Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61958 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« on: January 15, 2015, 02:10:58 am »

"Thought for the day: Blessed is the mind too small for doubt."

You might know this one - Only War is a roleplaying game set in the Grim Darkness of the 41st Milleniumtm, in which you play as a common mud-grubbing footslogger of the Imperial Guard (or possibly as a commissar in the very same, in which case you get a cool hat), fighting His Divine Majesty's enemies - the Mutant, the Heretic, and the Xeno - all over the galaxy. Benefits include your very own lasgun (okay, it's officially Munitorum property, but you get to shoot it at stuff), a copy of The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer, good boots, free grub, and the chance to see the galaxy and serve the Emperor while you're at it! Cool, huh? There is only one downside, which is the ever-present possibility of horrible agonizing death for you and that guy who still owes you three whole crowns from that tarot game yesterday. But hey, I listed what, six upsides and only one downside? Come on, mate. You know you want this.

Spoiler: Legacy OP (click to show/hide)

IC thread

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:58:38 am by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War]
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 02:42:57 am »

Did somebody say Tek-heresy?
Because if they did, Tech Priest Harb is going to have to set them on fire.

Consolidated thread information:

Spoiler: Kit, for convenience (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Barrablanca (click to show/hide)

Player NameStatusCharacter NameRoleStatus     Hugged     Comrade NameStatusHugged
HarbSheet postedAmets Ziel Guiomar FerrerTech-Priest Enginseer     ANGRYYesUnit 66-241.601-BBCUnwounded     Yes
Comrade P.Sheet P.ostedDiego Anna Garruco de Nevillio     Heavy GunnerAliveNoP. (Maria Isabella de Nevillio)     UnwoundedNo
NAVSheet not posted     -Medic-----
GamerlordSheet postedEmilMinistorum PriestAliveNoStiehrUnwoundedNo
Digital Hellhound     Sheet postedLazáro Ignacio de ViverdeCommissarAliveNoN/AN/AN/A
CaellathSheet postedBartolomeu DenosCommissarAliveNoN/AN/AN/A
AseaheruSheet postedMarnOperatorAliveNoPoiseUnwoundedNo
Patrick HuntSheet toastedTristan GantStorm TrooperAliveNoN/AN/AN/A
Powder MinerSheet postedAmalia GutierrezSanctioned PsykerAliveNoArtho PakUnwoundedNo
InstantHax?-------
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:29:26 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 05:06:20 am »

Horrible Deaths Counter: 3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:54:05 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 07:52:46 am »

Double-post for extra-bumpingness.

Say, Avis, have you prepared a brigade profile for us?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 07:58:54 am »

I am interested, though I tend to be unreliable with games with this many rules.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 08:11:26 am »

If needed, I can roll up a regiment for us. I have ideas, oh yes...
Won't be able to do it in the next... oh, say, 17 hours or so? though, IRL stuff to do.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 08:14:18 am »

Fucking in.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 08:51:21 am »

Possibly interested - is this Play by Post or IRC? As for regiment, we made a fantastic Aztec Tunnel Fighters (The Cuatlan Jaguars!) for a previous OW game that never started. I'm sure people will have plenty of suggestions we could vote for, though.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 08:54:49 am »

Posting interest. The regiment creation process can be fun and/or frustrating, so having most of it through IRC could diminish the "frustration" bit. And as DH said, we do have some fancy regiment options (lore included) generated for now dead/stillborn games.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 09:05:49 am »

Damn, foiled again. One of these days, one of these days... You'll all learn to fear the Mechanicus and their Dino Cavalry, oh yes...

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 09:26:13 am »

I'd say play by post, but then I'm a bit unfamiliar with how roleplaying by IRC works and I don't currently have a client installed. If somebody enlightens me and/or if the majority of you guys would prefer IRC, then I'll get to it.

Damn, foiled again. One of these days, one of these days... You'll all learn to fear the Mechanicus and their Dino Cavalry, oh yes...
Not foiled yet. I expect to see that damn proposal, soldier Enginseer, and don't give me none of your cogboy back-talk!
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 09:44:51 am »

Not foiled yet. I expect to see that damn proposal, soldier Enginseer, and don't give me none of your cogboy back-talk!
:D

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 09:45:52 am »

Oh bother. Please don't tell me we all gonna be some warpainted dinasaur-riding savages, YOLOing our way through campaign.
Sigs

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 10:06:38 am »

Oh bother. Please don't tell me we all gonna be some warpainted dinasaur-riding savages, YOLOing our way through campaign.
In WH40K there is no YOLO - only YOLOVSTBDGD (You Only Live Once and a Very Short Time Before Dying a Gruesome Death). And what we're gonna be depends on the results of a fair and democratic thingamajig.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 10:22:10 am »

I have a neat idea - I'll go write it down and make it pretty with rulebook.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:58:14 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67