Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26749 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2014, 08:48:57 pm »

030: Yagi became pregnant with Aglus's child.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2014, 09:09:31 pm »

031: Something stirs on the edges of the universe.
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2014, 09:13:28 pm »

031.1: Yagi gives birth to a baby boy.

((What do we name him?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2014, 09:29:47 pm »

((Maybe named it after the "new" continent?))
Crack-a-lack-a

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2014, 09:30:07 pm »

031.2: Soon, they discover the scyther. A race that is obsessed with war, but do not have the ability to craft more than basic tools with no hands or other useful appendages. Unlike other species, they are not the solider race of an empire, but the rullers of their own!!!! Well, its as big as the average kingdom now, but just you wait!!!! They use slaves to forge stuff like coverings for their scythe arms, or build giant clockwork death machines that are just as insanely complicated as you think. They are also surprisingly good farmers, able to plow and harvest fields relatively quickly.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2014, 09:33:18 pm »

((Name him Peyoof! :P))

31b; after years of trial and error, the Ferious decide to focus their attention on a few species: A small, woolly wallaby-like marsupial which is easy enough to take care of, called a thux, horses which promise use as pack animals and general beasts of burden (and taste good) and a species of goat.

The people find their best option is to keep moving for now, building simplified tent shelters carried by their horses. The cliff dwelling becomes a religious site, as well as a location for gatherings. As per the teachings of Feriel, all children must kill an animal larger than themselves and drink its blood to become an adult, and most continue to practice their weapons skills well into adulthood, if not become hunters and shepherds.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 18, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »

031.3: The boy is named Agyianus after the land he currently lives in.

((Was going to be Agyia but I taught it would be confusing. Aglus is 21 if I counted the years right.))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:26:15 am by Prophet »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2014, 03:46:28 am »

032: Just a year old, the tales of Agyianus spreads and draws the nomads and shamans to come pay their respects.

Meanwhile, the death of an elder beastgod has caused an influx of mana to flow across Agyia.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2014, 01:16:54 pm »

033: Simon the teller of tales enters the world and grows confused
(anybody has free reign on controling this guy)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2014, 02:07:55 pm »

034; Simon the Teller of Tales comes upon a shepherd family of Ferious people and is directed towards the Temple of Feriel. There, he listens to the teachings of Feriel, and the tales of her and her priests' conquests and demise. These he adds to his collection of tales, and the Ferious priests in turn engrave the story of his journey to the temple in the halls of memory, before Simon moves on.

The Ferious priests have begun cultivating bees and garden crops around their dwelling, supplementing the efforts of the gatherers, hunters, and shepherds. A permanent lodge has been grafted from the rubble excised from the cliff, with a roof of wood planks and hoof-glue. The masonry is kind of shoddy, and it's quite ugly, because they haven't really tried to do this before, outside of stacking navigation cairns.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 19, 2014, 02:26:09 pm »

035: A large amount of BeastGods are born into the world.

((Aglus is 25 and Agyianus is 4/5?))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:29:28 pm by Prophet »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 19, 2014, 04:21:52 pm »

036: Simon the Teller of Tales finds great carvings in a cavern of ol' that at write in one of the ancient languages he knows. These tales he adds to his and inscribes simplified versions of the story in the modern language to help other travelers in understandinrg. The carvings teach lesson of life and hard work.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 19, 2014, 04:30:04 pm »

037: Mt. Vriksa erupts spectacularly, coating the planet with darkness and ash
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2014, 05:10:50 pm »

038: Aglus spends his own life force to clear the ash and darkness from Agyia. Simon the Teller of Tales records this story for future generations. Yagi is left alone with Agyianus.

Meanwhile, the Ferial priests go back to their old methods of taking down gods, seeing the birth of all these feral ones.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2014, 05:42:48 pm »

39: Yagi falls into a melancholy but continues to try her best to raise and care for her child.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44