- 4 (44.4%)
Sure, but it should have a limit.
- 0 (0%)
Other...
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 09, 2014, 05:28:09 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)  (Read 44152 times)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2015, 01:57:58 pm »

If the hydra ever wakes up again, may I suggest trying out a bunch of helmets? While there certainly is plenty of heads to spare I don't think it would be good for the rest to go the way of head six. Actually, maybe head six in particular need a helmet, since he (she?) is kinda retarded and might accidentally knock what little thought there is left out of himself.

I think he may been the smart head before he got lobotomized. Shame it won't heal. Actually, I know! Instead of becoming a vampire why not become a werebeast? Then we can properly regenerate heads like any respectable hydra should be able to.
Hydras can't wear helmets because their body size is 8,000,000 over 100 times the size of humans, the creature that makes the largest helmets.
But who needs helmets when you can regenerate? It'll be nice as there was such a thing as a werehydra.
We must find a weremammoth, and have a battle of the beasts.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2015, 06:46:39 am »

Oh god what in the hell is going on here, a hydra doing the safety dance, playing with dolls, wearing backpacks like bracelets so they can stuff socks in them, arguing with itself, and the whole time chanting "nonononononono" is one of the funniest things ever to go through my head... I don't even know how to laugh at this... it's like my sense of humor had a segfault.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2015, 08:37:03 am »

HAIL HYDRA!
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2015, 09:51:27 am »

九头蛇万岁!
I do stuff, I guess

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2015, 08:18:08 am »

After getting a mostly intact hydra reanimated as a necromancer I saved a backup in case it didn't work right, dfusion -> 2 adventurer tools -> 2 change adventurer to the hydra, saved, added grasp tags to the heads, upped the speed a bit, added the door opening tags, plus fireimmune_super and dragonfire for lolz... then it struck me that I hadn't tried to talk to anyone... I grab this guy and ask for a cease to hostilities.

Me: Nonononononofightfightfightfightfight?

Cheese Maker: You are a delight, but you just bathed the interior of my home with dragonfire, killing my friends, and nearly incinerating me. It is a shame we had to meet under such circumstances. Any other time and I would like to think I could have called you... friend.

Me: :( *headchomp*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:22:09 am by Max™ »

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2015, 06:36:29 pm »

Spoiler: OOC post (click to show/hide)
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2015, 06:43:18 pm »

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2015, 06:48:24 pm »

New thread or the same thread?
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2015, 06:59:41 pm »

I would go with same thread, maybe update the parenthetical note, so folks can read the hilarious early stuff. I still love the idea of a hydra walking around muttering nononononononono and trying to make an "e".

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra, a new life (page 13) (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2015, 07:24:53 pm »

... Why do you feel like you slept for so long?
... Is this what it feels like to be forced into a new life?
Who are you now..?
Ah, you know now.

You are now Rasuk Egulkamut.
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
You wake up in the center of a camp.
The sky is clear above you, and the sun is rising to the east.
A cool breeze blows from the east.
After a second to get yourself focused, many humans see you stir and yell. "SHE'S AWAKE!"
"I THOUGHT THAT HYDRA WAS DEAD!"
"IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT!"
They all run up to you, weapons in hand.
What do you do?

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2015, 07:38:30 pm »

I just imagined the most terrifying creature. A hydralich. Everytime you destroy a philactery, two new philacteries grow back.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2015, 08:04:29 pm »

Put on a snappy show and dance number?
I've lost control of my life.

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2015, 08:08:11 pm »

I just imagined the most terrifying creature. A hydralich. Everytime you destroy a philactery, two new philacteries grow back.
One of your heads appears to be in a different mindset.
Put on a snappy show and dance number?
You attempt this, but the humans don't look amused. They chase you out of camp.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2015, 08:16:14 pm »

Do we remember how to talk? Call them jerks!

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2015, 08:22:38 pm »

Do we remember how to talk? Call them jerks!
Talk? Hydras can't talk! Still, you say "... Jerks." Under your breath-
You said 'Jerks' under your breath.
YOU SAID 'JERKS' UNDER YOUR BREATH.
You can talk.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:50:28 pm by Pyrefly »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17