- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286076 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (UPDATE) Necromechanic
« Reply #3660 on: March 07, 2016, 07:35:00 pm »

"I'll give you dental."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: March 07, 2016, 07:35:40 pm »

> Go do varius enchants to further improve the stuff A.R.M.O.K. is digging out, and messing with minions to move the furniture to the right plane and stuff.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: March 07, 2016, 07:57:11 pm »

"The conditions may be unusual, but this is the largest mining operation in the region. If you trust us not to unearth any horrific engines of destruction that will lay waste to the surrounding lands, then by all means, walk away, we have been doing just fine so far."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: March 07, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »

"And I want holidays off."

You agree, and keep your worker.

A.R.M.O.K has finished the procedures, with your help. -10 Mana, -20 Focus,

Spoiler: Map F1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map F2 (click to show/hide)

Using a flame charge to spread the magic, you enchant a blob of Nanites with "Renewable" and "Permanent", and create a Nanotech bracelet using that and a clear steel golem core.  this brazer restores 2 Health on occasion to whoever has it equipped. -2 Mana, -1 Flame Charge, -30 Value, -2 Elbow Grease

A.R.M.O.K presents a bandit soul, the one that was in your zombified mech, and asks what you want to do with it, or if you would like to just put it back in the mech.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: March 07, 2016, 08:32:29 pm »

> Take a tour of the common room and kitchen
> assign everyone their rooms, and check out yours
> Everyone hang out and watch HoloTV?

> Adjectivity HoloTV with Enhancing, Immersive, High Definition, High Dynamic Range, Entertaining, Widescreen, Surround. 3 mana and 5 focus each.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 08:43:20 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: March 07, 2016, 11:24:03 pm »

Magically fuse a dozen sticks of dynamite, a mimic corpse, the red gelly, 20 pounds of void steel, a pound of mercury, and a mild materialised adjectivity "stable". I am hoping for some sort of power source, but if we get Fun instead, then so much the better...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: March 08, 2016, 01:54:09 pm »

> Equip mana potion
> Fuse a potion bottle of liquid non, a sustained Metamorphosis, a medium earth quintessence, and a small magicite pickaxe.
> Show the Chef the various cheap magical things in Operations that might be usefull for food, esepcialy how to use the separation sigil on the food he makes to get essences to recombine with the fusion sigil in varous ways

>    Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite antenna   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite head   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite sheild   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite scales   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite abbacus   tiny magicite [several pipes with valves]
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite parachute   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite bow and arrows   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite cans-and-string "telephone"   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite "magic wand"   
   Fuse   Sustained Blank Sigil   tiny magicite glasses   
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:57:58 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: March 08, 2016, 02:25:23 pm »

Fuse Sustained Kinesis with Sustained Psychic Amplification Sigil
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with fire quintessence
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with water quintessence
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with air quintessence
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with Dream quintessence
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with metal quintessence
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with Sustained Know
Fuse Sustained Kinesis with Sustained Edit Golem Core
Fuse Sustained Craft Scroll with Sustained Detect Object: Spoken
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:48:22 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: March 09, 2016, 07:28:10 pm »

You show off the rooms A.R.M.O.K made, starting with the kitchen and Lounge room.

You show the Chef how to use the magical junk in the kitchen to develop new and unique dishes, and he regards them with subdued and calculated curiosity.

After a rousing session of brain rotting via holovision, you start more work.

Gallarn't and the Mining manager seem to be absent for whatever reason.

First, you enchant the holovision to be bigger and better, simple enough.

You equip the Mana potion just in case.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-2 Mana, -30 Focus

Fusing Dynamite, a Mimic Corpse, Red Gelly, Void Steel, Mercury and a Sustained Adjectivity "Stable" creates a terrifying thing, the corpse of A Grand Blasting Mimic Slime, While this creature LOOKS like a giant keg of explosive Gel, it is really a slime of great power, contained in a giant Barrel mimic in a symbiotic relationship. -5 Mana

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: March 09, 2016, 08:20:59 pm »

> Organize a big everyone - everyone wizard trade session, trying to get everyone's new spells.

