Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61940 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War]
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 02:15:07 pm »

I'd say play by post, but then I'm a bit unfamiliar with how roleplaying by IRC works and I don't currently have a client installed. If somebody enlightens me and/or if the majority of you guys would prefer IRC, then I'll get to it.

I actually prefer play by post, thus the question.

@Caellath: I don't suppose you have the Aztec lore and choices still stashed somewhere to post here?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 02:29:00 pm »

Ooh, can I join? I think I still have a char from another game based off of this that died after two turns, or I can try to make my own...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 02:40:53 pm »

Mesoamerican/Aztec-inspired Guard:
Spoiler: Regiment Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Variant Pattern (click to show/hide)
The regiment's official name is: Cuatl III 5th Line Infantry Regiment. Local name is Itaca Tunnel Terrors, based on the tales told about Itaca, a locale known by its twisting, cramped web of tunnels (called Itaca Tunnel or Tunnels) and the higher occurrence of odd or rare predators in its depths. Due to a lack of propensity to traveling found in most Cuatlans, the knowledge of the place is most commonly shared in the shape of fantastic stories talking about surprises, good and bad, to be had after every dark corner if you survive the ordeal.

Also:

Drop Troopers (older regiment):
Regiment from Vniedik. Some people are familiar with how those work, since it's stuff created during one of our attempts at an OW campaign. Something we forgot last time we did this is that we can only have three doctrines, one of which is your Regiment Type. Yep. Editing soon to fix problems.
Spoiler: Regiment's Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Soldier (click to show/hide)

I also had wilder ideas going on, like drug-crazed drop-troopers with hunting lances as well as twists on the more classic (Cadian-looking) look.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 03:03:42 pm »

Anyone mind if I throw together a guard unit that is currently kicking around in my mind and post it here? The droptroopers have given me some ideas...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 03:26:10 pm »

I'm in, I've got the rulebook somewhere and one of the expansions for it.

How will the character stats be done? Point allocation or random roll? And if roll do we roll it or will you roll it?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:29:27 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 06:57:32 pm »

Haha, both of the OW games I made characters for died before they really started, but
why not?
In.

InstantHax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2015, 09:10:20 pm »

Count me in :D

But my characters always dies first  :o

Like if you cri everytim :c
No hacks here...........just move along :3

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 11:09:14 pm »

I'm in, I've got the rulebook somewhere and one of the expansions for it.

How will the character stats be done? Point allocation or random roll? And if roll do we roll it or will you roll it?

I'd say random roll, one reroll allowed, and you roll.

Okay, so I have enough volunteers for now. More than enough, even. Damn, I never expected that idea to be that popular.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War][Signups closed]
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 11:24:23 pm »

We could use named invisible castle rolls and link them to ensure things are transparent.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2015, 12:28:48 am »

So how do we make character sheets?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 12:32:08 am »

I just made it in a list format.

So, can we get an IC thread to post our chars, and are we making Comrades?

Also, what exactly do you make for Comrades? Do you roll stats for them too?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 01:16:45 am »

For charsheets, I've found this thing. Not sure if it works yet, though - I'm on mobile.

Comrades. Yeah, you generate those- it's detailed on page 110 of the rulebook. They don't have characteristics of their own, being redshirts.

Thread. Okay, I'll get on it in the evening, gotta run along now.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 04:22:17 am »

Shouldn't we be decided on regiment if we are about to write characters? Or you guys established telepathic contact and came to agreement without me noticing?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 04:40:28 am »

Shouldn't we be decided on regiment if we are about to write characters? Or you guys established telepathic contact and came to agreement without me noticing?

Telewhatnow? Sounds like witchcraft to me!

It doesn't hurt for people to roll up stats and make purchases yet, though - the regiment stuff just comes on top of that.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 04:48:13 am »

Crap. Just found this thread. Ah well, maybe next time.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 67