Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126709 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Mission Success
« Reply #2115 on: March 20, 2015, 07:27:17 pm »

"What happened?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: March 20, 2015, 07:28:31 pm »

" I let my anger get the better of me."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: March 20, 2015, 07:28:58 pm »

Kyousuke sighs.
"Kato-san, I'm guessing?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: March 20, 2015, 07:29:51 pm »

Secrets, lies, double dealing and broken promises are what make the world go round, heroes are what you call dead men, and no matter where we go, we're dancing on the strings of people much more powerful than we.  Asada stands to follow Nadeko.

Kyousuke sighs.
"Kato-san, I'm guessing?"
"Who else?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2119 on: March 20, 2015, 07:35:02 pm »

"Are you both going to follow me out of the school? We'll all get in trouble later."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:38:14 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: March 20, 2015, 07:36:02 pm »

"As for gratitude, didn't Aisaka-sensei say, multiple times, you people get a share of the loot profits? I am pretty sure she did.  And she outright told you that we don't exactly know everything about Achronos, which is why she sent you for the gem in the first place. If you are going to ignore that she did tell you about the risks- and did you seriously expect there to be only weak Shadows? You saw Izanagi, you saw your opponents, you know full well that isn't true.

The Reaper- I acknowledged we should have warned you, but we were busy trying to assemble the teams and get everyone in. We assumed you had the intelligence to run from the obviously dangerous giant floating reaper thing with giant guns that had a clear aura of death around it in the first place- and it wasn't as Kyousuke didn't warn you before it showed up.

If you people want to leave, I'm not going to stop you. And yes, I know its stressful. Yes, it bothered me that I'm risking my life in a strange world for something I don't know much about. I know the risks.

But if that's going to stop me from doing something about people dying, then I would have left a long time ago. The door's wide open. I didn't join to feel like a hero and I didn't join because it was safe. I joined to save people- and if that involves doing things that doesn't involve it to try and figure out why we have to do so in the first place, then that's fine with me.

If you're that deadset on it, you two, I'll have her know, and you can forget about Achronos and Persona. you can forget everything. You'll never have to speak to us out of school again.

If you cannot handle that yes, we are a flawed operation and that we make mistakes, then you are free to leave."

Maria crosses her arms, staring at both Yoshida and Karma, waiting for an answer.

"Share of the loot? You won't let me take the guns or armor from the armory, will you? I don't think they are about to drop comfy beds or a new car. The loot we get is limited to that world. I would literally make more money then that if I started taking kids lunch money, and even then this organization takes its own share of the money we collected ourselves.

But who is researching it? What are they reaching it with? How will this gem help? The 'Research' team was larger then the 'Rescue' team. And they clearly intend to keep the research team researching. They may not know much about it, but that isn't an excuse for telling us what they do know.

We beat Izanagi pretty easily. We beat those shadows pretty easily. They really where weak, weren't they? If there are more things like the Reapers there you will be facing plenty of stronger foes. If you are risking your life to save people, don't you deserve to at least know that people are being saved? For all we know, we are being used. Wanting to save lives is all well and good. It doesn't mean that you can trust them just because they tell you it is the only way to do it. They can open a portal to that world right? For all we know the organization could be the ones doing this in the first place. They could just be using us to safely clean up and loot the place, with all the lives lost in the process just acceptable losses."

Karma quickly checks to make sure they are not in that Archronos place. 15 minutes should have passed by now....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: March 20, 2015, 07:38:41 pm »

Biraindo suddenly gasped at began to speak "Jesus is that what I sound like, all crusadery? I'm not quitting but I mostly agree with Karma, but what the hell is the reaper?"
((Stirk, don't forget the almight teachings of teevee tropes, talking is a free action.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:22 pm »

Kyousuke sighs.
"Figures. I don't know why he doesn't just quit. Aisaka-sensei told everyone just as much- you don't like it, the door's wide open for you.

And Orishino-san, I'm concerned more than anything. I'd prefer you to stay, but I can't stop you from going, and I know what I'm going to do isn't going to stop you.

