Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIV: You Are Bread - Game over! Town wins!  (Read 34800 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Quote from: Deus
Origami, what's the difference between anger and aggression on a forum? I appreciate that it may be a difficult one to answer, but that's the difference you've given between roo's scum meta and his town meta, so it does seem like an answer is needed.
(I'm replacing, so my opinion on this might be different from OSG's)
Anger is an emotion. You experience it for some time, and then it usually goes away. It is often caused by someone or something else. Aggression, on the other hand, is more like a character trait. If you're born aggressive, you'll probably stay aggressive for the rest of your life. One can be aggressive without a reason other than just being themselves.

This is the only unanswered question I saw after OSG's last post. If there's any others, please ask them again.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah. This is why you pay attention when you play mafia, folks.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Roo, you have a whole bunch of questions from yesterday that need answers. Are you planning on getting around to them today?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Thanks Lemonpie.

I must report that all my scores were good, and I can relax a bit again. However, I think I'm going to take a break from mafia until school is done, so bye.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

Bah! Go town!!

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

@Deus no

gg wp.

I am cop. Investigated 4mask early read explains why I was so confident in them being town and used basically meh reasoning, then origami/lemon. Both turned up town. there is 1 scum left.
Either deus or Dorsi. 5 players left. We can lynch one then scum kills someone and it will be 2-1. Assuming we pick wrong.

Dorsidwarf
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

investigated 4 mask first because I was not able to read him well because of his theory posts. Then origami because I wasn't sure who would die, but I bet that they wouldn't kill the replacement. I didn't investigate Dorsi because I had him down as a scum read already.
Or not it's cool.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

@Deus no

gg wp.

I am cop. Investigated 4mask early read explains why I was so confident in them being town and used basically meh reasoning, then origami/lemon. Both turned up town. there is 1 scum left.
Either deus or Dorsi. 5 players left. We can lynch one then scum kills someone and it will be 2-1. Assuming we pick wrong.

Dorsidwarf
How can we be sure you're the cop? You might be one of the mafia trying to kill the innocent Dorsi and deus, and trying to gain the support of the innocent 4mask and me to get enough votes to lynch them.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

@Deus no

gg wp.

Dorsidwarf
How can we be sure you're the cop? You might be one of the mafia trying to kill the innocent Dorsi and deus, and trying to gain the support of the innocent 4mask and me to get enough votes to lynch them.
Have you read the thread?
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

I ask because you have to realize there is only one scum left if someone ccs me we (town) still win.

hint: we have a mislynch.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

oh I see what you're saying. What if I am scum and there is no cop.  And I am trying to get you guys to lynch. two people so I could win. Well. I'll leave that up to you gents to decide. Me being a cop tho explains my early behavior and reads.
Or not it's cool.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Roo. Answer the questions, please. Any you being you explains your early behaviour and reads.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

Roo. Answer the questions, please. Any you being you explains your early behaviour and reads.
I already said no.
Or not it's cool.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Yuh huh. You're really instilling me with a lot of confidence about your cop claim here, what with refusing to answer questions and investigating someone you weren't scum reading. Why did you investigate Lemon instead of Dorsi or me, considering we were both scum according to you?

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile

Yuh huh. You're really instilling me with a lot of confidence about your cop claim here, what with refusing to answer questions and investigating someone you weren't scum reading. Why did you investigate Lemon instead of Dorsi or me, considering we were both scum according to you?
alright not changing my vote at all.
Deus Asmoth Either you or I are gonna be lynched. I already said why.
Or not it's cool.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21