Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1748 1749 [1750] 1751 1752 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276680 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #26235 on: June 12, 2018, 01:03:07 pm »

You return in your glory. Except you are five inches tall. That picture in the book was full-size.

I wish Dunamisdeos would grow to titanic proportions.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26236 on: June 12, 2018, 01:13:19 pm »

Granted, he collapse under his own weight.

I wish Dunamisdeos copies will cover the earth
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26237 on: June 12, 2018, 02:02:12 pm »

Granted.

Titanic-sized POSTOCALYPSES POSTOCALYPTI RULE THE EARTH. We introduce functional healthcare reform and a new popular economic plan that drastically reduces wealth inequality before reaching out to touch a major hurricane system, instantly converting it entirely into loose post-it notes. The resulting storms of tiny yellow memos block out the sun for days, and the sudden drastic change in wind and weather patterns wreak untold destruction upon coastal areas.

I wish for a mobile floating tank fortress made entirely of post-it notes, armed with howitzers that shoot oversized bottles of white-out.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26238 on: June 13, 2018, 04:25:49 am »

Granted. Unfortunately, post-it notes are not a good building material. It starts falling apart in the rain and then shatters when you fire the first howitzer.

I wish for all copies of Dunamisdeos to be shrunk to normal size and turned to gold.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26239 on: June 13, 2018, 10:31:22 am »

Granted now all of the copies of Dunamisdeos are living gold statues with the power to turn any thing they touch in to post-it notes, and your the first thing they touch.

I wish to be in an underground bunker so Dunamisdeos can't come near me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26240 on: June 13, 2018, 10:36:04 am »

Granted, they don't come close to you but as part of the Dunamisdeos rampage they touch your air supply system and turn it to post-it notes, you die.

I wish I could live also made entiarly out of post-it notes.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #26241 on: June 13, 2018, 12:39:47 pm »

Granted. You become the world's first AI, implemented on a machine made entirely from post-it notes. However, Dunamisdeos uses an exploit to get your hardware to divide by zero, and you freeze.

I wish for the Analytical Engine, but made of post-it notes.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26242 on: June 13, 2018, 01:24:14 pm »

"All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

THE POSTOCALYPTICAL GOD-COLLECTIVE IS PLEASED WITH YOUR REQUEST. Your machine descends from on high in a flurry of multicolored post it notes, accompanied by an unseen chorus. Unfortunately post-it notes are unable to punch holes through other post-it notes, resulting in a large machine that ineffectually slaps post-it notes together day and night.

I wish for a dry underwater cave base made of post-it notes.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 01:26:23 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26243 on: June 13, 2018, 01:31:12 pm »

Granted. You get a permanently dry base for a cave, under the ocean. However, you only got the bit of post-it-note rock facsimile that the cave should sit on top of, not the cave itself. Darn foreign contractors and their language problems.

I wish for an end to the growing post-it note crisis.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26244 on: June 13, 2018, 01:39:34 pm »

Granted, you no longer have to suffer threw the post-it note crisis because you are turned in to post-it notes.

I wish to be excepted by our post-it note masters.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26245 on: June 13, 2018, 05:33:00 pm »

Granted. You live just long enough to regret your decision horribly as the very atmosphere turns into post-it notes, and the reduced density of the Earth allows you to fall, fall, fall, until you reach the regions where the Earth's residual internal heat is enough to ignite the little oxygen remaining in your lungs, and your last breath is pure flame, crisping a few intact post-it notes around you as the heat and the pressure gradually break down the notes and reform them into something strange indeed.

But you never see it as the notes break down further and release everything they contain but carbon. You do not see the Earth collapse and slowly turn into a globe blacker than the blackest night. You do not see the first explorers from another star system as they scrape back the carbon dust and find a huge diamond, an enormous, glittery tribute to the awe-inspiring glory of the POSTOCALYPSE.

You do not see it, because you're dead, because you just HAD to refuse to turn into a form of life incapable of surviving in post-it notes, or a superheated wasteland of the remains of denatured post-it notes, or the endless march of time, or the slow crystallization of the notes' remains into a thin atmosphere of nitrogen and oxygen and water and hydrogen and a carbon core. Nooooooo, you had to stay mortal and die, and so you didn't get to see any of the interesting bits.

Except for the part where your breath caught fire, you got to see that. You know, right before your brain squished against your skull and burst because of the heat.

I wish for a source of infinite kinetic energy.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26246 on: June 13, 2018, 05:39:19 pm »

The Postocalypticarian Divine Pantheonic Note-Collective is pleased at the addition of yet more post-it notes to the situation. They grant your request, transforming you into a single magical post-it note that can never cease moving as though there was always a gentle, intangible breeze. The post it note features dickbutt drawn on it in purple crayon.

I wish to ascend to a higher plane of divine existence. Outside of space and time I will no longer be able to affect the physical world directly save for the answering of direct post-it note related wishes and prayers, and the ability to fondly regard all post-it note-related creations.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #26247 on: June 13, 2018, 05:56:33 pm »

Toady's already there. Your ascension fails.

I wish for life.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26248 on: June 13, 2018, 06:40:32 pm »

You are given life. Also, it's filled with post-it notes instead of this.

I wish for a huge, city-sized space station made entirely out of post-it notes featuring a giant laser that shoots dense streams of colored post it notes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26249 on: June 14, 2018, 03:58:26 am »

Granted, it's a site to behold, but no one will be able to as post-it notes are not airtight and anyone who goes inside will suffocate and die.

I wish to be immune to post-it notes.
Pages: 1 ... 1748 1749 [1750] 1751 1752 ... 1861