I'd still like to have a unique character... To Google I go, to... Holy fuck I've got it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm playing as one of those. Without looking at the link for the picture, who can figure out what it is?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Closest I've got is either a Wendigo (unlikely), Sedna (also unlikely) or a merrow.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

There are two dragons (Ethon, Jana), four normie humans (Yukari, James, Aulus and Matthew), two kitsune (Kiri and Kumo) and two vampires (Alice and Madi), I believe. The odd ones out are Thomas (Tengu), Larissa (Jekyll and Hyde-esque mage) Cid (Homunculus) and Yourmaster's character (Angel), as well as Tessa (Antichrist i dunno, definitely not normie).
And Alaric, the half-demon. Who's probably in the dorm, now that I think of it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James/Yukari's Legs
So many fucking people/Souji
.....if it wasn't for that pesky 'no erotic material' rule and my own reluctance, I would SO write a lemon about the first one.
Souji is a sentient person, so that's less a cargo ship and more NoYay, as he's either a cat, undead or a freaking demon. :P
Obviously it just has to be about a massage then.  :P

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Serious ships: (probably missing a bunch. Sorry. Going off of interactions here, not plausibility. Also they're not in order. Or any state of organization.)
Matt/Madi
Yukari/James
James/Larissa
Alice/James
Oswald/Kiri
Jana/Kiri
Ajax/Tess
Aulus/Tess
Ethon/Tess
Yukari + Larissa/Tess
Lex/Alice
Ethon/Aulus
Ethon/Jana please
Larissa/Jana
Fred/...someone. I know that much.
Beowulf/Inactivity
Jana/Kiri
And others! I know I forgot some! Shit!

Cargo Ships:
Tess/Floor
Tess/Being Final Boss
Tess/Being a Sup
James/Yukari's Legs
So many fucking people/Souji
Jack/Alice

I'll add more later.
(Ninjedit) GODDAMN WHY U GOTTA PLAY THE GUYS LIKE THAT TESS
HAHAHA! Jack the serial killer doll was paired with Alice ha didn't think they gave that impression.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:02:24 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The dad from the first Ice Age but his mutant frog form has been revealed, so he whisks "his" child away into the frozen tundra, never to be seen again.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could further divide it into true normies (James who uses only a cool sword and Matthew) and semi-normies (Yukari and Aulus). :P

oh good god
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 534