Poll

Where should the main group go next?

Spite
- 1 (100%)
The University
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: The Department of Menace Eradication (A Sunless Sea FATE campaign) - IC thread  (Read 18405 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Conall winces at that statement.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

"Too much sunlight, that one.."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

"This'll be a great time to test my new Psychic Shielding Helmet!"
Pendle gives Kate an odd look.
"...I take it you're a fan of Prisoners' Honey?"
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

"Well, I've been trying to come up with a helmet that will shield one's mind from being manipulated by outside sources, but I've never been able to test it, since I don't exactly know anyone who can do that."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

GM post

"I'd say that they were sitting in gondolas when the attack occur. Hopefully. You see, the attraction take them through a tunnel which descend into a chasm. It's very popular among couples, academics, and such." he searched through the folder. "We don't seem to have any statements from the victims, or any information on them, really, but I have a list of the survivors and those who went miss- oh, him."

The Lethargic Superintendent underlined a name in the Missing list before sliding it across the table. "Watch out for that one." he said as he proceed to put the Survivors list on the table as well. "Anyways, where were we? Oh, yes, you'll have to do the research on the victims yourself, but if any of them are unwilling to cooperate and aren't dead, feel free to come to me."

A blue underline is below the name of the sixth missing person. Wilhelm Baker. The Lethargic Superintendent seems unwilling to explain his warning.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We'll make sure to look out for him. Now, ah, our money, if you would?"

Upon receiving the echoes, Pendle leaves, assuming the Lethargic Superintendent has nothing further to say.

"Well. Our course of action appears to be obvious. Let's go down to Caligula's and see if we can't find the address of this Mr. Baker."

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Ulgurk also takes his money and leaves the room. Here, however, he disagrees slightly with Pendle. "Mmm... I reckon that instead we split up, a few of us go to Caligula's, a few more take our money and go down to the Bazaar to get us some equipment while I check up and see if I have any contacts who know of Baker." This would work for Ulgurk, especially if he is chosen to go buy some equipment, with other people's money.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

"Hey, Conall, if everybody's splitting up, maybe we should go find this 'dangerous' guy! I mean, you did once say that danger is your middle name, right?" Kate teases, giggling. She finally leaves to stop by her base of operations, hoping Conall will follow.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:41:48 pm by AlleeCat »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

McKillan sides with Ulgurk."Bazaar. Guns.
... Coffee. We're workin' together, may as well settle in. Figure out what eachother's good at."

He hikes a thumb away from the office as he scratches the back of his neck idly.
"Might be able 't rake some contacts too. Find out why wasshisface has the bossman so spooked."
He shrugs.
"I dunno."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 01:32:07 pm by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Conall follows Kate out of the offices like a trained dog. Or a stray dog looking for meat. Who knows.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think I'll go with you, ah, Kate, was it? The bazaar tends to have several blue-clad gentlemen about, and the law and I aren't exactly the best of friends. Besides, I'd be more useful tracking someone down than haggling over prices.

Head out to Caligula's Coffee House, and try to find any information on Wilhelm Baker. Preferably an address.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:42:27 pm by flameboy99 »

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How exciting, following a dangerous individual! It seems like my cup of tea. Oh, the stories I'll be telling my peers later, I wish I could see their faces already... but I would need time travel for that!". Charles waves his hands at the second group, "you fellas go get your trinkets at the bazaar, I'll be joining the search squad instead."

Groovington joins with the group going after Baker.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:22:36 pm by Sergius »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

John gives a shrug
"Aiight with me. If y'want some kit, chuck us yer peas and we'll see what we can get t' scrounging."
He looks aside at Ulgurk
"Don't be countin' on gettin' a lot of change back though."

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pendle hands over his share of the money.

"While I don't expect a fine suit, do try to avoid anything too garish. Oh, and could you get me a firearm, if you can find a reasonably priced one? I fear something that involves being closer might end up staining my clothing. Not to mention the risk of injury. "

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Ulgurk gives John his fifty echoes then nods at Pendle. "I'll be having the same as him, excepting the clothes, what I have on now is good enough for me. A gun though, that would be good." Ulgurk sighs "I better be going if we're to find this man we'll need some information and I think I know some people who know some people..." And with that, he walks out of the building.

Ulgurk gives John money for equipment then leaves alone to find out more about Baker through his Contacts.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:45:13 pm by Gamedragon »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16