Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127070 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Powder Miner, God of the RNG
« Reply #1425 on: March 03, 2015, 04:21:19 pm »

Yoshida sighs again, addressing Asada

"We need to keep a clear head in here, yeah? Karma is an idiot, but you did go a little overboard with trying to... correct his behaviour.

We need to act as a team. If Karma runs off again, I say we let him fight the Shadows on his own for a round of attacks. He's hurting himself more than he's hurting the team by charging ahead.
"

Shouts after Karma

"You deserved it for running ahead like that! Stop being an arse and actually help us, or we will leave you to fight them alone."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 03, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »

No response. Kyousuke seems to have kept him on mute.

Just for that, I am putting him on mute. Justice will be done!

Yoshida sighs again, addressing Asada

"We need to keep a clear head in here, yeah? Karma is an idiot, but you did go a little overboard with trying to... correct his behaviour.

We need to act as a team. If Karma runs off again, I say we let him fight the Shadows on his own for a round of attacks. He's hurting himself more than he's hurting the team by charging ahead.
"

Shouts after Karma

"You deserved it for running ahead like that! Stop being an arse and actually help us, or we will leave you to fight them alone."

"She tried to kill me! She fired a lethal weapon at me. Three times. You would all have my head if the situation was reversed. Why are you taking her side in this?"

Karma then shoots her three times to make a point while her player is AFK( :P Nope, but it would be fun))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 03, 2015, 04:30:28 pm »

In between the squabbling and the insanity, a large, metallic clanking can be heard on the part of the floor Asada's team is on.

Meanwhile, Nadeko's search leads her to find several caches.
Search them?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 03, 2015, 04:38:18 pm »

"She tried to kill me! She fired a lethal weapon at me. Three times. You would all have my head if the situation was reversed. Why are you taking her side in this?"

Karma then shoots her three times to make a point while her player is AFK( :P Nope, but it would be fun))

"And I stopped her from trying to kill you. You're putting everyone at risk by running off like that, so she has some justification for attacking you, to try and get you to realise that.

I was in the first wave of people who came to your rescue in that first fight, and I almost died for it. I'm not going to make that mistake again, Karma. Get back here, or you can deal with the next wave solo.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 03, 2015, 04:40:58 pm »

Kyousuke's warning comes to everyone on Asada's team except Karma, who actively chose to ignore him.

He sounds very, very worried.
"Team, get off that floor. Get to the stairs, immediately! There is a VERY powerful Shadow approaching you.

We've designated him the Reaper, and that name has been given for a reason- we've encountered him before. He wanders the floors of the labyrinth, very rarely ever seen- except if too much attention is drawn towards you. His power is far beyond any Shadow we've encountered before, even the Arcana Shadows like Loki and Izanagi.

Trust me when I say this, you cannot, absolutely CANNOT kill him. Get off that floor immediately!"

The clanking of chains gets louder and louder. Karma can hear it closest.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 03, 2015, 04:46:19 pm »

:o

"Fuck that! Kyousuke, can this Reaper follow us down the stairs!?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 03, 2015, 04:46:59 pm »

"No, he can't. Grab Karma and get out of there! Quickly! He's VERY close to your position!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 03, 2015, 04:47:42 pm »

"And I stopped her from trying to kill you. You're putting everyone at risk by running off like that, so she has some justification for attacking you, to try and get you to realise that.

I was in the first wave of people who came to your rescue in that first fight, and I almost died for it. I'm not going to make that mistake again, Karma. Get back here, or you can deal with the next wave solo.
"

"The fact you had to stop her is what worries me. It would be one thing if she was just another teammate, but she is supposed to be the damn leader! All she has done so far is prove that everything I thought about her was correct. I am not about to fight by her side, let alone under her. You where just unlucky. That shouldn't have happened. And it won't happen again. And if that is the way you feel about it, goodbye Yoshida-kun. I guess I will see you back in the real world. My pockets will be full of enough money to replace your comic a thousand times over, and I will come back healthier then when I left!"

