Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26550 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2015, 02:34:14 am »

Time travel has not nor will ever exist in Cavern Quest. I think it's a lazy plot device and there's absolutely no specific character that has that specific impossible power.
Wait a minute. Doesn't Stonut have time-travel powers?
Not in this 'verse.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2015, 10:55:01 am »

I never got why this was called cavern quest ...
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2015, 11:29:59 am »

Advanced Medical Technique: Hold Person go!

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2015, 01:30:20 pm »

-1 to the above, but only if this doesn't work: cast remove/cure poison on the lizard dude, then heal him.

The DELTA COMPANY soldier spouts a string of slurs before saying he was going to stab you in the gut anyways after getting healed.

It seems this character has absolutely no moral standards or intelligence whatsoever!

You abort your attempt to heal him.

Throw your coffee on him.

You activate your medical technique: ALTERNATIVE CAUTERIZATION!

You release a barrage of coffee on the DELTA COMPANY soldier and chip away a good portion of his health!

Quote from: DELTA COMPANY Soldier
PHYSICAL RETORT: SATELLITE BARRAGE

The Delta Company Soldier begins to lock onto you with his DOOM SATELLITE! The calibration is running off old 24 minute old PRE-APOCALYPSE tech so it takes longer to charge!

Time travel has not nor will ever exist in Cavern Quest. I think it's a lazy plot device and there's absolutely no specific character that has that specific impossible power.
Wait a minute. Doesn't Stonut have time-travel powers?

The eternal god of theoretical physics is extremely happy you're starting to ask the right questions!

Throughout eternity, the eternal god of theoretical physics has noticed that some people have been able to do impossible things and somehow make them a reality. Well then, how is that possible if the impossible is also possible? It is theorized that certain people with uncertain destinies have been able to do such things. As these acts are in fact impossible the universe reacts to them as one would a virus or a symptom of a disease. Any impossible action is met with an equally impossible reaction. As there can not be an opposite of impossible, the reaction is just as improbably strange and difficult to discern as the action!

For example, when Kirae attempted to reach into a flashback, it triggered an impossible action which also triggered an equally strange reaction. The reaction of such an event caused the soul of Kirae to be split into the GOOD form and the EVIL death god form. This also caused the destruction of the entire city of Vilknorn in the ensuing release of uncertainty energy!

The eternal god of theoretical physics thinks that this should've been plainly obvious if you simply observed whenever someone did a plainly impossible action.

The eternal god of theoretical physics also warns you that such impossible actions, if large enough, would likely cause the end of the universe only to be replaced by a universe that is even more bizarre and impossible than the last.

So please, don't do it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 01, 2015, 01:41:35 pm »

The eternal god of theoretical physics also warns you that such impossible actions, if large enough, would likely cause the end of the universe only to be replaced by a universe that is even more bizarre and impossible than the last.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 01, 2015, 02:00:22 pm »

I never got why this was called cavern quest ...

Because the other game was called Cave Quest.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 01, 2015, 03:47:34 pm »

What is that thing in our hand?

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 01, 2015, 04:19:46 pm »

A circular saw.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 01, 2015, 05:00:54 pm »

apply saw to green thing face. Can we move out of the  doom satellite or it just follows us?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2015, 05:08:18 pm »

Wear our coat as a hat so it does not recognize us as the target. Carefully apply the weapon to the reptiloid's face.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2015, 10:42:31 pm »

So, we caused the apocalypse.

Awkward.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2015, 01:39:27 am »

Awkward.
More importantly, we're going to have to deal with an evil twin that's going to be be running(?) around.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2015, 01:53:33 am »

Oh shit Necrobold is going to be the evil one isn't he.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

blazing glory

« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2015, 02:33:04 am »

Tell Pix to actually do his job for once and do something about this guy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2015, 01:47:35 am »

Awkward.
More importantly, we're going to have to deal with an evil twin that's going to be be running(?) around.
I just realized that I just said that causing the apocalypse was less important than having an evil version of us running around.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17