Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126740 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Mission Success
« Reply #2100 on: March 20, 2015, 06:49:40 pm »

Karma shrugs his shoulders and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Is this really the time and place to argue about this? Students should be coming in any second. Besides, it is kind of strange for you all to be talking about me in front of me. Anyway, to be honest, I was thinking of quitting. I was looking for something in this little organization and I didn't find it. I don't think I would find it going back, either. Why do all of you want to go back? I mean, you seem to be treating like less a "burden" and more a "Class trip" you don't want to miss. I don't trust the people running the organization, our teacher included. I didn't sign up to find gems. What do you think that Gem had to do with saving people? This organization obviously has some sort of ulterior purpose. I don't know who I am fighting for. I don't know why I was fighting. So why would I be stoked to go back? I could deal with that all if I at least got something out of it. Did any of you receive so much as a 'Thank you' after that mission?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 20, 2015, 06:57:08 pm »

"Hey, if it does have one, I have no clue. That gem you found might help us figure out how Achronos works and if possible, stop people from getting thrown in. We have to study what we can about the realm to make sure more people don't get thrown in.

And if you don't trust us, feel free to leave. As Aisaka-sensei said, the door's wide open if you want to pull out.

And if I recall, didn't Tachibana walk out with two packages?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 20, 2015, 06:59:56 pm »

Nadeko decides that now is a good time to enter the classroom, "We didn't sign up to do this for "thank you's" Karma. We did this to save lives. Who cares if we get the thanks we deserve? Who even cares if we are risking our lives? If all that matters to you is some goddamn gratitude, then fine quit. We don't need selfish pricks like you in our group. You care only about yourself and your silly immature pranks. It's time to grow up Karma. You aren't a little kid anymore." Nadeko doesn't even look at karma while she walks to her desk.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 20, 2015, 07:02:43 pm »

"Couldn't have said it better. If the glory is all you're doing this for, nobody but us will ever know or believe you when you claim it for saving people.

You knew that the moment you signed up, so if you're looking for it now, your own fault for not finding it."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 20, 2015, 07:05:34 pm »

Nadeko decides that now is a good time to enter the classroom, "We didn't sign up to do this for "thank you's" Karma. We did this to save lives. Who cares if we get the thanks we deserve? Who even cares if we are risking our lives? If all that matters to you is some goddamn gratitude, then fine quit. We don't need selfish pricks like you in our group. You care only about yourself and your silly immature pranks. It's time to grow up Karma. You aren't a little kid anymore." Nadeko doesn't even look at karma while she walks to her desk.

"I don't think we need Crusaders either Nadeko. We're risking our lives because - or at least we've been told - we're the only ones who can do it. Does it not bother you that you were a regular kid a few weeks ago, and now you're risking your life for something we know next to nothing about? I think gratitude is the least we can expect.

Karma's looking out for himself, which is quite sensible given the circumstances. I don't want to die in there, and I certainly don't want to die because I was kept in the dark about what we're doing. I value my life, I'd hope that everyone else in there does too, else we'll just run into the same problem that we had with Karma charging ahead.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 20, 2015, 07:11:07 pm »

"My life up till now was nothing normal. So what if I live or die? One life is not important to many. And do you accuse me of being a crusader? I'm not recklessly throwing myself into battle for the fun of it or because I think I have to do it. I joined because I felt it was the right thing to do. I don't need thanks for this. And if you think that a little gratitude is the least we should expect, then you shouldn't be doing this job either. Nobody but us will even know what we are fighting or what we are doing to save people. We will not be thanked for this job. Ever." Nadeko is looking Yoshida in the eyes, knowing showing within her sleep deprived eyes.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 20, 2015, 07:11:32 pm »

"Hey, if it does have one, I have no clue. That gem you found might help us figure out how Achronos works and if possible, stop people from getting thrown in. We have to study what we can about the realm to make sure more people don't get thrown in.

And if you don't trust us, feel free to leave. As Aisaka-sensei said, the door's wide open if you want to pull out.

And if I recall, didn't Tachibana walk out with two packages?"

"Maybe. But who is 'Us'? None of us are studying it, and I doubt our teacher does it herself. We knew that there would be things like the gem, whoever made the two-team concept. From our teacher's speech, it seems like we are keeping the two teams. I don't read the news a lot, but people only get dragged their one at a time right? So one team will have to be doing things not-related to saving lives every mission, by design. How are we supposed to learn how to keep people out from a Gem that probably doesn't have any interesting properties in our world? And then there is the secrets. They aren't telling us anything. Even things we should know about. And we have to keep this a secret to. But why? We aren't doing anything wrong. There aren't foreign spies after us. And as our teacher proves, ordinary people can see shadows and enter just fine, so we could even have proof....Even if we had to keep it from most people, there is no reason to keep if from those close to us, like certain parents. Honestly, I joined kind of believing I would be a hero. But I don't feel like a hero. I feel more like a gangster if anything..."

