Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159029 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1380 on: March 15, 2015, 09:51:08 am »

Elanore sighed.
  "Jeeze. I just told her that I didn't hold anything personal against her.. To be honest, as long as she doesn't preach about us resurrecting Demura or how amazing he is, I honestly don't care about it any more..." Elanore stopped for a couple of moments, before looking at Fer with a very neutral expression.
  "... You didn't tell Stheno about that, right."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: March 15, 2015, 09:53:29 am »

:"Er, well... on one hand, we did... but on the other she's not making a big deal of it or screaming it out to the world?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: March 15, 2015, 10:17:22 am »

"Yes, tell Everyone that we're resurrecting a dead god! Jeeze, did it ever occur to you that it's a pretty big deal!" Elanore pinched her brow, and seemed to calm down a small amount. She seemed speechless for a short time, before finally finding the words to respond.
  "I heard about the last parts of the argument. Stheno is right about there being good reasons to keep the events that happened in the house of scholars a secret. I know first hand about the fanatics that follow demura, not to mention the other fanatics that may just use these events as an excuse to wreck havok for a 'god'. Seems to me that Stheno had a lot of good points, points that you can't pass off as her making Amberly into a punching bag!" Elanore flared her nostils, she didn't appreciate being called a glorified bully, along with the priest and Stheno, especially. She had enough bad blood with the old religions, seemingly along with the priest for some bystander to make uninformed decisions on her views.
  "I'm going to find Stheno, and talk to her. Fer, if you meet up with Amberly, maybe tell her not to tell just about everyone we meet that we plan on resurrecting a god. Same goes for you."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: March 15, 2015, 10:21:47 am »

:"W-well, I thought that if she was coming with us she deserved to know where she was going..."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 15, 2015, 10:26:05 am »

: Well, if yer gonna keep it simple then so am I.

Barry then looked straight at Alicia and gave a honest answer.

: No SHIT!

: Ya were actin' like a bawhead to Longhands and Holyboy since Cap'n named her as first mate. We're all mates, for bloody sake!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: March 15, 2015, 10:36:36 am »

"Really? You didn't think that it may have been smarter to not open your mouth until you spoke with the employer or at the very least with a majority?!" Elanore almost took a step forward, but stopped.
  "Fer... I won't disagree with that, but next time, think though what you say. I'm... I'm just going to go. I guess I'll see you at the ship." And with that, Elanore turned away to leave the store to look for Stheno.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 15, 2015, 11:27:20 am »

"Can you guys search for others and bring'em here? There is something important I have to say to all of you." He spoke to Aiesha and whoever else was nearby.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:36:58 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 15, 2015, 11:59:41 am »

Alicia glared at Barry.

: "Shove it up your ass. I wouldn't had been so caustic if they hadn't been deserving of it."

She learned forward, preparing her litany of complaints.

: "I'll try make this brief. We'll start with me. I've always been like this. I have always liked a good fight and I've got no issue spilling blood if that means payday. They need to stop acting like that behavior is new. When they see a lonely merchant on the road, they see him. What I see is an easy payday if we're looking to make a lil extra scratch. That's just how it goes. It isn't a drug issue like they keep blathering on about, it's just who I am."

: "Now for priesty-boy. I think he's lazy and that he needs to pull his weight on the ship. It wouldn't kill him to at least swab the deck, but all he does is sit in his room all day. Then whenever he does come out, it's so he can make some gripe about my behavior. That shit gets old fast. He's a sorry excuse for a follower of Undine. She worked the seas nearly all of her life. Why can't he do the same?"

: "Lastly, we've got Aiesha. I can stand that she is inexperienced. She may act like she knows her way about a ship, but she's done little to impress me.  But that's a small thing. At least she's trying to learn unlike some people. I can stand that she became first mate. I don't know what the hell Ethan was thinking when he made that decision, but I'll roll with it. I don't think she's a good fit, and if anyone else asked me that question I'd say it to them too. Aiesha is weak. Her stomach for conflict is minimal and I can tell she ain't prepared to risk everything on a big prize. She's got baggage, though I don't know what. Anyways, I begin to struggle with the fact that she has attempted to run off in over a half of the conflicts we've had. When we were ambushed back a few days ago, she nearly screwed us all over by retreating into a terrible position that would have left us with enemies on either side. The next battle, she decided that it would be an excellent time for an impromptu archeological dig. Instead of you know, helping to direct the crew."

Alicia shifted as her eyes grew a bit more intense.

: "Just on all that alone, I don't like her. But I could live with her. Too bad she insists on making everything I do a big deal. I try to joke around with the nun to make her feel welcome. She's peering over my shoulder, making me out to be some kind of asshole. I try to make a suggestion on how we should go about how to deal with the merchant. She goes off and makes it a much bigger deal than it has to be. Yeah, I get it. It probably is a really shitty idea to attack an Alvadan merchant while working for the Alvadans. I'm not known for foresight. But Aiesha needs to piss off and stop making a big shit about any time I say something. WHILE IGNORING WHEN SOMEONE ELSE LIKE CETUS IS BEING A DUNCE! I was joking with the nun. Cetus was attacking her on her beliefs. And she doesn't say a damn thing about it!"

