Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26772 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #405 on: November 22, 2014, 04:00:18 am »

56: Agyianus asks representatives from the Hunters and the Ferious to settle their differences, holding a council in his mother's tower.

((That would not be possible; the Hunters were specifically ordained by their creator god Arkanos to seek and destroy all mortals, especially the Ferious. Seeking compromise would be like stabbing their father in the back and sucking up to his worst enemies. They might be willing to tolerate Agyianus as a demigod, but they wouldn't obey him.))
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 04:04:45 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 22, 2014, 10:00:38 am »

58: The Lesothoi people of the Agiya learn to domesticate bison, using them as a major source of food and clothing.

58b:Shamans amongst the Lesothoi clans have supposedly received visions from the ancestors who demand respect from their descendants. The Lesothoi have developed ancestor worship.

58c: The shaman Baru has developed a technique of melting metals, primarily copper, giving them better equipment for both work and war. Baru has created the position of 'Seer-Smith' amongst the Lesothoi, a respected caste of shamans responsible for smithing and speaking with the spirits of the earth.

58d: There are many mysterious raids against the Lesothoi clans. Survivors claim that they see insectoid humaniods with weirdly curved blades for arms and hands carrying off many to the west or east. Into the unexplored lands.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 22, 2014, 08:32:50 pm »

59: Yagi begins to teach Agyianus more powerful Pyromancy spells.

((Agyianus is 29.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 22, 2014, 09:16:35 pm »

60: Seeing the council between the Hunters and Ferious as impossible, Agyianus gives up and moves on. He, with an entourage, visits the Lesothoi and seeks the Shaman Baru. With his magic of fire and earth and Baru's knowledge of forging metals he creates many magical weapons and artifacts, namely the Blade of Agyia.

61: An entire year is put into making the blade. It is forever wrought in flame and capable of cleaving stone in half. Unbeknownst to Agyianus, the Blade slowly burns away his soul.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 22, 2014, 09:44:11 pm »

62: Scouting reports to Volcano Vriksa indicates that Golomos managed to build a rough megalith of sorts in the ashen barrens surround the mountain
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 22, 2014, 10:52:10 pm »

63: Yagi begins to research local plants.

((Agyianus is 33.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 22, 2014, 11:47:18 pm »

64: after a decade of stalemate between the Hunters and Ferious peoples, the priests employ their magic to slay the hunters. Soon the hunters retreat back into the wilderness, but the people remain decimated and starved, for their crops have been left to wither and livestock devoured by the enemy. They seize the chance to seek out other peoples from whom to trade for food.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 22, 2014, 11:58:33 pm »

65: After two years of research Yagi discovers herbal medicine but does not share this discovery with the world.

65.1: Yagi begins to seclude herself inside her tower.

((Preping for when Agyianus dies since it seems that he'll be died before he can have a heir so Yagi will probably just become all lonery again.))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:00:51 am by Prophet »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 23, 2014, 12:59:32 am »

66: Veruxi makes several breakthroughs with his constructs and learns that infusing them with metals helps channel the entropy to make them stronger.
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 23, 2014, 01:03:34 am »

67: Yagi begins to experiment with more plants and how magic might affect them.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 23, 2014, 05:03:19 am »

68: After much trial and error, helped by painstaking observation of Agyianus, a coven of wisemen have developed a reliable form of pyromancy. Rather than hiding their secrets from the general populace, the knowledge has been allowed to leak into the various tribes. Pyromancy, rather than being the domain of scholastics, has become intertwined in general Lesothoi life.

68b: After years of attacks from the insects, the Lesothoi chieftain Ensaio has banded together a confederation of Lesothoi and other tribes to deal with the menace. Hidden, several of Ensaio's trackers are able to locate the brooding sites of the beasts. Those that are found are incinerated, although a few individuals are kept as pets for the 'elite' of the tribes.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 23, 2014, 09:25:28 am »

68C: Sadly, the scyther are insect like, the Lesothoi just killed some of the lesser, non sentient hive mind ones that reproduced like that. Soon, a large army of the sentient ones comes to totally enslave the tribes due to their power over fire. They approach with bronze shields strapped all around the body, with only their scythe like arms for weapons. Well, except for large deadly clockwork monstrosities that some pilot.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 23, 2014, 09:44:28 am »

68d) And lo, did the armies of the beasts fall upon the Lesothoi, and there was much slaughter amongst all, but the Buried One, the hidden god, did choose this moment to reveal Himself unto the world, and did rise from the ground in His glory, and the Lesothoi did flee Him where he walked, but the beast like ones in their fearless mindlessness did not.
And there was much slaughter.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 23, 2014, 10:09:58 am »

68e: not much on the Lesothoi civilians though, but quite a few more are now enslaved by the scyther empire, using their pyromancy talents to fuel  and work weapon forges.The slaves have a surprisingly high quality of life in the empire though, probably quite higher than their previous lives. The scythers mostly fought the god when they had great numbers, and retreating when the casualties were massive.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 23, 2014, 12:41:54 pm »

((PTW))
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44