"Oh? Was that poor Gem in distress? I wasn't aware. Good thing we saved it then. That was certainly worth the risk to my life. You might have missed the important parts there. I would bet money that the main purpose of this group isn't really to save lives. I don't know if that is just a side project or something to keep us occupied, but it isn't what it really wants."

"I don't think we need Crusaders either Nadeko. We're risking our lives because - or at least we've been told - we're the only ones who can do it. Does it not bother you that you were a regular kid a few weeks ago, and now you're risking your life for something we know next to nothing about? I think gratitude is the least we can expect.

Karma's looking out for himself, which is quite sensible given the circumstances. I don't want to die in there, and I certainly don't want to die because I was kept in the dark about what we're doing. I value my life, I'd hope that everyone else in there does too, else we'll just run into the same problem that we had with Karma charging ahead.
"

"Yoshida-chan is always on my side~. And he as even better points. They didn't tell us about the Reaper, when there wasn't a real reason not to. Really, they didn't tell us anything. Yoshida-kun and I both almost died, and we don't even know what we almost died for."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 20, 2015, 07:15:13 pm »

Nadeko stands up, walks over to Karma grabbing his shirt and pushing him into the wall, "The only threat to your own life is yourself. It was you who recklessly charged head first into battle. It was YOU who decided to ignore Kyousuke when he was trying to warn you that the Reaper should be avoided at all cost. Yoshida was put into danger because you decided that you were more important than your own team! You are a waste of space and the only person that appears to care about you is constantly put into danger by you. You are a far more worthless man than my father ever was!" Nadeko lets Karma go and stalks out of the room, her anger getting the better of herself.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:19:04 pm by Sanure »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: March 20, 2015, 07:19:26 pm »

Nadeko stands up, walks over to Karma grabbing his shirt and pushing him into the wall, "The only threat to your own life was yourself. It was you who recklessly charged head first into battle. It was YOU who decided to ignore Kyousuke when he was trying to warn you that the Reaper should be avoided at all cost. Yoshida was put into danger because you decided that you were more important than your own team! You are waste of space and the only person that appears to care about you is constantly put into danger by you. You are far more worthless than my father was!" Nadeko lets Karma go and stalks out of the room, her anger getting the better of herself.

Karma keeps his hands in his pockets and allows it to happen as always.

"Oh? You have better eyes then even that Kyousuke guy if you can see what didn't even happen on your team. My rushing ahead was perfectly strategical. And they new the reaper is there. If the reaper was a real threat, and that it was there, then why not tell us before going in? Besides, he started it."

Karma states, as she walks away.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: March 20, 2015, 07:21:01 pm »

"As for gratitude, didn't Aisaka-sensei say, multiple times, you people get a share of the loot profits? I am pretty sure she did.  And she outright told you that we don't exactly know everything about Achronos, which is why she sent you for the gem in the first place. If you are going to ignore that she did tell you about the risks- and did you seriously expect there to be only weak Shadows? You saw Izanagi, you saw your opponents, you know full well that isn't true.

The Reaper- I acknowledge we should have warned you, but we were busy trying to assemble the teams and get everyone in. We assumed you had the intelligence to run from the obviously dangerous giant floating reaper thing with giant guns that had a clear aura of death around it in the first place- and it wasn't as Kyousuke didn't warn you before it showed up. His analysis isn't exactly perfect, as you already fully know, but it's better than going in blind.

If you people want to leave, I'm not going to stop you. And yes, I know its stressful. Yes, it bothered me that I'm risking my life in a strange world for something I don't know much about. I know the risks.

But if that's going to stop me from doing something about people dying, then I would have left a long time ago. The door's wide open. I didn't join to feel like a hero and I didn't join because it was safe. I joined to save people- and if that involves doing things that doesn't involve it to try and figure out why we have to do so in the first place, then that's fine with me.

If you're that deadset on it, you two, I'll have her know, and you can forget about Achronos and Persona. you can forget everything. You'll never have to speak to us out of school again.

If you cannot handle that yes, we are a flawed operation and that we make mistakes, then you are free to leave."

Maria crosses her arms, staring at both Yoshida and Karma, waiting for an answer.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:24:48 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 20, 2015, 07:21:39 pm »

Nadeko payed no attention to Karma as she left the room. She walked towards the entrance to the school, intent on ditching school today.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 20, 2015, 07:23:29 pm »

Kyousuke runs after her.
"Orishino-san!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 20, 2015, 07:24:15 pm »

Nadeko doesn't even look at Kyousuke, "What do you want?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 20, 2015, 07:24:35 pm »

"Where are you going?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 20, 2015, 07:26:58 pm »

"I haven't decided yet. I'm not staying here though."
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 202