Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Knights of the Neutral Republic - UNDEAD LP: Recap Episode  (Read 94000 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 32: I have to leave. Goodbye.
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2016, 08:06:18 pm »

Skip the banter, get on with the SLAUGHTER, meatbag.
Fixed.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 33: Hippiemancy
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2016, 09:17:42 pm »

Maybe we'll advance the plot someday.

Spoiler: Vox Populi (click to show/hide)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2016, 09:11:59 pm »

I swear, the space monkeys. They torture me so. Remember how I killed them all? I also looted a box with three glands near the poachers before doing them in. That means I sold ALL glands to the poachers. Problem? A quest in Tatooine calls for three glands. Apparently there may be a way to get them still, but only after getting another quest in Manaan that will send me back to Kashyyyk. I cannot express how annoyed I am.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2016, 10:06:49 pm »

I swear, the space monkeys. They torture me so. Remember how I killed them all? I also looted a box with three glands near the poachers before doing them in. That means I sold ALL glands to the poachers. Problem? A quest in Tatooine calls for three glands. Apparently there may be a way to get them still, but only after getting another quest in Manaan that will send me back to Kashyyyk. I cannot express how annoyed I am.

Knights of the Old Republic Part 34: The Phantom Monkeys.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2016, 08:21:53 pm »

I think that the genus of those space monkeys was "zapbranigus monkotus"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 34: Pazaak Shark
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2016, 04:59:04 pm »

This is... bizarre. I can't post the update because it says the message body is empty when it's not? Yet I can post this just fine?

Can't edit it in either. WTF. And now, by magic, I can. Forums, how do they work.

Spoiler: Learn to play, noob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 05:01:04 pm by Teneb »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This update is brought to you by Imgur's horrible new interface that also scrambles the image order because screw you.

Spoiler: I’ll be back (click to show/hide)

Does anyone know of an alternative to image hosting? Most others I found tend to delete the image after a time.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 05:55:00 pm by Teneb »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 36 - Domo Arigato
« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2016, 05:58:38 pm »

Double update madness! Further curses on igmur's design!

Spoiler: Visions of cut content (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 13, 2016, 11:19:41 pm »

That regeneration is really good for kiting, by the way. Trade a few blows, run around in circles for a bit until you heal back up enough, then rinse and repeat.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2016, 08:37:21 am »

That regeneration is really good for kiting, by the way. Trade a few blows, run around in circles for a bit until you heal back up enough, then rinse and repeat.
Yeah, the first time I played the game I was... well, I was really bad (as was my grasp of english), and only defeated Darth Bandon by kiting him with Canderous.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2016, 06:37:48 am »

Yeah, the first time I played the game I was... well, I was really bad (as was my grasp of english), and only defeated Darth Bandon by kiting him with Canderous.
YOU'RE STILL REALLY BAD

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOSE WASTED POINTS IN DEX

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2016, 11:07:15 am »

YOU'RE STILL REALLY BAD

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOSE WASTED POINTS IN DEX
Nah, I'm just not doing a good build to screw around. If it makes you feel better, I plan to minmax like crazy in the eventual run of KotOR2.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 15, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »

CONSULT ME WHEN YOU DO
I AM SO ERECT RIGHT NOW

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16