Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127050 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: oh crap the reaper
« Reply #1440 on: March 03, 2015, 05:12:32 pm »

((thanks for having us waste time and not get more shit, Stirk :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: March 03, 2015, 05:13:29 pm »

"I never intended to kill him. Just wound. But yes... MOVE!  Down the stairs" she takes off in a sprint.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Powder Miner, God of the RNG
« Reply #1442 on: March 03, 2015, 05:17:19 pm »

"Eh? What are you doing Clair-chan? There was only one. I could really have beaten him. Or did you just want to embrace me?"
Clair is silent for a few moments "You know what? Let go with that if it mean you'll behave for a while and get to the stairs." She take her staff out from under his arms.

Karma is also silent for a few moments, after the sentence instead of before.

"...Wa...wait, what?..."

Is about all he can manage as he runs in the same general direction as Clair, toward the stairs. ...Did a girl just not physically assault me after a joke? They must really want me back on their team. Or just really want me.

((thanks for having us waste time and not get more shit, Stirk :P))

(Hey, Asada is the one who summoned that thing by shooting at me  ::))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 03, 2015, 05:18:50 pm »

((after you ran off after being specifically told not to ;)))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: March 03, 2015, 05:19:50 pm »

((I'm tempted to let Karma get hit with a Megidolaon for the hell of it, just to teach him manners, but I'll allow it. For now.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: March 03, 2015, 05:24:55 pm »

"Just so we are clear, I doing this for my state of mind, not your safety." Clair stained voice sound by his ear.

(("I-Im not doing this for you! Baka!" Tsundere Clair, just realized that.  :P))

((after you ran off after being specifically told not to ;)))

((Pssh. I couldn't hear her over the darkness, remember? Besides, she gave me the option!))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 03, 2015, 05:28:39 pm »

"Just so we are clear, I doing this for my state of mind, not your safety." Clair stained voice sound by his ear.

(("I-Im not doing this for you! Baka!" Tsundere Clair, just realized that.  :P))
((Not what I was going for, but between that and the punch...still not my intention.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: March 03, 2015, 05:29:44 pm »

((Pssh. I couldn't hear her over the darkness, remember? Besides, she gave me the option!))
((Neither of those statements are true.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 03, 2015, 05:30:19 pm »

The Reaper is gaining on Clair and Karma. Both can see his bullets whistling past their heads as he starts laughing insanely.

Luckily, the stairs are fairly near the stairs leading to the upper level, so they should be there soon.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: March 03, 2015, 05:31:35 pm »

((I think I was the one who gave you the option... whoops :))))

"Run guys, run!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 03, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »

Nadeko heads back to her group holding the loot in her arms, "I found stuff. Kinda useful stuff too. Who wants what?" Nadeko hides the money she found from the others, it was such a small amount after all.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:38:39 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 03, 2015, 05:33:08 pm »

"No point hiding the money, Miss Aisaka's going to check everyone for it anyway. You will get a cut of whatever money you get here, however, so don't worry about not being paid."

Tohru raises her hand.
"Can I have the spear?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 03, 2015, 05:36:16 pm »

((Not what I was going for, but between that and the punch...still not my intention.))

((I know, but that is like the most stereotypical thing for them to say. The entire line, which amused me endlessly  :P. The fact that it is accidental only makes it better.))

((Neither of those statements are true.))

((I can't hear you over the darkness. Could you type louder?))

The Reaper is gaining on Clair and Karma. Both can see his bullets whistling past their heads as he starts laughing insanely.

Luckily, the stairs are fairly near the stairs leading to the upper level, so they should be there soon.

"So...Why are we going to the stairs?"

Karma states in a way that would make you think he forgot about the Reaper, if not for the sprinting.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:51 pm »

Nadeko hands Tohru the Balanced Spear, "Well, I was going to give you the money as thanks for keeping us alive so far, but since you want everyone else to get a cut of it, I suppose that's what I'll do then."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 03, 2015, 05:42:14 pm »

"Well, we do need it to make armor and stuff to help keep you guys alive. This business isn't cheap, sadly, and we're only backed by Maria's family and the organisation who set this all up. Otherwise, we'd gladly let you guys have it all."

Tohru tests out the spear, hefting it and grasping the shaft carefully.
"It seems.....well made. You found this here, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 202