Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159178 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1665 on: April 01, 2015, 05:54:02 pm »

Beryn grinned. It was good to see her laugh.

"Ah, I couldn't help myself I guess. Just seemed like I'd have more fun going with you and yours than that guy, y'know? And I'm glad Stheno joined up, too."

"I wasn't wrong, either! This is a good bunch of people to be with. A shame I haven't had a chance to, y'know, get some one on one time with everyone, talk like this, but everyone seems like good people."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: April 01, 2015, 05:55:43 pm »

Stheno froze in terror as Prata swooped past and mangled the bird, slowly breaking from her paralysis she moved her gaze down to meet the parrots dead eyes, horrified.

"... F-fuck."

Death seemed a bit overboard as far as punishment went so Stheno dropped to her knees and pulled out her healing staff before tapping it against its head while discharging its magic.

"Live you feathery bastard, live!"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:10:59 pm by Glowcat »
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: April 01, 2015, 05:57:08 pm »

There was silence. For a moment. Then the head twitched and gurgled.

"BOOOOOTTTLLLEEEE..."

And then there was silence for always.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: April 01, 2015, 05:59:24 pm »

"..."
"W-Well, I-I'm n-no-one special. B-but the o-others are g-good p-people. Y-you are, too." Embarrassed, she faded off.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: April 01, 2015, 06:01:13 pm »

"...That might have been a poor chosen action."

Hastily and still in quite a bit of shock, Stheno disposed of the body over the ship and prayed that nobody would ever.. ever learn of this. She fled down below to prepare for what would certainly be nightmares tonight.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: April 01, 2015, 06:09:36 pm »

"Aw, don't give me that crap. Everyone's someone special!"

"I mean, yeah, sure, the majority of the world are what you could call 'normal people' who do all the stuff that needs doing, like blacksmithing, cleaning, building, keeping up with things. I used to be one of them when I was just a hunter, y'know, before I met Prata and all. But, I mean, even those people you only see once and then never meet again, they're special to someone, even if they hardly affect your life at all. They're still someone's son or daughter, father or mother, brother or sister. Every person you'll ever meet from the highest king to the lowest bandit, someone somewhere cares about them. And that makes them special, even if only to those people."

"Let's take you for instance. Jesseo seems to like you, and Alicia mentioned liking the puppets you made when she left. I like the fact you're a little off-beat and think you're kinda cute. So what if, in the grand scheme of things, you're just a 'random mercenary'? The people of this crew care about you, and that's what matters."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: April 01, 2015, 06:26:29 pm »

Luc blinked in surprise as Beryn launched into his speech. But his earnest words made her smile slightly... until it was a particular phrase he said that caught in her ears.

"!"
"O-oh. Y-you t-think I'm c-cute?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: April 01, 2015, 06:34:13 pm »

Beryn leaned over a bit to hear her whispered words. When he made them out, he smiled to himself.

"Heh. There I go, running my mouth again. Once I get started I find it kinda hard to stop and so I end up just spilling all my thoughts out like an overturned bowl of spaghetti."

"Yeah, I do. The fact you talk through a puppet is a sure way to catch anyone's interest, and I like your eyes."

"And it's hard to resist that blush."

He grinned and backed off a little. The poor woman seemed overwhelmed; even if he was telling the truth, he didn't want to pile on too much. She might not be able to handle it.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: April 01, 2015, 06:35:50 pm »

Cetus grinned at the interaction going on between Beryn and Luc. He looked at what the shops were offering, shaking his head. Nothing here was especially useful to him, so he just lounged against the wall, watching the other members of the group.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: April 01, 2015, 06:56:04 pm »

Luc blushed like a wildfire.

"!"
"I-I-I, um, I-I-" As her brain ground to a smoking halt, her instinct to be polite kicked in where her concious brain failed. "T-t-thank you, y-y-you t-too."
It was a second before she realised what she'd said.
"!"
"N-n-no, w-wait, I-i d-din't mean..! O-oh, I-I'm n-not s-saying y-you're n-not, I-I'm..." With an almost audible clunk from her brain, she stopped. She could only make things worse if she said anything else.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: April 01, 2015, 07:06:25 pm »

Beryn just grinned in response. He wasn't necessarily a cruel person, but watching Lucrezia try to cope with this kind of interaction was a little amusing. When she seemed to shut down, he figured it was a good idea to offer mercy and let her out of the situation gracefully.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

He turned to Cetus and raised an eyebrow with a shrug, as if to say, 'mind helping me out here?' It wasn't usually his style to get a girl worked up and then ask another guy for help, but he'd seen Cetus speaking to her before after he gave her a ride on Prata and figured if anyone could get Lucrezia back in working order it would be the priest.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: April 01, 2015, 07:08:56 pm »

With a grin, Cetus stepped in.

"Well, personally, I think Barry here is cute. But tell me, Luc, how exactly did you make that puppet? And can you make one of me? It'd be cool if you had puppets for everyone, don't you think? You could put on little performances, keep us from getting bored."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: April 01, 2015, 07:11:08 pm »

Beryn looked over Barry, who was drunkenly snoozing against the wall of the shop.

"Ooooo kay, did NOT realize that was your type, but whatever, it's cool man. Everybody's got their own style."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: April 01, 2015, 07:18:21 pm »

Aiesha was staring at Prata, who had just swooped onto the deck and murdered a parrot. "...Well that was fuckin' random."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: April 01, 2015, 07:20:53 pm »

Prata moved over to Aiesha and sniffed her, first her face, then her stomach and hands, then her feet. Seemingly perplexed by the fact she wasn't food, Prata sat on his haunches and made pitiful noises, clearly hoping to be fed moar.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 259