Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 438002 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4485 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »

Ixen for 4E: About 60
Wat.

EDIT: Let me clarify: why does it cost so much to create Ixen?

Also, how many Human-level angels can I make with 3E?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: February 11, 2015, 09:20:05 pm »

Ixen for 4E: About 60
Wat.

EDIT: Let me clarify: why does it cost so much to create Ixen?

Also, how many Human-level angels can I make with 3E?

What could you possibly mean by level?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: February 11, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »

Presumably, of human levels of power.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:44 pm »

Exactly. If they were using Human forms, they'd win in a fight against an average Human 50% of the time.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: February 11, 2015, 10:08:04 pm »

I-...

But-...

That's not-...

My head hurts.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: February 11, 2015, 10:36:00 pm »

Presumably, of human levels of power.

Last I checked, humans don't have "power levels".

I-...

But-...

That's not-...

My head hurts.

That was probably because your parents dropped you again. He was saying a normal human would beat a normal human half the time, because the odds would be equal either way.

So...why not just make humans?

Also, some music for when Fusil gets unsealed.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: February 11, 2015, 10:36:48 pm »

(You ever create those demons you were talking about OOC? Would be fun to see how good they are. I'm planning on publicly making something myself soon which is a rare occurrence.)
(Nah, I've been having to spend a ton of Essence doing pretty minor stuff and I can't afford them without a business partner. Maybe we can build your public thing together so we can both save on Essence?)

I might be willing. Lately, I've decided to only agree to projects that really interest me but the demons sound fairly interesting. If KJP is going to change the rules on essence capacity increases, we might want to wait until said change occurs (assuming it looks like it will) so the massive spending has some additional benefit to it.

Now here's the rough idea of my next creation. I'm not entirely done brainstorming yet but something similar to this can be expected to appear soon. Possibly with some more abilities than I reveal publicly just for the fun factor but it's all still on the drawing board.

Spoiler: Omnique (click to show/hide)

For the name I figured anything that doesn't start with a Gr... and have around 5-6 letters would be a good start.

Not sure if I'm crazy about the idea but meh, it might be a decent and slightly more creative alternative to creating more angels while serving a similar but slightly different purpose.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: February 11, 2015, 10:38:19 pm »

Okay, you can fuck off, Stirk.

That's all I have to say about that.

As for Andres, I don't think you can make Angels of human power level in that way. They aren't angels at that point. They're mortals. And Angels cost quite a bit. I didn't price check some angels at one point before making them, without having realized how drastically the pricing had changed, and dropped 14E for a measly half-dozen.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: February 11, 2015, 10:46:16 pm »

Okay, you can fuck off, Stirk.

That's all I have to say about that.

As for Andres, I don't think you can make Angels of human power level in that way. They aren't angels at that point. They're mortals. And Angels cost quite a bit. I didn't price check some angels at one point before making them, without having realized how drastically the pricing had changed, and dropped 14E for a measly half-dozen.

Tsk tsk tsk. If you didn't like the song, you could just use your *big boy* words! Just like the adults do! Do you think I should play something more classic then? I want to keep the chanting angle.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: February 11, 2015, 10:48:40 pm »

I've said all I have to say on the subject.

I've noticed a distinct rise in the amount of things likely to make Darruth unhappy.

As such, expect a suitable rise in Darruth's unhappiness levels.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: February 11, 2015, 10:49:30 pm »

That was probably because your parents dropped you again. He was saying a normal human would beat a normal human half the time, because the odds would be equal either way.

That's correct but that insult was entirely uncalled for. Don't do that again.

Regular Humans don't know how to magic and are Void-susceptible. I need a legion of cheap, loyal missionaries. A replacement Jeffrey might also be nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know that's meant to sound all threatening but it just reminds me of a Disney Junior villain's theme song! Hahahahaha!!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: February 11, 2015, 10:53:31 pm »

That's correct but that insult was entirely uncalled for. Don't do that again.

Regular Humans don't know how to magic and are Void-susceptible. I need a legion of cheap, loyal missionaries. A replacement Jeffrey might also be nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know that's meant to sound all threatening but it just reminds me of a Disney Junior villain's theme song! Hahahahaha!!

It was completely called for.

Regular humans do know magic, at least some do. Making "humans, but with more magic affinity" wouldn't be hard. What ever happened to Jellyroll!Jeffry anyway?

.....You watch Disney Jr? Probably don't want to share that too much. What DJ villain has latin chanting as a theme song ???
(Also, second choice. "The Day of Wrath")

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: February 11, 2015, 10:58:50 pm »

Regular humans do know magic, at least some do. Making "humans, but with more magic affinity" wouldn't be hard. What ever happened to Jellyroll!Jeffry anyway?

.....You watch Disney Jr? Probably don't want to share that too much. What DJ villain has latin chanting as a theme song ???
(Also, second choice. "The Day of Wrath")
By "Humans can't magic" I meant "Humans don't come pre-packaged with several centuries of arcane knowledge about the very fabric of life and the universe". The angels won't actually be able to use all that knowledge but they'll still have it and they'll be able to teach it. Jellyroll!Jeffrey went missing. That was during my depressive phase where I thought that I had no control over the fate of my god or the plot so I didn't pursue it. I've since pursued it and found nothing.

I don't, but it was so cartoony it probably was. Why wouldn't I want to share it if I did? TBH I didn't get to the Latin chanting part, the beginning just sounds so damn kiddy. It's still kiddy even after it gets to the chanting part!
(Heard it. Boring. Very very boring, even if the lyrics might not be. (I don't know the lyrics.))

EDIT: Oh and you're basically permadead until 106.03 gets repealed. The proposal included "and keep him there" so even if you revive you'll be thrown right back in.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: February 11, 2015, 11:07:16 pm »

By "Humans can't magic" I meant "Humans don't come pre-packaged with several centuries of arcane knowledge about the very fabric of life and the universe". The angels won't actually be able to use all that knowledge but they'll still have it and they'll be able to teach it. Jellyroll!Jeffrey went missing. That was during my depressive phase where I thought that I had no control over the fate of my god or the plot so I didn't pursue it. I've since pursued it and found nothing.

That is a very strange definition of the word "can't" :-\. And you could always just make some humanoids with said ability. Sooo...we have a loose fallen jellyroll angel somewhere nobody ever bothered checking on  ???.

I don't, but it was so cartoony it probably was. Why wouldn't I want to share it if I did? TBH I didn't get to the Latin chanting part, the beginning just sounds so damn kiddy. It's still kiddy even after it gets to the chanting part!

Well, it is from a video game...and you are calling a song "kiddy" as an insult when you just admitted to watching Disney Junior?

(Heard it. Boring. Very very boring, even if the lyrics might not be. (I don't know the lyrics.))

Aww. Lyrics.

Ok, one more try. I think this song accurately portrays Fusil's pure rage.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: February 11, 2015, 11:20:54 pm »

That is a very strange definition of the word "can't" :-\. And you could always just make some humanoids with said ability.
No it isn't. It makes just as much sense as me saying that I can't build a campfire. I'm physically capable of doing so but I lack any innate or learned skill in the area. I could, but they wouldn't be as loyal to me as angels are.

Well, it is from a video game...and you are calling a song "kiddy" as an insult when you just admitted to watching Disney Junior?
I'm using "kiddy" as a way to highlight that it's really not very intimidating. Also:
I don't

What about this one? (Lyrics)
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 350