Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276354 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #23025 on: January 14, 2017, 05:28:26 pm »

Granted. You are now unemployed, and are shunned for being a leech on society

I wish it wasn't so cold
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23026 on: January 14, 2017, 06:36:31 pm »

Granted. Your house goes up in a fireball when a gasoline truck collides with it.

I wish I was invincible.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #23027 on: January 14, 2017, 07:47:17 pm »

Granted. You are captured by the government so that they can learn your secret to invulnerability, and in the process, you are put in an infinite coma.

I wish the possibly dead Yu-Gi-Oh game could live on for a while.

Edit: You know the one.
Edit 2: SO  CLOSE!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:58:59 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23028 on: January 14, 2017, 07:57:22 pm »

Granted! However it is only the spin-off game Dice Monsters that survives, as you did not specify which Yu-Gi-Oh game was to survive.

I wish that the next user would edit their wish after it was answered, to make it look like it wasn't actually answered!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23029 on: January 14, 2017, 08:01:24 pm »

Actually, already granted, in a way. It was my last wish though. And I didn't even know what your wish was until after the 2nd edit.

I wish coincidences like this would stop happening in this thread.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23030 on: January 14, 2017, 08:03:59 pm »

Granted, such coincidences have stopped happening in this thread. They'll start happening again whenever.

I wish I had some quality frozen yogurt.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23031 on: January 14, 2017, 08:06:01 pm »

You ARE the quality frozen yoghurt.

I wish coincidences (and double answers )like two posts ago would stop happening in this thread.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23032 on: January 14, 2017, 08:22:32 pm »

Granted! The tread dies :(.

I wish that coincidences would happen in every post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23033 on: January 14, 2017, 08:25:58 pm »

Granted. From now on, every box of Post cereal somehow has the exact same, super rare mega-virus in it. The odds are one in a googolplex.

I wish that someone would cure said mega-virus.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #23034 on: January 14, 2017, 08:28:34 pm »

Granted, but the cute is only available to the super-rich.

I wish I didn't have acne
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23035 on: January 14, 2017, 08:39:19 pm »

Granted. All oils and lipids are removed from your body. Should be sufficiently lethal.

I wish that, from now on, every post also includes a third part: a single word that the next player must incorporate into their wish.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:59:21 pm by OceanSoul »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23036 on: January 14, 2017, 08:43:47 pm »

Granted! However I remove your wish with my wish, so I am the only one who actually does it. Word: Trump.

I wish to undo OceanSoul's last wish.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23037 on: January 14, 2017, 08:49:21 pm »

Granted, but I'm about to redo it.
Word- Anime
I wish to go visit Trump Towers.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23038 on: January 14, 2017, 08:58:36 pm »

Granted. Donald Trump immediately calls you a filthy Mexican and, in the form of a drawn-out anime curbstomp, places you firmly on the other side of the wall, alongside your single word addon rule.

I wish for a rwby forum game.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23039 on: January 14, 2017, 09:03:11 pm »

Granted.

I wish I didn't make that game thread.

Pages: 1 ... 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 ... 1861