Poll

Where should the main group go next?

Spite
- 1 (100%)
The University
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: The Department of Menace Eradication (A Sunless Sea FATE campaign) - IC thread  (Read 18409 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

[Can you guys be a bit more clearer about who is going with whom?]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

(( I think it's something like
Conall, Kate, Pendle, Groovington >>> Searching for the Man at Caligula's
John >>> Bazaar
Ulgurk >>> Searching via Contacts

I believe that is everyone who has posted so far. ))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

((I'm currently waiting on Tiru.
Also- I thought it was
Conall, Kate, Pendle, Groovington >>> Searching for the Man at Caligula's
John, Ulgurk >>> Bazaar & Searching via Contacts))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Eh, the second works for me and it balances out the numbers a little more so I say we go with that. ))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

(( Tiruin had said she is going to Caligula's and wants a hunting rifle and light armor. I'll update tomorrow. ))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

((Alright, if anyone posts their 'Get me things!' after this I'll just retcon this one to slip them in.))

McKillan is already frantically scrawling on a small slip of paper with a charcoal.

Pendle - Dapper kit, Gun
Ulgurk - Gun
Josefene - Light kit, Gun

John pockets the offered currency, and turns with Ulgurk to head for the bazaar
"Ah..." he sheepishly mutters. "I'm not really th' best of hagglers. Too used t' military issue."
The bandages rustle in a shrug. "Reckon y'can help me out afore we start trawling fer clues?"
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 06:48:54 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

((Actually Kate (and Conall if he's coming) is stopping by her workshop before going to Caligula's. I don't know if you want to make that a scene, or just say that it happened and they got stuff.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Conall is of course going with Kate.))

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ulgurk looks at John before nodding, "Yes, I will help you, the Bazaar should have some people I already now there and anyway this way I can choose my own weapon." He, of course, doesn't add that if he is to make sure that the equipment isn't bought with his money it would be best if he was there.

Ulgurk agrees to go with John to the Bazaar.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Act 1 - Vision of Absence

Everyone was handed a bag of 5000 rostygolds each from the Grinning Functionary. After some discussion, they decided to split up to do some groundwork before going to Mrs. Plenty's Most Distracting Carnival.

John & Ulgurk

The two called a passing hansom cab and set off to the heart of Fallen London. The Bazaar.

The spires of the Bazaar grew from the earth like severe fungus. Entering the tall arch they find themselves within the Bazaar, a windowless network, a cave-within-caves. Here in the outer part of the Bazaar, the lesser merchants peddle their wares. The costermongers were not permitted to be shouting in here, so they waved their big signs around and stamped their feet impatiently. The two can either look around in the market, or head on to the inner Bazaar where Carrows' Steel and other respected merchants reside.

Jonathan, Charles, & Josephine

The three head off to Caligula's Coffee House for caffeination and words. As usual, it's crowded. Very crowded. It's as if somebody had taken the denizen of the Neath and crammed them into a single coffee house. Tomb-colonists, zailors, socialites, academics, constables and even rubbery men sat in their own chosen company, while occasionally blades and guns are drawn in heated debates.

The answer likely will be here. The problem is determining who hold the answer.

Conall & Kate

The two head onward to Kaitlyn's base of operation. Unbeknownst to the others, she is a lady of some fortune, and despite the oil and the grimes of her workshop one can see many expensive and delicate equipment. A tall sentinel leered at them and threw its hand open as if in welcome - in truth, it was because Kate removed its axe since it tried to decapitate everyone, not just intruders. 

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

"Hrm...This may take a while."

Ask around if anyone knows anything about Wilhelm Baker. Should someone need a bit of money to help clear their memory, provide them with it. Start with the tomb-colornists; they notice a lot, and are rarely noticed themselves.

EDIT: Oh, and that'd probably use Investigation. Or maybe Rapport.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:04:38 am by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, Charles." Kate says to the sentinel, distractedly passing it and jumping behind a counter, fishing underneath for some things.

"So, we'll very likely need to arm ourselves appropriately for this. What do you think, Conall?Hrm, Glue Gun? Not lethal enough. Zap Cannon? Eh, too experimental. Harpoon gun? Too... fishy... I guess we could go with normal slug-throwers."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"What'd you do with the gun glove? That looked nice."
Conall glares at the leering sentinel. After the last time it had a weapon he's not about to let it out of his sight.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That old thing? I could never get the recoil down enough to use it myself. You could try it out, but try not to let it rip your arm off. It's at the back of that drawer over there." Kate doesn't even look up from her rummaging, pointing to a drawer right next to Charles.

"It uses revolver rounds, now. The rifle shells gave it way too much kick. Completely destroyed the test dummy's shoulder. Revolver rounds should be manageable enough for you, though."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:31:16 pm by AlleeCat »

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What a cozy little cafe, my kind of place. Marvelous!" exclaims Sir Groovington. He immediately proceeds to (quite loudly) butter up the patrons with copious amounts of flattery.

(( Charles will try to create an advantage with Rapport to get in the good graces of the clientele. ))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16