Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431445 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Heeey, take it easy. Nobody's talking about falling for anyone (any more, at least) here. And don't go jumping the gun on anything when we've seen barely anything really worth noting about my character*. Plus, if you aren't interested, there are plenty of other eligible people I could set my sights on.
...also, which one of us are you referring to, here?"

*you are absolutely correct, Jana. Ethon is the most spineless, cowardly wretch of all spineless, cowardly wretches.

"You damn ninjas."
"The guy behind you with the long sword, staring at your ass, you spineless wretch. Look behind you, it's a little scary. Looks like he's trying to decide whether or not to plunge it into your backside."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"How can he see my ass while I'm sitting down?
Also, as inaccurate as that may be, 'spineless wretch' is getting kind of old."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Tough. You act like I care what you think."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Based on my current meal, you do care."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And you act like you're both better than everyone and flawless, while - as beautiful as your skin is - you are very flawed. And not better than everyone. By a long shot."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"No, that's just the swordy fellow's emotions. Possibly this idiot's as well. Or, to quote a certain someone, this idjit's."
"And you act like you're both better than everyone and flawless, while - as beautiful as your skin is - you are very flawed. And not better than everyone. By a long shot."
"From the likes of you, that means nothing. Much like yourself, in fact."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*is too busy writing James/Ethon slash to care*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right, of course! I don't act like the Royal Asshole King of Fucking Everything like every other dragon, which obviously means I am automatically trash. Sorry, I completely forgot, probably because I don't have my head so far up my ass that I can see what I had for dinner last week."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sorry girly, but it's your emotion, not theirs. Not to mention that you obviously care even whilst denying it, emotional output gets quite specific~ "

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Sorry girly, but it's your emotion, not theirs. Not to mention that you obviously care even whilst denying it, emotional output gets quite specific~ "
"Bullshit. Stop trying to tell me how I'm feeling."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James is obviously staring at both bums. Just like cousin Kyle taught him.  :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then stop lying about your emotions to someone who Eats them."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should, like, recreate this conversation IC, with liberal amounts of copy + pasting and vague feelings of déjà vu for the characters.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It's official.

So, James/Ethon, James/Jana, Jana/Ethon, Kiri/James, Kiri/Jana and all of the above together confirmed. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Then stop lying about your emotions to someone who Eats them."
"Or maybe you stop spouting more bullshit than an actual bull, hmm?"
"Right, of course! I don't act like the Royal Asshole King of Fucking Everything like every other dragon, which obviously means I am automatically trash. Sorry, I completely forgot, probably because I don't have my head so far up my ass that I can see what I had for dinner last week."
"Oh yes, because your first concern being whether or not you can kill any human that pisses you off to impress all your friends makes such a good first impression."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 534