Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26771 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #390 on: November 21, 2014, 01:07:07 pm »

((I suppose it would be important to keep track of the age of specific mortals who risk dying of old age. Is Simon mortal? Its been 17 years, in a dangerous pre-stone-age world with no medical knowledge. Life expectancy isn't too good.))

50: Other clans near the Ferious are soon attacked by the terrible hunters. None have yet to see the beasts, as all they encounter have been killed and eaten.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 21, 2014, 02:05:57 pm »

((are the Ferious in the new Continent?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 21, 2014, 03:58:00 pm »

51: Yagi creates a tower out in the wilderness of Agyia to study magic in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 21, 2014, 09:59:46 pm »

52: After four years of training Agyianus has become a man grown, trained in the art of hunting and fighting. Next he comes back to his mother to study magic with her.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2014, 11:03:23 pm »

53: Yagi begins to teach Agyianus the art of Pyromancy.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2014, 02:41:47 am »

((are the Ferious in the new Continent?))

((No, the old one. It shall be named Conferies!))

54: the Ferious are set upon by the Hunters. Many are killed by the beasts, but eventually they are driven back. The priests begin turning their magic to use against the hunters and other mortals.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2014, 03:01:12 am »

55: The Agyians decide to elect Agyianus their King.

((Agyianus is 25.))
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:04:26 am by Prophet »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2014, 03:10:41 am »

56: Agyianus asks representatives from the Hunters and the Ferious to settle their differences, holding a council in his mother's tower.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2014, 03:15:36 am »

((I've always taught your cigar and gun guy avatar was cool. It must be easier to do stuff now that I'm not controlling a god that blows up everything all the time?))

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2014, 03:17:31 am »

57: Veruxi begins plotting new ways to pierce the wall of focus. He starts experimenting with stone and his entropic essence to create constructs to set up inside the bubble...
Crack-a-lack-a

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 22, 2014, 03:43:44 am »

58: The Lesothoi people of the Agiya learn to domesticate bison, using them as a major source of food and clothing.

58b:Shamans amongst the Lesothoi clans have supposedly received visions from the ancestors who demand respect from their descendants. The Lesothoi have developed ancestor worship.

58c: The shaman Baru has developed a technique of melting metals, primarily copper, giving them better equipment for both work and war. Baru has created the position of 'Seer-Smith' amongst the Lesothoi, a respected caste of shamans responsible for smithing and speaking with the spirits of the earth.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:47:51 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 22, 2014, 03:45:25 am »

((I taught the new continent was Agyia?))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2014, 03:46:57 am »

((Rectified.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 22, 2014, 03:54:05 am »

((I think we are gonna need more than 200 if were at 58 and just developing civilization))
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 22, 2014, 03:56:09 am »

((Well there is no end to this game so we have time.))
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44