Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 29580 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: A peculiar lab.
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2015, 12:33:59 pm »

make sure my project is in a different room, push yellow and then gray, if they fail to eliminate the screaming pole push red.
The yellow button fills the testing chamber with a high power spray of what appears to be acid. The gray causes metal spikes to repeatedly stab into the room.

The combination is enough to destroy the rod.

The purge of the main room is now complete.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2015, 12:37:54 pm »

Grab new cards (SP3546, GZ9296, ZN9721). Hook up tank 575658 with card SP3546, engage!
Get the stuff in this quote, then go hole up in Testing Room 6. Begin tests!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2015, 12:45:44 pm »

Edit:Cut
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:05:16 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2015, 12:52:04 pm »

I think he wants you to pick tank #'s and whatnot from the list now.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2015, 01:01:10 pm »

Oh. Well, umm, give me a sec...

Grab Tanks 145, 587, 1341, and 1786, and cards AL4969, AL5645, AY1733, and AY8625, as well as more of tank 54534 if I can find one. Return to my setup and again just open the valve on each tank enough to determine the subtance in them, then use the diamond tank to figure out what the cards print.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:09:15 pm by tryrar »
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2015, 01:09:42 pm »

You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2015, 04:16:40 pm »

Tank [276456] -> Long Metal Box -> Printer [LT1634]

Cylinder [XKM&] --^   ^-- Hexagon

Next, there are several hexogonal metal things, with a dome like central budge. They've each got a different symbol on them, but are all about the same size and all have a single cord coming out of them that ends in a rectangular plug.

Grab one each of those I set aside earlier; the cylinder's tag is on there, but the hexagons I don't have labels.  Insert both, turn on any switches on that box for them, then activate the whole thing.  Try again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2015, 05:46:48 pm »

Move into another testing chamber, leave the tanks behind.

Head to supply and mix tanks 278378, 83216 and 276456.
Grab a card reader and card DW0983.

Replace the spike ending with the card reader and insert the card.
Insert the new tanks.
Activate the card and the second hexagon and cylinder. lets say DPT(
Hide in airlock.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2015, 06:51:17 pm »

Grab new cards (SP3546, GZ9296, ZN9721). Hook up tank 575658 with card SP3546, engage!
Get the stuff in this quote, then go hole up in Testing Room 6. Begin tests!
That combination yields a large hammer made of fine glowing particles. The hammer floats gently to the ground, where it bursts apart into the individual particles which then quickly disperse. The ground where it landed is strangely deformed and shredded, as though scrambled.

Oh. Well, umm, give me a sec...

Grab Tanks 145, 587, 1341, and 1786, and cards AL4969, AL5645, AY1733, and AY8625, as well as more of tank 54534 if I can find one. Return to my setup and again just open the valve on each tank enough to determine the subtance in them, then use the diamond tank to figure out what the cards print.
We'll do the tanks first. We'll also assume you go into one of the test chambers.

145 gives you a dusty, crumbling, black substance that looks like stone. You shove it off in one corner.

587 gives you a pool of greenish yellow liquid that rapidly begins eating away at the concrete.

1341 gives you dirt. Just dirt.

Tank(15346)>Printer(WF5644)
Wolfkit, still doing this in the medical chamber, potentially ruining it for when someone gets injured but ok.

This combo prints a Styrofoam pyramid.

Next, there are several hexogonal metal things, with a dome like central budge. They've each got a different symbol on them, but are all about the same size and all have a single cord coming out of them that ends in a rectangular plug.

Grab one each of those I set aside earlier; the cylinder's tag is on there, but the hexagons I don't have labels.  Insert both, turn on any switches on that box for them, then activate the whole thing.  Try again.

Toaster ALSO still doing this in the medical room.

Lets see here.
Tank into Modifier, attach fuse xkm&, attach hex (=>) and printer with card.

This configuration prints a good half dozen pickaxes made of flesh. THey're rather floppy and useless.

The cylinder (fuse) expends itself and ejects from the Box (Modifier)

Move into another testing chamber, leave the tanks behind.

Head to supply and mix tanks 278378, 83216 and 276456.
Grab a card reader and card DW0983.

Replace the spike ending with the card reader and insert the card.
Insert the new tanks.
Activate the card and the second hexagon and cylinder. lets say DPT(
Hide in airlock.

The supply room, I should point out, isn't just materials like those out on the table. it contains all sorts of junk, scrap metal, electronics, welders, tools, all that crap.

Ok, if you ever use these mixed elements, make sure to tell me you're using them. Because your tanks are all still gonna have the original labels on them. And that fuse with that hex. The hex has a picture of a little skull running on cartoon legs.

Now, when you talk about removing the spike ending and replacing it with the card reader, do you mean to remove the spike tip and replace it with the printer/card reader set up or try to attach the card reader directly to the end of the set up with no printer?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2015, 11:00:33 pm »

i meant to remove the hose adaptor and replace it with the whole card reader/printer setup.

So tanks are combined 278378, 83216 and 276456.
Hex is running skull
Cylinder is DPT(
Card is DW0983

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:19 am »

To confirm:  These were floppy flesh pancakes instead of floppy iron pancakes?

Try again, leaving the expended fuse out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2015, 12:12:41 pm »

Move to a testing room,  Tank (2783988888) > Card (ZA9521)
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:07 pm »

Use Diamond tank(or alternatively, that stone tank) to test the cards next.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2015, 08:36:33 pm »

i meant to remove the hose adaptor and replace it with the whole card reader/printer setup.

So tanks are combined 278378, 83216 and 276456.
Hex is running skull
Cylinder is DPT(
Card is DW0983

The thing produces an bull with iron horns. It's only about the size of a bulldog, but looks pretty damn fierce. It snorts a red mist and immediately charges for the door, which you've left open.

To confirm:  These were floppy flesh pancakes instead of floppy iron pancakes?

Try again, leaving the expended fuse out.
Iron, yeah. (Note to self, something other then straight number strings in the future)

And they should have been propelled across the room after being printed.

Move to a testing room,  Tank (2783988888) > Card (ZA9521)
I'm not finding any card with "ZA9521". Closest is ZA2431

Use Diamond tank(or alternatively, that stone tank) to test the cards next.
Using the crumbly black rock thing:
AL4969: A...Big nail? Maybe a chisel? Hard to tell. Very rough in this material.
AL5645: a rather shitty looking saw of some kind.
AY1733: A little statue of a deer
AY8625: Prints an odd little statue of a half man, half snake thing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14