Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99647 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. Still no updates.
« Reply #1365 on: December 10, 2016, 12:02:02 pm »

Acht.

We will wait for ye.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am working out my summer plans, and it seems like I won't be working in the woods like I was last summer; ie. I will have internet! And I'll be less busy! So I can finally get back to updating this!
Maybe! Let's check in again in mid-June! Because my plans are still super up in the air! Because I need to learn how to drive and find a car! Fuck me!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Good luck!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Can we get a ready check? :P

How many players are still alive?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Here (I was gonna join when this was put on hiatus)
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OKAY
SO
UPDATES
Summer plans have been ironed out! I will be able to start this up again!
Here's how it's going to look:

• Next week (5/5-5/11) is Dead Week, the week before finals
  • The week after (5/12-5/19) is Finals Week. My last final is on Thursday.
  • Unless something horrible happens, I would like to return to the game on Friday, June 16th.
  • So, I'd really appreciate it if we're all ready to go in two weeks. I'm sticking to my promise of bringing it back up to 5 player, so, Twinwolf, Snow Dwarf, if you want to redo the characters you submitted earlier, now's the time.
  • For that matter, if anyone else wants to redo their character, I'm totally fine with that. Shoot me a PM about it, tho.
  • Also, if you don't want to keep playing, I understand, and there's no hard feelings.
  • If you're still on board, I'll be reaching out over the coming weeks to start talking to you one on one, to get an idea of what you want out of the game, so I can deliver on that, and make a quality game experience.

Thanks for sticking with me while I dealt with my shit!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

...Huh. The sheet that I linked seems to have somehow got emptied at some point.

School's been hitting me hard lately. I'll need to redo it, it seems, if I can find the time (since school is murdering me right now but should level off around the 12th.)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Yeah, MythWeavers had a really big fuckup because someone went to update some data storage thing and forgot to back up that storage thing and then I think he had to empty the whole, entire storage thing, so sheets made after a certain date (June/July of 2016 IIRC) are totally borked.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I think Adrik's sheet is fine, though.
Sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what to post here, but I feel I should. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Making some changes to my sheet. Nothing big, just swapping feats (in retrospect, Observant seems to rely way too much on the GM actually noticing you have it-in the whole game I don't think I've ever gotten a passive investigation roll, and we only had one passive perception roll) and some spells.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should ask, do we have new and returning player sheets ready to go?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Should ask, do we have new and returning player sheets ready to go?
I didn't have time during the week but will be finishing mine today.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Have been working on mine, but not sure it'll be done in time.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 98