Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26768 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #375 on: November 20, 2014, 11:06:53 pm »

38b: The people of Feriel, in the midst of famines following the volcanic eruption, choose to consume the flesh of gods they kill, rather than immolate them as is wise. Those who consumed the flesh of the beastgods are themselves twisted into hideous, beastly forms. The Ferious remain as one people, barely, as they segregate themselves among these new lines. Intermarriage results in really ugly, deformed children, and is considered taboo.

40: the various castes of the Ferious segregate further into tribes that hunt and consume separate gods, those they resemble.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 20, 2014, 11:27:47 pm »

41:Veruxi, god of entropy is formed from the lack of divine energy, and attention around the rims of the universe. He feeds off the lack of attention an entropy that permeates said edges. Soon, after elapsing into existence, he casts a watchful eye off into the world.

Veruxi, sees a minor discorded planet where his energies are weakest, he begins plotting how to get see past the walls of energy.
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 20, 2014, 11:31:32 pm »

42: Yagi using the mana generated from the hunting of the BeastGods casts a spell on Agyianus and his bloodline making him and any of his future descendants unable to eat BeastGod flesh.

((Is the discord planet the planet Yagi and the BeastGods are on? Agyianus is 12?))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:35:40 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 20, 2014, 11:37:29 pm »

((By discord I mean strife, which to my knowledge is common there.))
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 20, 2014, 11:41:34 pm »

((I assume that means yes.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 21, 2014, 01:07:27 am »

((The world requires a name...))

43: the number of worldly gods dwindles to only a few dozens. One of them, Arkanos, has witnesses many of the hunts of the mortals. He chooses to create his own race; the Hunters. They take the form of tall, muscular humanoids with razor sharp tusks and incisors, broad noses offering an incredible sense of smell, sharp hearing, and large golden eyes to stalk prey in any conditions. Their thick hides are capable of mimicking many textures and colors. Arkanos gifts them one other boon to hunting the mortals; a broad range of poisons to choose from, and a great terrorbird to ride into battle.

In bands of one to three dozen, the Hunters vanish into the landscape to seek their prey.

The Ferious build more and more structures around their temple, where whole clans begin to live year round thanks to fertile land for crops and pasture provided by the volcanic eruption.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:52 am »

((Xirreek?))

44: Yagi creates a few humans to live with in a community.

((I'm not controlling Agyianus so who is? I assume the person who was controlling Aglus. I'm sorry for forget which one of you guys was controlling Aglus. Also just assume that Yagi does all godly actions like creating humans in secret until either Yagi stops living as a human or Yagi's godlyness is found out by the humans.))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 21, 2014, 01:28:42 am »

((How does one pronounce "Xirreek"? Cher-reek? (T)zire-eek?))
I make Spellcrafts!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 21, 2014, 01:41:00 am »

((The second option?))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2014, 01:59:55 am »

((Sounds alright to me...))

45: The Ferious come in contact with other human groups, and distrust quickly builds due largely to the strange deformities of the people and their beliefs. The foreigners are willing to trade, however, and the Ferious are able to trade thux wool cloth and pelts in return for curiosities, especially mineral wealth; petrified wood and bone, and native metal ores, are favorites of the priests.
I make Spellcrafts!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 21, 2014, 02:46:24 am »

46: Yagi settles at Cergerk the human village in Agyia.

((Agyianus is 16.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2014, 08:38:04 am »

47: Agyianus, having come of age, leaves his godly mother to seek the Hunters and learn their ways.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 21, 2014, 10:22:56 am »

48:A massive humanoid entity, a sentient conglomeration of minerals and obsidian, climbs from the bowls of Mt. Vriksa. This lone creature, known as the Golomos, is spotted slowly patrolling the ashen barren base of the volcano
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 21, 2014, 10:25:28 am »

((is Simon dead?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 21, 2014, 12:34:54 pm »

((I don't think he is? I don't remember anyone saying he died.))

49: Yagi begins to traveling the world.

((Does me keeping track of Agyianus's age help anyone?))

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:40:28 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44