Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431559 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"I've heard bulls make pretty good partners in bed. There was this Yakko I once knew..~"

((James/Kiri became likely when he got put in the same room as Kiri~))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I've heard bulls make pretty good partners in bed. There was this Yakko I once knew..~"

((James/Kiri became likely when he got put in the same room as Kiri~))
((If James is anything like Kyle Johnson, then it became likely the moment they began inhabiting the same continent.))
"...You disgust me, you know that, right?"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:42:01 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And I am taking that disgust and banking it for my second tail."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"And I am taking that disgust and banking it for my second tail."
"So you don't even work for your food? You... You really are worthless, aren't you?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I didn't...
Okay, you're right. That was to impress people, but not really any of my friends. I barely know anyone here. And, anyway, who are you to judge? You slapped a gender less stone construct because he asked about parts he doesn't have or know about. That's just disrespectful."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I didn't...
Okay, you're right. That was to impress people, but not really any of my friends. I barely know anyone here. And, anyway, who are you to judge? You slapped a gender less stone construct because he asked about parts he doesn't have or know about. That's just disrespectful."
"Again, would you rather he have done so to other people?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I doubt anyone else would have smacked him for it. Maybe it's because they actually have self-control? Who knows."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I doubt anyone else would have smacked him for it. Maybe it's because they actually have self-control? Who knows."
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise the guy who decided that the most important thing to know was whether or not he could murder any random student on the grounds that they 'really pissed him off' was the arbiter of self-control. Kindly take your lectures and shove them down your throat, coward."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

James is right, scythes are better
Of course not practically, but damn do you look cool. 
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nice, nice. Repeating earlier points and excessively focusing on one thing. I've already told you that was just a ploy. Why is it so important to you? Countering everything new with old information isn't arguing, it's obstinance. Try to learn the difference."
Black lives matter.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile

((I feel like I need an OOC for the OOC thread. Could the character list in the first post be updated to have the usernames of who's characters they are?))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well I have to work to piss you off in the most upsetting way possible~"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

((I feel like I need an OOC for the OOC thread. Could the character list in the first post be updated to have the usernames of who's characters they are?))
+1
It's kinda hard to remember who has who.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"That, my furry friend, is because you're a real darn bad guy. Damn censors."
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 534