Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 438222 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4260 on: February 05, 2015, 04:01:07 pm »

$$$

Price-check on the Wani, massive Crocodiles (20+Feet full grown) with metallic scales defending their entire body, and teeth that could double as knives. Literally, also being made of the same metal. They are capable of regrowing lost teeth and scales, and lose several a year naturally. These lost scales and teeth can make wonderful metal for weapons, either being melted down or used as is. They are domesticated and tamed in A-S-H cities, and are normally quite calm and gentle creatures, often acting much like a calm dog, and are used as Pets, for defense, and "sheered" (kept around for their loose scales, much like sheep). They are particularly popular with the Seppo, who like them for the protection they provide and the metal they also provide.

They enjoy being in the water, both fresh water and salt, though it is not necessary to go into for every day survival (but it is a necessary part of their breeding, as eggs are typically laid in water.) and are capable of living in any A-S-H environment. They are capable of walking on two legs for some distance, typically using this ability to threaten threats, to see further into the distance, and to entertain children. Their underbellies are less protected, making this less then optimal for actual combat.

And, of course, they have an affinity for Cosmic magic.

How much for them to naturally produce some you-know-what-starts-with-a-C-has-an-X?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: February 05, 2015, 04:52:10 pm »

Chi? ;D
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: February 05, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »

Oh internet, why do you sudenly beome so interesting after midnight?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4263 on: February 05, 2015, 09:01:32 pm »

$$$
Price check per person on the stuff Cryxis just asked for if the cost was split with me
Price check on making a Sewa-habitable/hospitable(what's' the difference?) moon
Price check on making a Sewa-habitable/hospitable planet (9-10E for Earth-like planet)
Price check on making an Earth-like moon
$$$Response
Sewa-habitable moon: 4-5E
Sewa-habitable planet: 9-10E
Wani: 5E
Spoiler: that thing (click to show/hide)
Wani+that thing: +1-2E

Individual prices, n=2:
Step 1: 1-2E
Step 2: 0-1E
Step 3: 1-2E
Step 4: 1-2E
Step 5: 0-1E
Not all that appear the same are the same.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: February 06, 2015, 12:35:48 am »

Found some more battle music.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: February 06, 2015, 03:00:11 pm »

I've decided to join. here's my character page:

Name:Ghizher
Sphere: The eldritch, with mysteries as a secondary sphere
Primary form: A tall humanoid with a bloated face, wriggling worm-shaped protuberances cover his whole body, he have a dark green skin, each hand have 7 fingers, two thumbs per hand and 6 toes per foot, each of which are long and clawed. His head consist of two two blank red eyes and a mouth with a large black eye with a red iris inside, surrounded by long, twisted teeth. He has a mane of ethereal light of shifting colors. He is wearing decrepit royal clothes and cape.
associated symbol: the sulfur's alchemical symbol (Think brimstone from the binding of Isaac), with an eye on the middle-top bit.
Description/Background: A dark, twisted god whose purpose and goals remain mysterious, spontaneously born from wasted power and chaos caused by conflicting deities, who are not immediately aware of his existence.

Edit: removed some spheres as asked.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 07:29:29 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: February 06, 2015, 03:25:50 pm »

Welcome FArgHalfnr!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: February 06, 2015, 04:05:55 pm »

You can pick one primary sphere and one secondary sphere. That's like 6 different spheres.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: February 06, 2015, 04:13:19 pm »

You can pick one primary sphere and one secondary sphere. That's like 6 different spheres.

Sorry. I edited my post to fix it.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: February 06, 2015, 04:21:06 pm »

I wonder how that will work out for you, considering that we have entire Eldrich fations. Should be interesting.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: February 06, 2015, 04:34:48 pm »

I wonder how that will work out for you, considering that we have entire Eldrich fations. Should be interesting.

I can always come up with something else if there is already too munch eldritch gods.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: February 06, 2015, 04:37:43 pm »

Technically speaking, you're the only eldritch god. The beings that DreamerGhost is talking about exist outside of the Bubble - the universe - called Nulls. See here for examples of some of the weaker Nulls.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: February 06, 2015, 04:38:27 pm »

I can always come up with something else if there is already too munch eldritch gods.

They aren't Gods, and the sphere is still open. Welcome! I doubt that character will last ten ticks!

To clarify more, there is currently an entire list of "Eldrich Beings" known as the Null from beyond our Bubble. They aren't quite Gods. Most of the powerful Gods hate them, as they are destructive Eldrich beings from beyond our bubble who make Faustian deals with its inhabitants, and publicly aligning with them *could* mean you are killed fast.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:43:27 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: February 06, 2015, 04:43:45 pm »

They aren't Gods, and the sphere is still open. Welcome! I doubt that character will last ten ticks!
Actually, he could be very useful in the fight against the Void. If he can attract all interest in the eldritch then the overall safety of the Bubble will be increased since worship and Influence isn't going to the Nulls - it's going to a god.

EDIT: As a god of eldritch, he might be privy to aspects of his sphere that aren't written down. Maybe.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:45:40 pm by Andres »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: February 06, 2015, 05:35:33 pm »

Actually, he could be very useful in the fight against the Void. If he can attract all interest in the eldritch then the overall safety of the Bubble will be increased since worship and Influence isn't going to the Nulls - it's going to a god.

EDIT: As a god of eldritch, he might be privy to aspects of his sphere that aren't written down. Maybe.

My idea was to be more of a keeper of eldritch knowledge than a world ending abomination, what kind of knowledge I posses however will be a mystery.

I suppose I could steal their worshipers If that can earn me reputation/allies or favors.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:42:03 pm by FArgHalfnr »
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 350