Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(3/5, Accepting players)  (Read 23450 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(5/5, Waitlist)
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2015, 05:58:00 pm »

((Can i take a move action to taunt tge remaining erinyes and get back behind cover?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2015, 06:14:35 pm »

"Thanks for the save. Blend!"
Activate Amulet of Blend with the command word.
Sniping Full Attack, one against Red, one against Purple, Called Shots to the Head on Red, Normal against Purple: 10+24-3, 9+19-3.
Damage, if they hit: 10+3+1+2+6+3+4+3+3+14, 4+3+1+2+2+4+5+5+1+14, 49, 41.
Stealth to hide again: 11+48-20+4.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2015, 01:03:01 am »

You calm your nerves from your close encounter and take two shots- one aimed for the bladed erinyes' head, the other towards the farthest one. Both hit- not quite as hard as you'd like, but hard enough. You notice the one with a sword seems sick due to your well-placed shot. However, you notice a glint in the first's eye as she finally finds your position.

Purple Erinyes:
Spoiler: Attack Summary (click to show/hide)
K'sal; in your glory after a clean and perfect bisection, you feel an arrow glance off your armor easily- but then one catches right between your plates- Hard. Pain courses through your body as the arrow burns its way into your flesh. You realize that blood is starting to pool around you- yours and others'.

Red Erinyes:
You hear in a beautiful but harsh voice- "Next to our sister's body, look! The boltsprayer that slew our Mistress! To me, Sisters!" And she comes crashing towards you! But-
(K'sal)You hear the fiend's harsh cry and see her coming your way- so you ready your falchion and make a chop as she flies by you-
Spoiler: Attack of Opportunity (click to show/hide)
Your blade connects with the breastplate of the fiend- and the armor crumples beneath your mighty swing. In fact, her whole body breaks around your steadfast blade. You slide the dead body off of your blade in a quick motion before you ready yourself for the other erinyes.

Green Erinyes:
Taking the immediate events to heart, she looks past the serpentfolk warrior to see what her sisters were charging at. (Opposed perception check with a +5 bonus due to knowledge vs 43 ((Woah, man. Calm your stealth)); result=35). Failing to find anything, she nocks an arrow and fires thrice at the only threat she can see- the warrior.
Spoiler: Attack (click to show/hide)
(K'sal) You hear two arrows whiz by you and another hit the wall. You are glad they didn't come really close to you- you're ready to be done with this pain.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2015, 01:32:22 am »

((Woah, man. Calm your stealth))
((Make me!))
Full Sniping Attack against Red (First is called shot vs. Head): 8+24-3, 20+19 (Confirming critical: 8+19)
Damage: 6+3+5+6+5+2+6+1+2+14, 10+3+6+2+6+4+5+1+4+14 (Assuming it confirms:) 10+3+6+2+6+4+5+1+4+14 and 1+3+5+6+6+2+3+2+1+14. 52, 55 (If confirmed: 55 and 43)
Stealth: 15+32

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2015, 01:42:22 am »

Blink into the northwest corber, im too wounded for this shit.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2015, 04:09:51 pm »

K'sal
You feel the wounds in your flesh sapping your strength- so you blink away into the cover of the corner. ((You have 30 hp left, if I didn't mention that earlier.))

Demagogue
Knowing the Devil's aversion to holy water, you quickly step over to her, and grab her from behind. Quickly, to avoid her having any reaction to your sudden grip, you grasp her mouth and force it open to pour the holy water down her throat (Maneuver check for grapple vs Flat-Footed CMD- (17)+8=25Success!). As the fiend chokes it down, you blink away to watch from behind your pillar. She drops everything to track the progress of the hostile liquid flowing through her ((Stunned for 1 round, staggered for 4 rounds past that)). It burns the inside of her throat and stomach- and vaporizes into her lungs as well, causing (6,3,3,2,1=)15 damage and (5) Constitution damage (=27hp).

W657
Spoiler: Attack Summary (click to show/hide)
For you hope the final time today, you steady yourself and aim for the fiend's head to knock her off her balance- and loose. It hits her squarely in the side of the head and you see an addled look on her face right before you nock and launch your second shot- directly for her heart. You noticed her fading strength and shot a perfect shot- your bolt seems to hang in the air for a moment before piercing straight through her breastplate, the bone and flesh underneath, and back out the other side, to continue its journey and stick in the wall behind her- a brutal testament to the power you wield in your hands.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)

((Your guys' move again- the erinyes is stunned.))
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 10, 2015, 04:29:03 pm »

((AH, I see my mistake. I forgot that criticals don't multiply Sneak Attack. But I have 4 because my crit modifier is x3 from Bracers of Falcon's Aim.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 10, 2015, 05:32:24 pm »

5' Step, Full Attack

Finish Him!

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 10, 2015, 11:19:37 pm »

((AH, I see my mistake. I forgot that criticals don't multiply Sneak Attack. But I have 4 because my crit modifier is x3 from Bracers of Falcon's Aim.))
((Right- I forgot about that. It didn't matter at all this time, but I'll have to make a note of that in case it does sometime.))
Help us write a story!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2015, 12:46:29 am »

Move to E9, blink to D8, power attack.

Its time to finish this.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2015, 01:21:20 am »

K'sal
You realize that the foes are almost all dead- and the last one severely weakened. You run around to finish this. With the supernatural power trapped in your iridescent scales you blink at the fiend, readying a mighty swing to kill the weakened devil. Your blade meets with supple flesh- cleaves into her shoulder- and she falls, dead. You bask in the glory of yet another kill this day before it dawns on you that the Matron of Pain- the Viceroy- is dead as well. Your mission done, and the scene cleaned up tidily. Well... Pretty bloody actually, but you get the drift.
Spoiler: That attack (click to show/hide)

Now that the keep is cleared, you can loot the rooms beyond for treasures the devils hoarded- it is your right, after all. The people and anyone coming in to lead them won't expect there to be anything other than blood, bodies, and the keep itself (relatively) intact.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:25:54 am by Delioth »
Help us write a story!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2015, 02:17:49 am »

W657, packing up his setup, contacts his spotter, and second in command, W689, through their Telepathic Bond.
<W689. The Viceroy is dead, and all hostiles are eliminated. The keep is secured. Bring in the Legion; we're picking this place over.>
Ensure the Viceroy is in fact dead. Then, cut off her head and mount it on a pike outside the keep.
Then take a 20 to search the place, top to bottom.

((Could we take this keep for our own?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 11, 2015, 02:56:53 am »

"This better be all of them."

Loot the bodies and claim their heart's.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:16:35 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 11, 2015, 11:00:20 am »

You search the rooms of the keep, and find:
Spoiler: Loot Crate (click to show/hide)
Help us write a story!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2015, 05:14:22 pm »

grab the tableware then go inspect the trebuchets.

((Did i find anything on the bodies?))

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22