- 4 (44.4%)
Sure, but it should have a limit.
- 0 (0%)
Other...
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 09, 2014, 05:28:09 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)  (Read 44156 times)

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #165 on: December 25, 2014, 04:37:47 am »

Merry Christmas Hydra :P
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 25, 2014, 04:50:40 am »

Let's go on a holiday rampage!

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 25, 2014, 09:16:15 pm »

Let's go get some nice toys from Santa's elves. However, I fear their home is just green without any red. Red and green are the colors of Christmas, if these elves are to be taken seriously they need both! If only there was an easily available red liquid you could splatter over their trees.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 25, 2014, 09:19:55 pm »

Strawberry syrup.

From their veins

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2015, 12:11:20 am »

Strawberry syrup.

From their veins
Tastes more like iron to me. Did your tongue get hit by something?
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2015, 12:14:05 am »

well, maybe iron actually taste like strawberries. Ah, owned, other head!

*victory smirk*

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2015, 11:31:10 am »

I thought we were taking "Strawberry syrup" more figuratively. Y'know, because blood kinda bears a resemblance.

Eh, whatever. Let's just continue on our merry, blood-ridden way.
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 05, 2015, 12:12:24 pm »

I must agree with that head. Perhaps the elves will pose more of a challenge? If anything, they'll have some exotic animals for us.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2015, 07:24:27 pm »

It's an all you can eat buffet, and it's happening at our local pet zoo!

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2015, 02:10:15 pm »

Waaaake uuup
Meow.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2015, 11:05:44 pm »

The hydra has slept for too long! Awaken, and usher an age of terror upon the world!

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2015, 11:29:53 pm »

Pyrefly hasn't been on for a month. Hmmmm.

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2015, 04:08:55 pm »

If the hydra ever wakes up again, may I suggest trying out a bunch of helmets? While there certainly is plenty of heads to spare I don't think it would be good for the rest to go the way of head six. Actually, maybe head six in particular need a helmet, since he (she?) is kinda retarded and might accidentally knock what little thought there is left out of himself.

I think he may been the smart head before he got lobotomized. Shame it won't heal. Actually, I know! Instead of becoming a vampire why not become a werebeast? Then we can properly regenerate heads like any respectable hydra should be able to.
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2015, 04:44:41 pm »

If the hydra ever wakes up again, may I suggest trying out a bunch of helmets? While there certainly is plenty of heads to spare I don't think it would be good for the rest to go the way of head six. Actually, maybe head six in particular need a helmet, since he (she?) is kinda retarded and might accidentally knock what little thought there is left out of himself.

I think he may been the smart head before he got lobotomized. Shame it won't heal. Actually, I know! Instead of becoming a vampire why not become a werebeast? Then we can properly regenerate heads like any respectable hydra should be able to.
Hydras can't wear helmets because their body size is 8,000,000 over 100 times the size of humans, the creature that makes the largest helmets.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2015, 07:47:26 am »

Hydras can't wear helmets because their body size is 8,000,000 over 100 times the size of humans, the creature that makes the largest helmets.
But who needs helmets when you can regenerate? It'll be nice as there was such a thing as a werehydra.
I do stuff, I guess
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17