Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 142

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals  (Read 80974 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Absolute Despair
« Reply #1635 on: August 15, 2015, 09:15:57 am »

"To be fair, she's had a shit day. First an unknown enemy, then.... Her brother." He clutches his shard of the core drill, which pulses gently in his hand.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 15, 2015, 09:17:16 am »

"...Oh."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 15, 2015, 09:18:32 am »

"Is there something underneath this village, Buki?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 15, 2015, 09:33:11 am »

Buki shakes his head. "Nothing I'm aware of... Not to say they couldn't have added things, but.... I think she's more sad than looking for something in particular."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 15, 2015, 10:46:09 am »

"I....for some reason, I feel like it's more than that. That's a Gunmen, right?"
Ao points to the giant stone face.
"Is there anything behind it?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 15, 2015, 12:03:57 pm »

Buki nods, keeping his voice low. "Yes, that is a Gunmen. As far as I know it was only pilotted once, then sat back down. I don't know what's behind it, if anything."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 15, 2015, 12:05:28 pm »

"Think about it. She's been taken over partially by the Anti-Spirals. She runs to Adai Village, but why not to wherever she and Gimmy once lived? Why here, in front of a Gunmen?

Do you think that....there's something in that Gunmen or behind it?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 15, 2015, 12:12:20 pm »

A terrifying presence and fluffiness is standing behind Yuna. Eun makes a shhh motion to Buki and Ao.

((I have been deprived of RP for far longer than I should have been.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 15, 2015, 12:13:30 pm »

Ao....well, it's not as if as their expression has ever changed in the short period of time Eun knew them, but it hasn't changed. If it did, though, Eun has the feeling Ao would not be amused.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:15:08 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 15, 2015, 12:14:27 pm »

Yuna has her back to the wall, so she probably turns to the side instead.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 15, 2015, 12:16:41 pm »

Yuna would see what looks like a beastman standing next to her. Yuna probably realizes that this isn't a beastman though, judging by the eyes that are bright red eyes that Eun gazes at her with.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 15, 2015, 12:18:03 pm »

Buki ignores the tiny fluffball, more concerned about what's going on with Darry.

"They used to worship it as a God. This village could only support so many people... So they found a symbol of faith to hold on to. Maybe she came back hoping for guidance. But let's be real. Her Grapearl is way stronger than that thing. If she wanted to use it, we could probably take it on foot."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 15, 2015, 12:19:24 pm »

Yuna would see what looks like a beastman standing next to her. Yuna probably realizes that this isn't a beastman though, judging by the eyes that are bright red eyes that Eun gazes at her with.
She clamps a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming, but can't stop herself from recoiling in shock, which causes her to knock her head against the wall. She seems to be unconscious now.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 15, 2015, 12:21:32 pm »

Buki ignores the tiny fluffball, more concerned about what's going on with Darry.

"They used to worship it as a God. This village could only support so many people... So they found a symbol of faith to hold on to. Maybe she came back hoping for guidance. But let's be real. Her Grapearl is way stronger than that thing. If she wanted to use it, we could probably take it on foot."
"I see. I had no idea it was an object of worship.....but nonetheless. We must be wary."
Ao then looks over at Yuna. Their expression still hasn't changed as they crouch by Yuna, checking her for any injuries.
"Wonderful. An injury before we actually fight."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 15, 2015, 12:23:53 pm »

Reina gently but warily puts her hand on Darry's shoulder. "Darry... I get it. I really do. I know I'm maybe not as old as you, but I know what it's like to lose someone that close to you. You remember Dad? You remember how close we were? Even closer than I was with Mom. I... I don't know if you know... He passed away last year." Tears start to well up in her eyes, but she keeps her composure. "I couldn't get out of bed for weeks. I constantly felt like someone was twisting up my insides and I just wanted it all to stop. But then I realized... Mom was going through it too. I didn't have to do it alone." She wipes her eyes, sniffles. "Darry, it's OK to be sad. It's OK to be afraid. Just... Don't push people away when they're trying to help. You don't have to go through it alone. That's what Spiral Energy is about, right? Teamwork? Overcoming obstacles, even when things look bleak?"
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 142