She took a breath to catch herself.

: "Listen. I' know I'm not perfect. I've got barrels of issues. But those two have been stressing me to hell lately with all their shit-nannigans. If Aiesha and Cetus keep pushing me like this, it's not going to be pretty."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 15, 2015, 12:15:48 pm »

"Thanks for letting me know, though. Oh, yeah. Stheno, Aiesha; Aiesha, Stheno. I dunno if you two met yet."

"No, we have not. Stheno Euryale." For a moment she felt as though she'd brush through it, not feeling in the mood but... enough was enough. Time for a girl to work past this and put on a mother-fuckin smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I apologize for not introducing myself before, and using Beryn to vent about my issues adapting."

"Can you guys search for others and bring'em here? There is something important I have to say to all of you." He spoke to Aiesha and whoever else was nearby.

"They may still be searching the shops, if they aren't returning already. I can check with the tomes business for Mr. Jasso and Ms. Damiel."

"I suppose we should continue our talk another time." She heads out to fulfill the captain's order, with or without anyone tagging along.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 15, 2015, 12:19:39 pm »

"Right, I know where Alicia and Barry are. I'll round 'em up. I guess that leaves the rest to you, Aiesha?"

Beryn waved over his shoulder as he went back to round up the redheads.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 15, 2015, 12:25:41 pm »

Amberly returned on her own, having visited a local temple and borrowed some supplies used by pious Alvadian sailors on long voyages. Since the captain wanted everyone to stick around, she sat down and began to meditate.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 15, 2015, 12:40:58 pm »

: Looks like ye needed some ventin' aye?

: Awrite, I'm gonna give ya my opinion on what I think it's wrong about what ye just said, just because yer the one right 'ere I'm talkin' to, but I think I'm gonna have a talk with the rest too.

: First off, ye think we get paid for killin' people. We get paid for doin' our job and if they think all ye care aboot is killin' people for money they're gonna call ye out on it. Bloody hell, even meself don't wanna spill unnecessary blood, because I like a good brawl doesn't mean I 'ave to chop everyone's head off, just the ones daft enough to try to get me first.

: Then aboot the priest. Ye say he's lazy 'cause he doesn't give a hand wit' the rigs, but have ya thought that he put himself at risk savin' our bloody asses? The two of us can shrug off a hit or two, but when he gets hurt he gets really hurt. And he stays hurt for some time. What would happen if he hurt himself 'cause of bein' on deck at the wrong time? Then when he's needed the most he can't be there 'cause you wanted him to not be lazy.

: And last Longhands. She can be inexperienced, but if I recall this is yer first ship. Yer makin' a big deal out this first mate thing. Hell in a crew o' five we don' need that 'cause all we have to do is do what Cap'n says. But then when Cap'n told her to find some more mates, and she did, they all came askin' who the bloody first mate was, and Cap'n just told them the one who recruited them 'cause they already knew her and the Cap'n probably didn't even wanna bother thinking too hard about that. Would ya have the patience to deal with a buncha eejits who never took a step on a ship before askin' stupid questions all the time?

: Maybe she can be a tactical dunce at times, but if the Cap'n don't say anything then ye shouldn't worry. We've been awrite all this time, have we? All I'm askin' ye is to not make enemies inside yer own crew, there's already loadsa people after our head anyways. All of ye need to stop bein' so serious aboot things that don' matter as much as ye think. Can ye imagine if I got pissed off my ass just 'cause half the world calls me drunk and the other half calls me fatass?

Barry took a swig off the canteen and noticed Beryn coming to them.

: Looks like lad's comin' to get us. Sure ye don' wanna take up his offer?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 15, 2015, 12:45:56 pm »

"Heya. Cap'n is looking to get everyone on board for an important announcement."

Beryn waved as he closed distance, then raised an eyebrow.

"Yeesh, your faces are so serious... Did I walk in on something?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 15, 2015, 12:57:05 pm »

Before Beryn arrived, Alicia considered what Barry had said. She wouldn't say it, but it helped a lot to be speaking with him.

: "Well... You are fat and drunk. But you're my boozehound and I wouldn't have it any other way."

---

Alicia got up and wiped the cross lines off her face with a smile.

: "Me and Barry were just considering the merits of me having casual sex with you. The answer's still no."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: March 15, 2015, 01:20:16 pm »

"Right, well... While that was, uhm, interesting though not quite what I had in mind when I suggested we talk, we should probably head back to the ship. The cap will be wondering where we are at this point, I'm betting."
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 259