Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40

Author Topic: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 55)  (Read 89144 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 47)
« Reply #510 on: October 12, 2015, 05:50:31 am »

LOL, this is really random, but can I, or am I, be on/on the waitlist?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 12, 2015, 01:04:29 pm »

((Did people gather at the table for that speech or did she appear in several disparate locations? do we see each other? etc.))

((I am assuming everyone gathers at the table. Please speak up if you object for whatever reason.))

LOL, this is really random, but can I, or am I, be on/on the waitlist?

((Yes.))

((Regardless)) Archae absorbs this information. "Then upon what medium does magic operate?"

Through the power of this land. Or rather, the power received by this land. My kind derives power from elsewhere.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 12, 2015, 03:35:00 pm »

((no objection or interference, just wanted to confirm the situation. So everyone has line of sight on everyone, and the Lady is only manifesting in one location as far as we can tell.))
"Would you please introduce everyone? As the one that called for this gathering, it seems like a basic courtesy. A simple explanation of who is here and why you choose them is in order."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 12, 2015, 03:54:37 pm »

"Would you please introduce everyone? As the one that called for this gathering, it seems like a basic courtesy. A simple explanation of who is here and why you choose them is in order."
Lady: Oh! Please pardon me, I became far too accustomed to knowing all of you beforehand. Wait... who just spoke?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 12, 2015, 04:16:57 pm »

Action PM'd

EDIT: ((response to PM received))
I chuckle as I step directly out from Efa's body and take a couple steps towards the LoW, a dark silhouette of a woman with a pair of bat wings flared outward and a tail flicking about near my feet before curling upwards again, the tip of the tail, along with many other details of my shape, hidden in my single-color, shadow-less form.
"That would be me."
and I watch her reaction closely.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:32:08 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 12, 2015, 04:45:55 pm »

She does not seem the least bit confused, although that is to be expected from a being with full control over her appearance.

Lady: Ah, Efa's summoned spirit. It is good that you saw fit to reveal yourself, in light of your question.

The one in white, a noble prince in exile, is known as Zikal Marin of Castle Saltar. He is here today because he has seen both sides of life, both wealth and hermitry.

The one in black who sits alongside him, he is known as Willhelm of Holtz-Askarian Monastary. He is a man of noble heart, and noble mind.

You hear a whisper in the dark: I can attest to that...
The Lady does not seem to notice herself being interrupted.
The other hermit among you is Archae. He is a long-time wanderer, unremarkable to most but an expert in the arcane arts.

And the mercenary captain who stands reluctantly in your midst is Leonhard Amsel, a soldier known for his skill but not so ruthless as to be noticed should he go missing.

Efa, the woman in red, is my willing servant. She stumbled upon this castle and learned its secrets on her own. She has, upon my warning that she would be hunted, has opted to join me out of her own accord.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 12, 2015, 11:01:24 pm »

"So you don't know who I am? or our friend in the darkness?"
I cock my head to my right slightly as I ask the question.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 11:03:29 pm by Lenglon »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 46)
« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2015, 05:49:24 pm »

"Then ya should be doing the introducing, out of politesse." Leonhard pointed out while carefully reloading the arquebus.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 16, 2015, 12:01:29 am »

"So you don't know who I am? or our friend in the darkness?"
I cock my head to my right slightly as I ask the question.

Lady: You are Efa's humble servant. Surely you would not go about betraying your master?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 16, 2015, 12:59:01 am »

"Interesting. Sir Attests-to-Willhelm's-nobility, do you mind coming forth and introducing yourself?"

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 17, 2015, 02:46:46 pm »

"Interesting. Sir Attests-to-Willhelm's-nobility, do you mind coming forth and introducing yourself?"

"She cannot see or hear me, it would be a pointless exercise. See me as... a reluctant helper." The voice is a raspy whisper audible to all six beings in the room.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 46)
« Reply #521 on: October 17, 2015, 10:55:01 pm »

"I'll call ya Reluctant Helper, then." Leonhard says, apparently not pleased with all of the unnecessary mystery the being keeps trying to shroud itself in. "How about ya, the one the Lady called Efa's servant?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 17, 2015, 11:28:28 pm »

"Call me Valyrie."
I then return to Efa.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 23, 2015, 12:14:45 am »

"Well, greetings newcomers! You must have quite the tales to tell, having come all this way."
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 23, 2015, 10:48:37 am »

((I haz problem, Valyrie wouldn't be asking questions now, letting others do the talking for her to ask for more details about what LoW wants. but people aren't posting. I could just have her ask anyway but...))
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40