> make: Large magical construction area (row 234 of Projects), Earth Propulsion System (226), Fusionception (222), Bone Storage (218), Flame Inhale Ramjet (205), Portable Alchemty equipment (202), Offal Pits (198), "On Will" Atempt 1A (162)

> Do some of the enchanting of regents for Gerods body.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: March 09, 2016, 08:29:34 pm »

> Fuse Warp Space and a magicite Klein Bottle

> Drink "Nice Dreams" potion
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: March 09, 2016, 10:20:06 pm »

Identify the Grand blasting mimic slime corpse.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: March 09, 2016, 11:04:21 pm »

Identify the Grand blasting mimic slime corpse.

Pretty sure we've done that already?

Anyway, we should definitely make an advanced undead out of that. Probably an abomination, but a mummy might be kinda neat if we did it right.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: March 10, 2016, 03:21:50 am »

I wonder if we could fuse that with Kaid. They both follow the one-within-the-other system, but I worry that the blasting mimic is, well, temporary... Another idea is to combine it with the essence of desperation and put it in a very strong box with a sign saying "in case of emergency, poke gently with a very long stick and then run away very fast"...

Actually, pretty much any use of the essence of desperation leaves me with those sorts of thoughts... Maybe we should just combine it with a basic golem and the rest of our dynamite and then send it alone to the next dungeon and follow a day later in hazmat suits...
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: March 10, 2016, 03:33:23 pm »

Nobody seems willing to go through all that effort to memorize each others spells in that limited capacity, by that point, they might as well just actually learn some of them.

You smoothen out a 10 meter by 10 meter area and inscribe a single fusion sigil into it, so now you have an actual workplace.

How many slots does the sigil have?

Fusing a Huge Earth Essence with a Raritanium engine results in a Crystal Technology Earth Elemental, this large creature is made from countless variable polygons of Raritanium, engraved with micro circuits, it seems amicable, and curious, floating around at a speed of it's choosing using gravity based levitation.

Fusing a Fusion Sigil placed on a small stone tablet with a mirror enchanted with silent image results in the mirror of togetherness, This mirror shows a likely result of fusion between objects in it when supplied with a point of mana.

You summon up your power and Turn all the bones currently not used for anything into an incredibly large undead monstrocity, you decide to call it, Bonebaby.  Hmm. maybe it needs a different name. Whatever.

You enchant A tube with Flame inhale, immediately, it starts shooting fire out of one end. this does not produce thrust, so you fiddle with the design more, eventually creating a Flame Inhale Ramjet using two sets of lungs to constantly pull air in an shoot compressed fire out.

You create a Scalpel with a Separation Sigil on it, and a Clamp with a Fusion Sigil on each of it's prongs, before perspectivitying them together, you get the Portable Fusion/Separator, perfect for on the go alchemy with small to medium objects.

You dig a pit outside of the city and label it "Offal Pit, made by Valerik Nerkun for the betterment of the city" and enchant it with Crackpot I

You put liquid silver and Dead Death mana in the Shaping Sigil, giving the sigil underspecified instructions and using the Dead Mana to power it, the silver stops, and then wildly spikes out at the walls trying to escape, but upon puncturing the airtight chamber of the sigil, the sigil is unable to keep manipulating it, and the molten metal pools at the bottom, creating an inspiring rounded plate of silver, the image of some bug-like horror warped into it.

Intriguing.

You enchant some parts of Gerod's new body, bringing the completion closer and closer to... completion.

You fuse Warp Space and a Magicite Klein Bottle, creating "Directed Warp Space" Which only works on tube like objects, it makes the area connecting them a straight tunnel form the inside, while retaining the outside's original shape.

You drink the Nice Dreams potion, falling asleep.

You dream about a giant creature that spits barrels at you, but the barrels are explosive, and filled with adorable grinning gellys.

You wake up the next day completely baked on the couch, eating antigravity potato chips. +10 Maximum Health, +15 Elbow Grease, +7 Pontification Points, +88 Mana, +4 Flame Charges.

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 250