Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: The Search for the Master (6/6) It begins  (Read 19752 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for the Master (6/6) It begins
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2015, 11:58:33 pm »

Tend to the bandits' wounds, bind their hands and feet. Continue listening in on the conversation.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2015, 12:01:56 am »

Coldstone raises an eyebrow at the statement but relents. He turns around and walks away "Alright, well you guys decide what to do, I'm just the guy that shoots" he addresses the rest of the group. He remounts his horse and rounds up the stray horses.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2015, 03:05:02 am »

Jen is dissatisfied with how the attack ended. She expected all the bandits to get killed (she doesn't like bandits) so that the group can grab the book and continue the trip. But now there's nothing she can do about the situation no matter how she likes it:"We can take him to the Free Ports with us, there's not much other options left" She looks at the guy with the books:"But you have to be useful. And you should tell us..." She interrupts herself and turns to Sandor: "Can you leave these bastards already?!" Finally, she heads to the elephant, gets a snack from the package and starts to agressively chew it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2015, 08:06:41 am »

"Who are you, exactly? I don't think the average person would travel with bandits because it's more 'fun'. Kali says.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2015, 12:44:18 pm »

Sandor turns to Jen and raises an eyebrow, "Leave them? That's not really an option."

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2015, 12:49:53 pm »

Jen mumbles to Sandor with her mouth ful, still agressively destroing the snacks:"Why would you even care for them?"*bite*"Even the elephant knew they were dust on it's road, no?"

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:09 pm »

Sandor shakes his head, "Every human life has value, Jen. No matter the mistakes they've made, no one is worthless."

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2015, 01:01:19 pm »

"What use is curing them if you aren't going to busy yourself with their rehabilitation?" Jen asks sarcastically.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2015, 01:02:25 pm »

Sandor doesn't appear to catch the sarcasm, "I'd rather they be alive and imprisoned then dead."

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2015, 01:08:11 pm »

Jen has nothing but to agree:"Yep, in prison they will see the Light and become more wise and kind, you're right. Prisons, they dispose to meditation, deep thoughts... Reconsideration of values, you know."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2015, 01:10:00 pm »

Sandor nods, smiling. He obviously can't take a hint. "Good, I'm glad we could come to terms." He turns back to the bandits, and starts loading them onto the elephant.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2015, 01:23:56 pm »

Jen sighs and gets into conversation with the elefant. "Okaaay, if we get lost in the desert we can make some jerk bandits and won't die of hunger. Look, you clever animal, none of these guys will care to stop that one from loading them on you. Whoa..." She  pats it's huge ear, then gives a brief glance at the group of people around the man with the books, who didn't say anything important yet as far as she heard. She gets closer to Sandor and asks again:"Don't you feel sorry for the el? This band is a lot to carry."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2015, 01:45:16 pm »

Sandor speaks without taking his eyes off his work, "Elephants are incredibly strong. I doubt this even bothers him."

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2015, 01:48:55 pm »

Jen sighs again, looks at him with sympathy and as if he was an idiot at the same time and starts dragging the bodies closer to the elephant.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2015, 02:31:15 pm »

Coldstone finished rounding up the horses and brings them up near the elephant. "We have enough horses for everybody. So, Sandor do you... Ah never mind." He says before going back and looting the bodies of the fallen bandits.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16