Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26558 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2015, 12:00:26 am »

Guys.

Do you realize what this means?

Flashback travel is possible.

A colossus would probably only shrink down to the size of a humanoid.

We can save the elves.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2015, 12:08:46 am »

Better than that...

We can go to the future and become a giant.

CHECKERBOARD WIPE TRANSITION TO NEXT TIME ON CAVERN QUEST Z
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2015, 02:14:46 am »

Better than that...

We can go to the future and become a giant.

Spontaneously rename ourselves to Pun-Pun.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2015, 03:00:45 am »

If possible, use major telekinesis to lift yourself on top of the big letters on sky and look around.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2015, 01:32:19 pm »

((... I... eye... aye... AIEEE!!!))

Wat. Say wat several times, then freak out.
Haste.

You flip the fuck out for awhile and jump around screaming "what" for lack of anything better to do. This lasts for a good ten minutes.

If possible, use major telekinesis to lift yourself on top of the big letters on sky and look around.

You perch yourself on top of the large floating letter "C" and gaze out all around you.

To the west you see a billboard and a lone tent just underneath it. It looks to be a merchant's stall of some kind but you can't make it out from this far away.

To the east you see an extremely foreboding forest. It's probably not as bad as it looks though, probably.

SURLY-KUN IS LATE FOR SCHOOL?!!!!

Surly-Kun, "Oh no I'm late for school!"

WILL SHE MAKE IT TO SCHOOL ON TIME?! WILL KIRAE-SENPAI EVER CONFESS HER TRUE FEELINGS FOR HER?! OR IS SHE ACTUALLY DEAD FROM AN ACCIDENTAL APOCALYPSE?! FIND OUT NEXT TIIIIIIME!

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:10:44 pm by Mooply »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2015, 01:50:59 pm »

Ok ok, Lets cool down here, Return to moments before we tried to go into the flashback, in the other room, walk in right after our past self leaves.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2015, 02:17:59 pm »

Time travel has not nor will ever exist in Cavern Quest. I think it's a lazy plot device and there's absolutely no specific character that has that specific impossible power.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2015, 02:34:50 pm »

Oh, well in that case...

Snap out of our completely asinine daydream about time travel and pay attention to what Surly is saying.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2015, 02:36:07 pm »

I choose to believe that this is more like that one episode of Futurama where Fry visits 1999 in his dreams but can only interact with things he actually interacted with in the flashback. I choose this interpretation of the GM's post rather than the more obvious and sensible one because I really want Surly-Kun to be a thing and also for her to function as Doc Brown as we try to go Back to the Future and also what is up with that weird burger stand?

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2015, 02:53:35 pm »

Yeah things are probably super confusing right now but that's intended. It'll make sense in the next few updates depending on what suggestions I get.

I've been throwing tons of red herrings on what exactly the plot is but the next few updates should clear up everything.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2015, 03:06:09 pm »

To the merchant stall!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2015, 03:47:31 pm »

Yeah things are probably super confusing right now but that's intended. It'll make sense in the next few updates depending on what suggestions I get.

I've been throwing tons of red herrings on what exactly the plot is but the next few updates should clear up everything.
It'll make sense in the next few updates depending on what suggestions I get.
depending on what suggestions I get.

Belay the boring merchant stall, we've flashed forward from the flashback anyway! We have to get Surly-Kun to school on time!

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest - Read it for the plot
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2015, 03:12:59 pm »

To the merchant stall!

Belay the boring merchant stall, we've flashed forward from the flashback anyway! We have to get Surly-Kun to school on time!

You feel as if a presence both familiar and unfamiliar is helping you somehow...

Surly-Kun, "Oh no I'm late for school!"

Snap out of our completely asinine daydream

Surly Cleric, "Well... fuck..."

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 03:48:48 pm by Mooply »

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2015, 05:14:50 pm »

Surly, grab remnants of discipleassistant out of the hole, then use the power of medical montage to rebuild it. making it faster. stronger.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2015, 07:43:23 pm »

Surly, grab remnants of discipleassistant out of the hole, then use the power of medical montage to rebuild it. making it faster. stronger.

Whatever the fuck happened in that explosion, your assistant isn't in this hole. The hole is deep and thin, it's too dark to accurately gauge how deep it actually is. You spot a small broken water pipe and something shiny and valuable just out of reach.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17