Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97181 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1140 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »

Giuseppina paused as she considered the taste.
:"Speaking of... I'm... used to more salt."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:44 pm »

"I wonder what it's like to ride on one. The one we saw didn't seem nearly as friendly as the horses back home."
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 27, 2015, 09:25:03 pm »

"Agreed. A bit of salt, some black pepper... perhaps drain more of the fat and season the meat with herbs..."

"The wasted potential is almost as bad as the blandness."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:26:38 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 27, 2015, 09:28:52 pm »

:"No, I'm just used to... salt. Lots of salt. Lots and lots of salt. I think most of you landfolk would hate it, heheh."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 27, 2015, 09:32:46 pm »

"What do you eat nothing but jerky or something?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 27, 2015, 09:45:53 pm »

:"Pffft, no. But when you're on a ship pretty much any meat you have is salted, otherwise it'l probably go bad."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 27, 2015, 10:34:55 pm »

"Too much salt is unhealthy, mind you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 27, 2015, 10:44:32 pm »

:"Ah, I never really had to worry about that. Father's smart about that sort of thing."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 27, 2015, 11:43:58 pm »

"I can't say I'm really that picky. I think its actually pretty good." As to if he was trying to be nice or genuine, only Kerr would know. He took another large bite from his shank of rib though either way.

"Maybe we should bring something more universal in commodity? Something both functional and valuable, but easy to carry..." The knight pondered on the idea, trying to think of several objects.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 27, 2015, 11:50:10 pm »

"Well you guys are the rich ones. What stuff would everyone call valuable?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 28, 2015, 04:03:39 am »

"Gemstones? Or perhaps trade goods. Knives and other tools."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 28, 2015, 05:55:26 am »

Giuseppina sat down the rib thoughtfully, suddenly in familiar territory, and answered Aurelian's musings with much enthusiasm.
:"Wellll, it depends on the world. Like Noel said, gemstones would be good in some cases, seeing as they take up minimal space and are typically worth quite a bit... but they're a risky investment in this case because we don't know how many worlds there are like this that just don't value them. Now, I wouldn't suggest bringing simple tools or such because the people in these worlds already tend to have them... but perhaps some of the more devices invented in the kingdom or things picked up as we go along the worlds might work; they're likely to be new to the local inhabitants, and hopefully the potential awe factor would translate into increased cooperation in trade, and we can secure demand."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 28, 2015, 06:14:48 am »

Suddenly the door have opened and High Priest Mullah came in.

"Apologies for delay, strangers, I-"

"High Priest Mullah!" Rosana and her brother stood up.

"How did you find us? Are you here to bring us home??" The old man, who wasn't Mullah at all, blinked several times.

"I believe you must have mistaken me for someone else?" Then there was awkward silence.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 28, 2015, 06:25:49 am »

"Indeed. They speak of someone from our home."

Noel bowed formally.

"Allow me to introduce us. I am Noel Schoech, last of the Schoech family of Miccah, and I catalogue the details of our travels. Our leaders are Prince Aliberti and Princess Rosana of the Zorostraian Empire. Our companions are Kerr, Aurelian, Giuseppina, Miranda, Maribel, Ayzebel, Irios, Chance, and Hafiz."

Noel indicated each person as he spoke their names.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 28, 2015, 06:52:36 am »

"Then you ARE from surface! And I thought Akk was hallucinating. How far is it? Is the second sun visible? Do you have fresh water? How about animals and crops? Is there-"

"Wait, wait a moment mister. Noel forgot to mention we're, uhhh, from other world." The old man, who wasn't Mullah at all, blinked several times once again.

"Other world?"

"You heard it right!"

"That's impossible. How did you get here?"

"It's a long story. Basically we are travelling, well, from world to world in search for pieces of magical crystal. We need to re-assemble it to save our world. Mages from our world send us to places that hold the crystal shards..." Prince Aliberti pulled out the mirror and showed it to the old man. "...and we use this to come back. Unfortunately, for some reason, we landed in here, and the mirror broke. We cannot repair it ourselves, it's very complex device-"

"This is such a low quality craftmanship. Huh, I wonder how your people were able to enchant it in the first place. Our crystalmancy apprentices do such things for practice."

"You can make these in quantity!?"

"Why yes. Our underground home has two things in abundance; rocks and crystals, if you know where to look for the latter of course. For example, the crafters of the Castle can create much more, say, hundreds of items per a couple of lantern cycles..."

"Can you repair our mirror, though?"

"Well I could. But I have to govern over entirety of Fort Arrival - by the way, I am Chief Artificier of Fort Arrival, Nathal. With my military advisor missing, I have no time to spend in my workshop. You would have to travel to Ritten at least, in the Great Cave. It shouldn't take more than four cycles to get there."

"Four cycles?... Oh wait, that guy in the fields; You are using lantern cycles to measure time?"

"Yes. The sun does not work as it did centuries ago, so we have to do with the lanterns."

"Four days then..." Aliberti rubbed his chin in thought.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 149