Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73314 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: 6 Tents
« Reply #375 on: March 26, 2015, 07:11:13 am »

While Roo didn't talk to Peradon, Peradon has talked about Roo. Mostly in his defense.

Another question, Peradon: Exactly how well do you know Roo?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: Sudden Snake Attack
« Reply #376 on: March 26, 2015, 07:13:25 am »

Could everyone voting for me (except Cheeetar, because that argument has been used to the point of death in all of the third-party wankery) restate their case against me in a clear, consise way for posterity?  It will help the town after my lynch.  thank you.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 26, 2015, 07:16:54 am »

Yeah, screw lynching 4mask. Unvote 4maskwolf. He's third party, don't care, much more certain now that Peradon is the scum.

4maskwolf, you're around- do you think Peradon is at all scummy?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 26, 2015, 07:19:10 am »

Yeah, screw lynching 4mask. Unvote 4maskwolf. He's third party, don't care, much more certain now that Peradon is the scum.

4maskwolf, you're around- do you think Peradon is at all scummy?
Peradon...

I honestly couldn't have said beforehand, but reading through your posts it would be hard to argue with your logic for him being scum.  Peradon

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 26, 2015, 07:22:03 am »

I'm going to bed because I have to wake up in like 6 hours and I stayed up later than I should have to look at this Mafia stuff, but I really do think I'm onto something with the whole Peradon-Roo connection and I urge you guys to strongly consider it.
I've played some mafia.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 26, 2015, 07:27:36 am »

Due to this Thursday looking particularly busy, Day 1 won't end at 3:00 PM EST but about 6 or 7 hours after that.

Mmh. Point taken, agreed with, etc. This isn't something I've been explicitly unaware of, and I will be expanding my focus (definitely later today I will be looking back over the thread, esp. to stuff when Persus13 was playing), but I don't at all regret the focus I've had on 4mask.
I never played in this. You thinking of hector13?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2015, 07:47:39 am »

Mmh. Point taken, agreed with, etc. This isn't something I've been explicitly unaware of, and I will be expanding my focus (definitely later today I will be looking back over the thread, esp. to stuff when Persus13 was playing), but I don't at all regret the focus I've had on 4mask.
I never played in this. You thinking of hector13?
Hehehe this isn't a bastard game, the mod isn't playing with you.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2015, 09:01:44 am »

in order for any third party to win, they would have to survive till day 4. If the town lynches the final confederate today, they would lose. So it would make sense that lynching scum is not in their best interest. That is why I was voting 4mask. About Peradon, I do think that it is odd that he would come to roo's defense, but I kind of agree with him that roo has just been an ass in every game. So I am not moving my vote yet. I'm gonna wait for his res ponce.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2015, 09:08:38 am »

origamiscienceguy: Fallacious statement.  The bad can win D1 with the town in the event that happens.  It's only the good and ugly who have to survive until D4.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2015, 09:16:40 am »

Oh! I thought they had to survive and kill the others. In that case, Unvote
I don't want to vote Peradon until he has had a chance to respond.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2015, 11:56:21 am »

Deathsword's vote looked a lot like an OMGUS. I voted on that. When he explained himself, I unvoted him.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2015, 12:02:26 pm »

Ok I've talked to my paranoid self. I don't believe 4mask is scum anymore, it just seems a bit too outrageous.

unvote

Here was my reasoning for voting him:
Telling everyone to scumhunt and then not doing much himself. Could have been trying to look like he was doing more than he was. I was also following his own orders at the time vote for who is the scummiest.

This solidified following his reaction.

He attacked me. Calls me lazy and scummy but this was what I found very odd.
That, and the fact that you basically repeat the argument made by the last non-4maskwolf person to vote, means that you need to seriously reconsider your scumplay.
Very serious words but he didn't back it up with a vote which was currently residing with (I also believe it was a pressure vote) TDS.

Additionally, Comrade, you are being incredibly hypocritical by voting me for not scumhunting and then doing no actual scumhunting yourself.
I also felt he was misrepresenting my argument here to divert attention from himself. I was voting him for telling everyone to scumhunt and doing very little himself not for not scumhunting. Though yeah looking back now probably a misunderstanding, I was probably a bit angry for him insulting me and so I took it the worst way.

Sorry if it's not concise. I'm bad at doing that.

I'd like to hear Pera's response in the face of this before I vote him. If that's all Pera has to say though he needs to reread the rest of the questions.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2015, 12:13:19 pm »

Quick question Shamrock: why do you no longer believe I am scum?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2015, 12:13:40 pm »

Gah, didnt see there was another page.

Ok, I was being serious about roo. He has been like this in every game he has been in. Granted thats only this one, the BM, and the Guardian one, but the fact that he was pretty much the same in all three was enough for me to not vote for him, and point that out to you guys. His meta was consistent with everything else he has said in mafia games, thus making his attitude a null-tell.

As for who his scumbuddy is, I think it's Cheetar right now. Zero interaction, even though he has pretty much been the center of todays conversation(Along with 4mask). Cheetar has been pretty scummy anyway, tunneling majorly, trying to lynch 4mask, based on...?

Wait, why did you even think that 4mask was 3rd party? His points about not focusing on 3rd party were pretty valid, in my opinion. His denial of being a 3rd party is a non-tell, because a town would deny it as well, so how did you gather that he was 3rd party?

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2015, 12:17:51 pm »

Yeah... I'm gonna say unvote.  I'll get back to you in a few hours.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33