Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 259

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!  (Read 159052 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3), IC Thread!
« Reply #1365 on: March 15, 2015, 02:09:16 am »

"Oh, good, it's not just me! I'm sort of a cook too. Well, mainly making food built to last, like smoking meat and making jerky and so forth, but I can make a damn fine stew if I do say so myself."

Beryn looked over the tome, but it was truthfully all the same to him. Weird magic stuff was going to be weird magic stuff no matter what color the cover of the book it was in.

"Well, you can defend yourself. That's smart thinking. I just hope it ain't lightning magic. I ain't got a problem with it myself, but Prata - my wyvern, I mean - he don't really take too well to it since it actually hurts him. I mean that boy is so thick he doesn't even notice arrows, so... yeah, you can see why he'd have a problem with that."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 15, 2015, 02:11:19 am »

: "No, it's light magic." She looked at the cover of the tome, and hesitated. "...although this one is called Lightning..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 15, 2015, 02:14:26 am »

"As long as it ain't actual lightning, it's probably fine. I wouldn't worry about it."

"Anyway, I'm looking forward to sailing. I've been in the skies, but never on the seas. What about you? This your first voyage too?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 15, 2015, 02:26:10 am »

: "Yes, it is. I am somewhat nervous, though compared to leaving the convent for the first time I suppose this will be just one more step in the journey."

: "Thank you for not--for speaking with me, Beryn. However if you'll excuse me, I must gather some supplies for the voyage. I have no idea how long it will be, so..." She shrugged.

((Glowcat was getting itchy about wanting to speak with you, so :V ))
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:27:42 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 15, 2015, 02:29:38 am »

Beryn nodded.

"Yeah, sure thing, and you're welcome. It was nice to meet ya, miss Amberly."

He stepped aside to let her by.

(Sure, Stheno can bump into Beryn whenever, though I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to stay up.)

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 15, 2015, 02:47:26 am »

(what. no Sirus. wai)

Stheno came back to the pier trying to find their crew's ship only to see Beryn and that stubborn woman talking with each other. For a moment she stopped, hoping they hadn't seen her out of the corner of their eye and sighed behind a corner. She wanted somebody more familiar to get things off her chest. The chance seemed to soon present itself however, and Amberly left in another direction. Stheno wasn't really ready to deal with her yet.. maybe tomorrow, or at the earliest tonight.

Tentatively she approached Beryn to catch up.

"I hope you've been having a better day than I have. I can't get adjusted to this city, or this crew, or being stuck on a ship with some of them, and I've half a mind to go back to somewhere as far as possible but..." She sighs and decides to tell Beryn the good news at least.

"There's a good chance that the puppet girl has a crush on you. Well done with that wyvern ride back in the pass, though good luck getting her to act on it." She wanted to avoid the subject of their mission for now. Beryn would probably leap at the idea anyway.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 15, 2015, 03:10:04 am »

Ethan walked up to the group with a small pouch of money. He passed the pouch to Aiesha.

"Apparently the deserter and his band weren't worth more than three hundred."

Party gains 300 gold! Weapons noted at p.88 now bought and inventoried. Staves noted at p.86 now bought and inventoried too; Cetus needs to manage his inventory tho.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:26:06 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 15, 2015, 08:10:07 am »

"Well, that sucks, Stheno. I've been having a better time of it, mostly. At least, so far I like the ones I've ran into. Maybe you'll like some of the crew you ain't met yet."

The alchemist then went on to talk about Lucrezia, and Beryn scratched the side of his head with a laugh.

"Lucy? Well, how about that. Well, she's part of the crew, so she'll have time to gather up the courage to come talk to me if that's what she wants. I ain't going to press her about it; she seems like the type where that would make her run and hide."

"Thanks for letting me know, though. Oh, yeah. Stheno, Aiesha; Aiesha, Stheno. I dunno if you two met yet."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 15, 2015, 08:37:22 am »

"G-good."
There was silence for a moment.

"S-sorry."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 15, 2015, 08:52:15 am »

Soon after Beryn left, Alicia turned to her companion.

: "Hey Barry. Would you mind if I asked for a second opinion? I've got shit on the brain."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 15, 2015, 08:57:08 am »

Barry had slightly collapsed against a wall in deep meditation and didn't notice the exchange between Beryn and Alicia or him leaving.

: *zzz*

: Huh? Wha?

: Oh, shur. What's on yer mind? And where did the other lad go?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 15, 2015, 09:09:08 am »

Alicia stopped for a moment. Then smiled.

: "This why I like you Barry. You help keep me sane."

Sliding over, Alicia collapsed into a sitting position next to him.

: "Beryn asked if he wanted to go 'sailing' with me. I'm never one to turn down a good time but... Well you know. Then he staggered off towards the Blackbones for whatever reason and I haven't seen him since."

: "Buuuut... Anyways, he's not important. I need an opinion on me and Aiesha."
BIRDS.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 15, 2015, 09:25:24 am »

: Hahaha, I guess his wee lizard's gonna have to go dry for a while longer!

: Hrrrmm, why do ya ask?

In the meanwhile, Barry offered his beer canteen to Alicia.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 15, 2015, 09:41:31 am »

Alicia couldn't resist a little lubricant, so she took a sip. But she wasn't about to get drunk right now. That'd be bad for everyone.

: "Well. I'll keep it simple. Do you think I was too hard on her earlier?"
BIRDS.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 15, 2015, 09:44:27 am »

Fer turned to Elanore, sighing.
:"Yet another religious argument. ...Look. She's a member of the Church of the Old Gods, but that doesn't mean she is the Church. She, like all other followers of the Old Gods, is a person, and just because she disagrees on the matter of religion does not mean she ought to be your personal punching bag --you OR Cetus OR Stheno-- about the matter, nor is she a complaint receptacle."
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 259