Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73328 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: Sudden Snake Attack
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2015, 09:42:49 pm »

Well, this was extended (which is good because I've been gone all day and haven't had a chance to post) and roo has died (which is also good because he was scum).

I'll answer questions tomorrow when I actually have time to go through and read things.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2015, 09:44:08 pm »

Well, this was extended (which is good because I've been gone all day and haven't had a chance to post) and roo has died (which is also good because he was scum).

I'll answer questions tomorrow when I actually have time to go through and read things.
Ensure that this happens.  Although given your getting-on-forums time I doubt it actually will, but I don't hold that against you.

Seriously, guys and gals, no more extensions.  We don't need to drag this out any more than necessary.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2015, 12:16:07 am »

Huh.  Looks like the only two people NOT voting right now are Deathsword and Tiruin.

You two: Care to cast a vote by day end?
It's literally the afternoon that I get net conenction x_x or early morning, but bluh.

And reading up--I don't feel well voting 4mask, both in my thinking about his alignment, and my feeling about his alignment.

I mean...really. Wha?
But quick query while I get my speed up to bear...bare?
>_>

I still think he's third party, but I don't want to vote for him because there is a 2/3 chance that he could be helpful to the town. (I don't think that good/ugly are gonna want to side with mafia at this point.)
You don't want to vote him... because he's third party? So are you the ugly or the good, OSG?
Alright, now I've noted Origami has a thing with how he presents stuffs, and how he does it here shows his mindset (its like, deconstructive instead of constructive--he's giving it backwards...), but Cheeet?
This seems a bit of a leap for you. While you do point out the obviousness and question OSG...
Your leap to a provocative question tends towards subtle curiosity.

I mean, I get the reasoning behind the leap, but of all questions--why pick something like that?

Screw you guys and your stupid extension.
Yer words, dude. :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2015, 12:27:26 am »

I still think he's third party, but I don't want to vote for him because there is a 2/3 chance that he could be helpful to the town. (I don't think that good/ugly are gonna want to side with mafia at this point.)
You don't want to vote him... because he's third party? So are you the ugly or the good, OSG?
Alright, now I've noted Origami has a thing with how he presents stuffs, and how he does it here shows his mindset (its like, deconstructive instead of constructive--he's giving it backwards...), but Cheeet?
This seems a bit of a leap for you. While you do point out the obviousness and question OSG...
Your leap to a provocative question tends towards subtle curiosity.

I mean, I get the reasoning behind the leap, but of all questions--why pick something like that?

It's an obviously silly thing to say as town, so the conclusion I draw is that he's not town- Bad wants to kill other third parties, but Good/Ugly want their partner to survive. It's not an entirely serious question- more exasperation than anything else.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2015, 12:32:35 am »

His post could also be taken in a way that says 'I think 4mask is a third party'...and this hasn't been followed up upon other than the direct mention there. :P

Meaning: I feel like you've a thing for third-parties, Cheeet. However, it is...very consistent from previous times.

Why do you think aiming for third-parties, over those who we don't think are third-parties is better? Because town could be lynched? Because a lynch is a better thing than any night action?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 26, 2015, 01:06:52 am »

Because a certain third party lynch is better than an uncertain other-person lynch. I don't think I see anybody as nearly as scummy as I see 4mask as third party.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 26, 2015, 01:10:53 am »

...But the only thing defining certain at this point is how you feel about things.

And you've been feeling 4mask a lot.

As third-party.

...And that sounds a bit ._. out of context.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 26, 2015, 01:16:41 am »

Are you asking for me to explain why I believe 4mask is a third party?
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 26, 2015, 01:34:28 am »

That, along with why you're gunning for a priority on a suspected third-party.

Because it makes less sense--the only worry third-parties give at this point, is a probable random hit by a town PR. They're generally more dangerous to scum than town, holistically.

I'd like you to explain the labyrinthian process by which explains your favor to third-party lynches, over other ideas present. Because its not sounding like town-agenda...ish there.

I mean, it'd be better if you're marking him as probable scum, but that hasn't come up lately. "Third-party" has.

Also that should be a vote but I'm read- ahh I'll just vote so as not to poke the technical vote thing. :-\

Cheeet

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 26, 2015, 01:49:04 am »

Third parties right now are essentially mafia-allies or a survivor vigilante. If I've found one, I'm voting for it. I... don't really see this as a point of contention, I have to admit.
I've played some mafia.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2015, 01:55:52 am »

Third parties right now are essentially mafia-allies or a survivor vigilante. If I've found one, I'm voting for it. I... don't really see this as a point of contention, I have to admit.
The problem is, you are ONLY focusing on 3rd party. You have been tunneling pretty majorly as well on 4mask. You are a pretty experienced mafia player, you should know that tunneling is a very scummy behavior.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2015, 01:58:22 am »

Mmh. Point taken, agreed with, etc. This isn't something I've been explicitly unaware of, and I will be expanding my focus (definitely later today I will be looking back over the thread, esp. to stuff when Persus13 was playing), but I don't at all regret the focus I've had on 4mask.
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 26, 2015, 02:56:11 am »

...Essentially, from a viewpoint which isn't theirs. Meaning that you're judging them based on how you see them...and by which, regard 4mask as one with a fair amount of critical judgment?

Also Peradon beat me to the point ._. What I mean is, you are more-than-sure that 4mask is a third-party, and judging by this cause, you'd vote him for it?

...Compared to others?

((Also WoT will come in the span of a day, at worst, due to connection here being..fickle >_>))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 26, 2015, 07:03:07 am »

We don't have the span of a day, Tiruin, we have the span of 7 hours left.  And please don't extend, I'd like this day too end relatively quickly so that the game can proceed.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 26, 2015, 07:04:28 am »

Roo Interactions
RVS OrigamiScienceGuy.
Replies to Peradon.
RVS(?) Deathsword, shortly after.
FoS OSG.
Says there are two 'obvious scum' in a response to TDS responding to being voted for- neglected to mention them. Might have meant one was Deathsword, assuming the vote wasn't meant to be seen as RVS.
Arguing about the purpose of RVS with OSG.
Congenial chats with 4mask.
Complains about circlejerking, beginning of focus on Tiruin. Claims Tiruin is writing a lot but not saying much.
Talking to Deathsword after Deathsword votes for him- Roo is not impressed.
More talking with 4mask and OSG, wants to policy lynch Tiruin (?)
Angry at Silthuri for voting him, and then OSG and 4mask for criticising his tone.

And, uh... that's about it.
People he interacted with: 4maskwolf, TheDarkStar, Silthuri, Deathsword, OrigamiScienceGuy, Tiruin
People he didn't interact with: Deus Asmoth, Peradon (only one question during RVS isn't really interaction is it?), Mastahcheese, Cheeetar (me!), Comrade Shamrock

He's interacted with a bit more than half the people playing. It's likely that as scum he wouldn't want to interact with his partner publicly too much, casting suspicion on the people in the 'didn't interact with' list.
Almost certainly not the scum due to Roo's behaviour: Tiruin, Deathsword, Silthuri, OSG, 4mask.

Notable: Peradon voted for Deathsword for voting for Roo.

Peradon: Who do you think Roo's scumpartner most likely is?
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33