Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274212 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #13365 on: May 06, 2013, 01:24:40 pm »

dehydrating you and explosively decompressing you simultaneously.
I don't know if it works that way....
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

jaccarmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • jaccarmac.com
« Reply #13366 on: May 06, 2013, 01:46:24 pm »

What do you mean? Do you have any idea how much energy is in your body in the form of water... Do you! :-P

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #13367 on: May 06, 2013, 02:34:38 pm »

Granted. It is so efficient that it targets the water in your body as its primary fuel source and uses it all to launch you into space, dehydrating you and explosively decompressing you simultaneously.

I wish for a laptop that is optimized to play Dwarf Fortress at 100 FPS regardless of fortress size.

Granted, but Dwarf Fortress never receives an update again.

I wish for peaceful use of fusion power to become widespread, in such a way that solves, for the forseeable future, not only our energy supply problems but also our environmental problems, thus leading us into a long golden age of peace and plenty.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #13368 on: May 06, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »

What do you mean? Do you have any idea how much energy is in your body in the form of water... Do you! :-P

Nono, as in I don't think you'd experience much decompression if you've been 100% dehydrated- your blood won't boil & the air will be able to escape from your lungs a tad easier.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13369 on: May 06, 2013, 08:09:08 pm »

Nono, as in I don't think you'd experience much decompression if you've been 100% dehydrated- your blood won't boil & the air will be able to escape from your lungs a tad easier.

Basically you'd be jerky before you even got into space.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13370 on: May 06, 2013, 10:01:14 pm »

Granted. It is so efficient that it targets the water in your body as its primary fuel source and uses it all to launch you into space, dehydrating you and explosively decompressing you simultaneously.

I wish for a laptop that is optimized to play Dwarf Fortress at 100 FPS regardless of fortress size.

I wish for peaceful use of fusion power to become widespread, in such a way that solves, for the forseeable future, not only our energy supply problems but also our environmental problems, thus leading us into a long golden age of peace and plenty.
A new religious movement od sun-worshippers sweeps the world, destroying all industrial technology and imposing an inescapable system of indoctrination and forced obedience.

I wish to haunt reincarnated Edison, Making his hair eternally frizzy and causing him to have a constant static charge that will painfully discharge whenever they touch anything conductive.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13371 on: May 06, 2013, 11:17:36 pm »

A new religious movement od sun-worshippers sweeps the world, destroying all industrial technology and imposing an inescapable system of indoctrination and forced obedience.

That doesn't fall within the confines of the wish: can't have fusion reactors without industrial technology, can't have plenty under indoctrination/forced obedience (at least not in a technology-less world).

Your wish, granted. Edison, knowing the identity of his tormentor, invents a device to imprison ghosts within tesla coils for all eternity.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: May 07, 2013, 12:15:32 am »

The sun is fusion-power, the plenty comes from a unified logistical system, modern farming techniques, and indoctrinated population control.

I wish that my reincarnated-Tesla-spirit had the ability to instantly transfer itself to any Tesla coil and influence the surrounding electrical forces poltergeist-style.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: May 07, 2013, 12:38:57 am »

You can't support such a worldwide logistical system without technology... why not just go the BNW route for the corruption? But anyway, derail cease. Try harder next time.

Granted, but you get designated SCP-2546 and placed in a special containment facility that keeps you trapped, forever.

I wish I hadn't gotten hooked on Mount and Blade.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: May 07, 2013, 01:19:04 am »

granted, all forms of sickles, hooks, and barbed weapons, are retroactively removed from the game. you'll never get hooked again.

I wish the effects of my "WITH LASERS!" wish were also applied to whoever ends up writing the post three posts below this one.

for reference:
I wish reality would bend to add "WITH LASERS!" at the end of all descriptions including me in them. and those descriptions would be accurate.

EX: Lenglon opened the door, WITH LASERS!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13375 on: May 07, 2013, 01:30:30 am »

Well, there weren't any weapons like that in the game to begin with, but I guess that means the wish did nothing, so well played...

Granted, but that's the only post they will ever apply to.

I wish to become a Big Game Hunter, roaming the wild steppes of the Internet searching for Furries to kill, taxidermy, and display in my British mansion. And Chuck Testa shall be my personal taxidermist servant and faithful butler.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13376 on: May 07, 2013, 02:34:59 am »

People for the Ethical Treatment of Chuck Testa rally against you. You mansion is burned to the ground and your are forced into hiding while Chuck Testa has been released into the wild.

I wish to know how to permanently contain the ghost of the reincarnation of Tesla that can instantly relocate to any Tesla coil whenever it likes and control nearby electricity.

I thought that citing the sun as a widespread fusion power source was fairly creative, I could have just embraced the same old boring 'human nature ruins everything' or 'it all stops working' or 'rocks fall, everyone dies' routines...
Read the First Post!

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #13377 on: May 07, 2013, 02:07:33 pm »

granted but you die just a mere 3 seconds after knowing how.

i wish i had a better computer.

jaccarmac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • jaccarmac.com
« Reply #13378 on: May 07, 2013, 02:25:24 pm »

Granted. The President hears about your computer and orders the military to destroy the Internet infrastructure and all computing devices in the country. All tech companies are shut down. The military is, fortunately, too afraid of emergent AI in your computer to come anywhere near it, but the area surrounding you is evacuated and a perimeter is set up. They cut food, water, and electricity supplies to you, and you are left to deal with the AI threat yourself.

I wish to design and implement teleportation technology, using it for my own benefit and commercializing it at the same time.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13379 on: May 07, 2013, 02:29:41 pm »

Granted. Both Google and Mircosoft reverse-engineer your design, making minimal changes to it before patenting and selling their own, much cheaper forms of teleportation, gaining the majority of consumers.

I wish that I had the abilities of beast boy. That is, to be able to take the form of any animal I desire.
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1861