Karma kicks a stone and spits alone, before looking around for the chests on his own. That large sound probably means nothing. This place is full of strange sounds and sights, if I was afraid of every strange one I would have run away by now.

I don't need them. Especially not if I can find myself a weapon or something.

((And Karma will die unfuffilled, without even getting punched by Nana. My bingo card will never be complete.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 03, 2015, 04:50:20 pm »

((Very well, let Karma be the first casualty.))
Karma....is very unfortunate, because he rounds the corner and finds a humongous Shadow clothed in a black leather biker jacket, floating above the ground, a hood obscuring everything about its face except glowing yellow eyes and a sharp grin, with two large, unearthly revolvers attached to his sleeves with chains. An aura of death seems to surround it.

It looks directly at him, and its grin gets wider.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:51:58 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 03, 2015, 04:52:47 pm »

"Karma, there's something we can't kill coming after us, get to the stairs now because we're not coming back for you if you don't get a move on. If I have to stand between you and Asada to keep this team on track, goddamit I will. Just get down those stairs, and do it yesterday!

Glances at Asada

"We need to move. Karma's an ass, but not worth getting killed over. Can I trust you to not try and kill him until we get out of here?"

PPE: nevermind :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 03, 2015, 04:55:16 pm »

A thin object locks under Karma's arms and in front of his chest. Before he grasps what is happening, he is pull off his feet and dragged to the stairs as a shot barely misses him from the reaper.

"Just so we are clear, I doing this for my state of mind, not your safety." Clair stained voice sound by his ear.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:57:02 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 03, 2015, 05:04:12 pm »

((Very well, let Karma be the first casualty.))
Karma....is very unfortunate, because he rounds the corner and finds a humongous Shadow clothed in a black leather biker jacket, floating above the ground, a hood obscuring everything about its face except glowing yellow eyes and a sharp grin, with two large, unearthly revolvers attached to his sleeves with chains. An aura of death seems to surround it.

It looks directly at him, and its grin gets wider.

Che. Didn't HQ say there wasn't any more shadows on the floor? Kyousuke is utterly useless if he can't even find something this big. When has he ever said anything useful? We might as well call him captain obviose for all the good he did.

"So, looks like you are the treasure chest, eh? I can beat one shadow, no matter what your size! Kraken, Mabufu!"

Karma smiles to match the Reaper, drawing his own revolver and preparing to attack.

A thin object locks under Karma's arms and in front of his chest. Before he grasps what is happening, he is pull off his feet and dragged to the stairs as a shot barely misses him from the reaper.

"Just so we are clear, I doing this for my state of mind, not your safety." Clair stained voice sound by his ear.

(Aww. Ninja-saved. Might as well roll with it.)

Just as he orders the attack, an object clenches him and starts pulling him backwards.

"???"

"Eh? What are you doing Clair-chan? There was only one. I could really have beaten him. Or did you just want to embrace me?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: March 03, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »

Search all the things! ((:P))

Nadeko does indeed search the Caches.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 03, 2015, 05:07:34 pm »

((Considering the Reaper's first attack as I just rolled it instantly killed* Karma, I'd be thanking her. :P

*Damage dealt: 453 HP))
Kyousuke sighs in relief.
"Good job, Clair. Keep moving, quickly. He can't follow you down the stairs- we don't know why and we don't have time to figure out why!"

A blast of brilliant light strikes just behind them, as the Reaper gives chase, swooping down onto them.

Nadeko gains:
1x Balanced Spear
1x Trident
1x Platemail
1800 yen

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 03, 2015, 05:10:08 pm »

"Eh? What are you doing Clair-chan? There was only one. I could really have beaten him. Or did you just want to embrace me?"
Clair is silent for a few moments "You know what? Let go with that if it mean you'll behave for a while and get to the stairs." She take her staff out from under his arms.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 202