But I have to try, don't I?"

"I can tell you now, what we know isn't much more than you. We know the place is larger than five floors. That is literally it. And do you even know who our researchers are?

And no offense, but you're implying that Aisaka-sensei, the person who, I remind you, charged a Shadow with a Tommy gun to save me, who I know personally, would willingly go along with something like that. If she really wanted more people dead, she would've let you stay- more dangerous for everyone, and let Asada-san kill you.

And if you don't trust this place, as I said, you're free to go at any time. Unless you think they're going to hunt you down."

The Reaper is a powerful Shadow that roams Achronos. We were going to brief you on it today, but Kyousuke picked it up on his scans unexpectedly. We had enough reason to believe it wouldn't show up this time.

It's not a mistake we're making again."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: March 20, 2015, 07:46:19 pm »

"you're right Kyousuke, you won't be able to stop me. I go where I want and that's all there is to it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: March 20, 2015, 07:47:07 pm »

"Can I at least ask why?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: March 20, 2015, 07:49:58 pm »

"No. But feel free to continue following me. Maybe you'll even get to see your answer."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: March 20, 2015, 07:50:41 pm »

Kyousuke sighs and does so. He'd explain to Ms. Aisaka later- she'd understand.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: March 20, 2015, 07:51:05 pm »

Drake watches the arguement from a distance. Anything was better than mulling about on the lonely duties of the healer.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: March 20, 2015, 07:51:59 pm »

"Are you both going to follow me out of the school? We'll all get in trouble later."
"I was coming to get a breath of fresh air, if I could convince you to come back... well... That's just icing on the cake." she shrugs, "I'd also rather have another voice attempting to talk some sense into him, even if your support is non-verbal.  He might remind you of your father and I'm sorry that I can't speak from experience there, but he isn't your father.  He is still young, still, hopefully, capable of change.  I understand if you want to leave, but he, a nuisance, a misogynistic child who says these things because he has no sense of restraint, scale or tact, will not change without effort.  As he is, I'm... worried... for everyone."

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: March 20, 2015, 07:52:16 pm »

Kyousuke sighs.
"Figures. I don't know why he doesn't just quit. Aisaka-sensei told everyone just as much- you don't like it, the door's wide open for you.

And Orishino-san, I'm concerned more than anything. I'd prefer you to stay, but I can't stop you from going, and I know what I'm going to do isn't going to stop you.

But I have to try, don't I?"

"I can tell you now, what we know isn't much more than you. We know the place is larger than five floors. That is literally it. And do you even know who our researchers are?

And no offense, but you're implying that Aisaka-sensei, the person who, I remind you, charged a Shadow with a Tommy gun to save me, who I know personally, would willingly go along with something like that. If she really wanted more people dead, she would've let you stay- more dangerous for everyone, and let Asada-san kill you.

And if you don't trust this place, as I said, you're free to go at any time. Unless you think they're going to hunt you down."

The Reaper is a powerful Shadow that roams Achronos. We were going to brief you on it today, but Kyousuke picked it up on his scans unexpectedly. We had enough reason to believe it wouldn't show up this time.

It's not a mistake we're making again."

"You don't know much more about it. But you are one of us. The fieldworkers. They know a lot more then they are telling us. Unless you know how to make a portal to that place yourself. All I am saying is that, with the information we are given, we have plenty of reason to be suspicious of them.

She thinks I am hindering the team, correct? Then of course she would get rid of me even if she wanted me dead. Even if they don't care about my life, they would care about success. Maybe you know her. Maybe she really is a great person. Maybe she would never go through with it. I don't. To me, she is just a stranger who randomly took over my homeroom, who might have purposefully put me in danger to awaken a monster, and who belongs to a shadowy origination. You can't expect me to trust somebody on your suggestion, Maria-chan. Half my conversations with her have been her punishing me, and the other half is hardly enough for my undying trust.

You...they had several days to warn us about the Reaper. You knew about it for at least a year, right?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 202