Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: The Search for the Master (6/6) It begins  (Read 19754 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for the Master (6/6) It begins
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2015, 04:56:03 pm »

((I'm ready, but Gming something right now so someone might have to puppet Tessa))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »

((Kali is ready.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2015, 10:37:06 pm »

(Crit! Vs. 1 [FFS])  The elephant, despite being the biggest, stompiest, and not to mention loudest thing within five miles of the area somehow catches the bandits totally unawares, allowing for it to bowl over five of them and leave the remaining four and the one with the book wondering what the heck just happened. If anyone is going to use the moment of surprise to get on the ground to fight, now is the time.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2015, 10:40:57 pm »

Tessa springs from her coffin towards the guy with the book attempting to body slam him. Her look is one of most ferociousnes!
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2015, 10:44:11 pm »

Coldstone kicks his spurs into his horse and takes off. As he nears the bandits he pulls out 2 of his revolvers and fires all 12 rounds at the group.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2015, 05:29:02 am »

Seeing the guy with the book makes Kali uneasy. There's got to be something more to that. So, she uses her Fear on him.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 12, 2015, 12:51:59 pm »

Jen doesn't come close until Coldstone runs out of bullets. Then she choose nearest of the bandits alive and stabs him with one of her knives, which insensibly appeared in her hand. In the next moment she takes out her revolver and looks around, searching for survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 14, 2015, 07:13:38 pm »

Waiting on posts from Sandor and Anna. If there are no actions from them by 7 PM Pacific tomorrow they will be replaced.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2015, 11:06:56 pm »

( Sorry, wasn't really expecting to do much during the fight. )

Watch the fight. If I see anyone (bandits included) take a pretty big hit and fall down, run over to them. Assess the damage and try to repair it. If possible, restrain them (using ropes, potions, or magic if - any works) beforehand or keep them unconscious so they don't start fighting again; wouldn't want them re-opening the wound.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:08:31 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2015, 10:53:15 pm »

Tessa springs from her coffin towards the guy with the book attempting to body slam him. Her look is one of most ferociousnes!
The person with the book, a man with white hair and a really nice looking robe, calmly smacks the vampiress away with the book. Looking quite calm despite the rampaging elephant and assorted 'heroes'. He mumbles something about strategies as he watches the other bandits scatter.

Coldstone kicks his spurs into his horse and takes off. As he nears the bandits he pulls out 2 of his revolvers and fires all 12 rounds at the group.
Coldstone fairs better hitting four bandits and knocking them off their horses. They lay on the ground either dead or bleeding out.

Seeing the guy with the book makes Kali uneasy. There's got to be something more to that. So, she uses her Fear on him.
(God damn this guy is lucky.) The man looks somewhat perturbed by the invasion of his mind. He turns towards Kali and smiles before she hears a voice. 'Hello... you're a pretty one aren't you?'

Jen doesn't come close until Coldstone runs out of bullets. Then she choose nearest of the bandits alive and stabs him with one of her knives, which insensibly appeared in her hand. In the next moment she takes out her revolver and looks around, searching for survivors.
The book man is the only one still standing. Despite his attention seeming to be on Kali he knocks away the knife with his book. He turns towards Jen now thoroughly interested.
"You all are something quite special, What do you say we put down our weapons and talk like civilized people? It's the least I could do after you did me a favor like this."

( Sorry, wasn't really expecting to do much during the fight. )

Watch the fight. If I see anyone (bandits included) take a pretty big hit and fall down, run over to them. Assess the damage and try to repair it. If possible, restrain them (using ropes, potions, or magic if - any works) beforehand or keep them unconscious so they don't start fighting again; wouldn't want them re-opening the wound.
The elephant assists Sandor by putting the knocked out and otherwise decommissioned bandits in a row. It's mostly bruises and small cuts although, two of them have gunshot wounds afflicted by Coldstone as well.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2015, 11:37:01 pm »

Tessa lands with a thud, rolls, and spins around on all four staring at the man with the book, hissing at him. she then calmly collects herself and apologies for hissing, mumbling something about baser instincts kicking back in.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2015, 11:37:37 pm »

"Damn" Coldstone mutters under his breath after seeing the book man successfully fend off the 3 women. He rides up to the man, dismounts and slowly walks up to him, sizing him up and checking for other weapons. "Well, seems you earned that talk at the very least" he said seemingly impressed by the him. "So, who are you? What's your business? "

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2015, 11:46:21 pm »

The man, who now you can all be sure has white hair not a more normal blonde or premature grey, waves Tessa's apology off as he turns to Coldstone. His robe flutters to reveal three more books, colored red, black, and green, as well as a simple sword on his hip.
"Well, before you and your party of lovelies charged through, I was going to let these bandits think I was their hostage until we got to the Free Ports where I'd meet with a few associates at the slave markets and tip the scales. Then I was planning on seeing the Jester to turn them in. She's always quite fun  when dealing with bandits. Anyways, this is a lot more convenient."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2015, 11:51:20 pm »

"You seem pretty capable. Why didn't you take care of the bandits yourself?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2015, 11:55:42 pm »

The guy shrugs.
"Mostly because it was the most interesting thing I could do on the way back to the ports."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16