Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 438038 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4500 on: February 11, 2015, 11:29:04 pm »

This artist makes pretty dramatic sounding music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmRUGqcsWOA

The title of this song is "Destructo" which is kind of funny for Fusil. :P

Also stop bothering Rolepgeek. The OOC trolling isn't as funny as it is IC and it's starting to feel a little uncomfortable for even me to watch.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: February 11, 2015, 11:39:55 pm »

This artist makes pretty dramatic sounding music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmRUGqcsWOA

The title of this song is "Destructo" which is kind of funny for Fusil. :P

Also stop bothering Rolepgeek. The OOC trolling isn't as funny as it is IC and it's starting to feel a little uncomfortable for even me to watch.

That one is OK, I saw the "normal" Archangel song and considered it. I like the picture, too.

I guess I could always go with two oddly appropriate Johnny Cash songs.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: February 11, 2015, 11:42:02 pm »

That's from New Vegas!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: February 11, 2015, 11:45:47 pm »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: February 11, 2015, 11:46:59 pm »

The first one. Honestly, the only reason Johnny Cash is famous is because that song was in New Vegas.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: February 11, 2015, 11:48:55 pm »

The first one. Honestly, the only reason Johnny Cash is famous is because that song was in New Vegas.

Ring of Fire wasn't in New Vegas :-\Pfff.Foreigners have no appreciation for classic country music.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: February 11, 2015, 11:53:20 pm »

I think it was in a trailer then.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: February 11, 2015, 11:55:42 pm »

I think it was in a trailer then.

Are you thinking Big Iron, maybe?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: February 11, 2015, 11:59:41 pm »

I definitely heard Ring of Fire in some kind of New Vegas material, but let's end this derail.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: February 12, 2015, 12:01:30 am »

Nah. It just introduced him to a younger generation (I don't actually own New Vegas and don't know if that song was in it, just saying Cash was popular before any Fallout games). I've enjoyed that kind of music for a while and was appreciative of it being in the Fallout games but I've liked it for a longer time. I confess it did introduce me to some songs I haven't heard before though. (I have... what's the one before Vegas? That one.)

That one is OK, I saw the "normal" Archangel song and considered it. I like the picture, too.

I guess I could always go with two oddly appropriate Johnny Cash songs.

Not quite as fitting but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:04:54 am by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: February 12, 2015, 12:06:25 am »

Nah. It just introduced him to a younger generation. I've enjoyed that kind of music for a while and was appreciative of it being in the Fallout games but I've liked it for a longer time. I confess it did introduce me to some songs I haven't heard before though.
That was just a joke. :P

Black people wrote that? I didn't know black people were allowed to be successful or famous in those days.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to Fusil dying (OOC, my goddess isn't looking forward to it) so I can make this really awesome weapon I just thought of. :D

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: February 12, 2015, 12:14:02 am »

I definitely heard Ring of Fire in some kind of New Vegas material, but let's end this derail.

Eh, you are a DIRTY LIAR! Now we can end it.

Nah. It just introduced him to a younger generation. I've enjoyed that kind of music for a while and was appreciative of it being in the Fallout games but I've liked it for a longer time. I confess it did introduce me to some songs I haven't heard before though.

....I am pretty sure he is kidding about that. I thought he was, at least.

Not quite as fitting but...

It fits with the Fallout theme, at least. If only it was "I want to set the world on fire". Oh well.

I could always go with "Cruel Angel's Thesis", always a fun choice. I always loved that song~.

Black people wrote that? I didn't know black people were allowed to be successful or famous in those days.

....(That sounded really racist at first.)

Well, yes, there was racism, the group that sang it at least was the The Ink Spots. I don't know a lot about race relations or music history, but a lot of America's music was influenced by African American culture, starting with Deewop singers like them.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to Fusil dying (OOC, my goddess isn't looking forward to it) so I can make this really awesome weapon I just thought of. :D

Here is a song that explains what will happen if Fusil really where to die ::).

(Hint, in case that wasn't enough, EVERYTHING GETS NUKED!)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:29:02 am by Stirk »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: February 12, 2015, 12:27:01 am »

That was just a joke. :P

It's so hard to tell without the faces.

What's stopping you from doing that now? I mean, I think I know where you're coming from but at the same time I don't really see Fusil's existence as something worth preventing you from creating weapons. Just add features pertaining to your own sphere(s) to them.

It fits with the Fallout theme, at least. If only it was "I want to set the world on fire". Oh well.

Didn't think Fusil wanted to set the world on fire. Seems like he's more or less fond of it most of the time. I was pretty sure he wanted to set some other people on fire though. 8)

Here is a song that explains what will happen if Fusil really where to die ::).

I laughed. Pretty hard.

Wonder how long it will take for Grauel to die. I'm a little worried my other character ideas won't be as interesting.
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: February 12, 2015, 12:30:46 am »

Didn't think Fusil wanted to set the world on fire. Seems like he's more or less fond of it most of the time. I was pretty sure he wanted to set some other people on fire though. 8)

Of course! It is the perfect world he created! Nuking something once and a while wouldn't mess it up too badly though~.

I laughed. Pretty hard.

Wonder how long it will take for Grauel to die. I'm a little worried my other character ideas won't be as interesting.

The answer to that question: 1.08 seconds after he gets on Fusil's bad side, of course  :P.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: February 12, 2015, 12:37:54 am »

What's stopping you from doing that now? I mean, I think I know where you're coming from but at the same time I don't really see Fusil's existence as something worth preventing you from creating weapons. Just add features pertaining to your own sphere(s) to them.
The problem is that the features I want to add don't pertain to my sphere. The thing that's stopping me is that Fusil can just decide to turn the blade against me or claim it like he did with the Strange Knife.

If I die I'll probably play as a war god and just have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 350