Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 438176 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4290 on: February 06, 2015, 06:22:51 pm »

From what I've seen on the main thread, there seems to be a very limited number of planets. Would someone mind telling me more about them, like their names and population?

and while I'm at it, is there any important information that I should know before starting that isn't in the op?

There are two main planets, with several billion sentient creatures of different races. They have semi-official names that I never bothered to remember. They are linked in reincarnation, so when someone dies on one planet they are reborn on the other in a cycle. A relatively new ice planet was created, but it doesn't have a noteworthy population. Each star system (for the two main planets) also has a gas giant with several moons, some of which are occupied by a small number of sentients. Someone is trying to make another planet for themselves, but we are generally against the idea of every God having their own planet, judging by a past poll on the subject.

Don't annoy Fusil, don't touch Fusil's followers, and don't get in Fusil's way  :P. You also might want to read a few pages back to see what is going on.

From what I've read so far it seems I will have to be extremely careful about who I choose as ally. The fact that my main aspect is linked to things that want to destroy the universe is already enough of a diplomatic challenge.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: February 06, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »

Keshan and Slytha are Earthlike planets that exist in opposite universes
That's what I used to think while playing with Yaos. When I tried making a corporeal plane in my dimension, I was told that was impossible. When I asked to make another corporeal dimension, similar to the Keshan and Slythan dimensions, I was told that that's not how it works and that Keshan and Slytha are in the same dimension, just on different ends of the universe.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4292 on: February 06, 2015, 06:42:23 pm »

Keshan and Slytha are Earthlike planets that exist in opposite universes
That's what I used to think while playing with Yaos. When I tried making a corporeal plane in my dimension, I was told that was impossible. When I asked to make another corporeal dimension, similar to the Keshan and Slythan dimensions, I was told that that's not how it works and that Keshan and Slytha are in the same dimension, just on different ends of the universe.
It's the same universe, but twisted to separate them. It's just easier to say they are opposite, because they basically are, it's just cheaper to do it this way. Like a water balloon you twist the middle of, it's one balloon but two separate pockets of water.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: February 06, 2015, 06:52:53 pm »

Does the gas giant orbiting keshan's star have a name? If not, I might be interested in naming it once my character gets confirmed.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: February 06, 2015, 06:53:46 pm »

Does the gas giant orbiting keshan's star have a name? If not, I might be interested in naming it once my character gets confirmed.
Konva. Named it myself. Slytha's is still unnamed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: February 06, 2015, 06:57:19 pm »

Konva. Named it myself. Slytha's is still unnamed.

Thanks for the answer. I will probably want to name it when I'm in.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4296 on: February 06, 2015, 07:56:41 pm »

I've decided to join. here's my character page:

Name:Ghizher
Sphere: The eldritch, with mysteries as a secondary sphere
Primary form: A tall humanoid with a bloated face, wriggling worm-shaped protuberances cover his whole body, he have a dark green skin, each hand have 7 fingers, two thumbs per hand and 6 toes per foot, each of which are long and clawed. His head consist of two two blank red eyes and a mouth with a large black eye with a red iris inside, surrounded by long, twisted teeth. He has a mane of ethereal light of shifting colors. He is wearing decrepit royal clothes and cape.
associated symbol: the sulfur's alchemical symbol (Think brimstone from the binding of Isaac), with an eye on the middle-top bit.
Description/Background: A dark, twisted god whose purpose and goals remain mysterious, spontaneously born from wasted power and chaos caused by conflicting deities, who are not immediately aware of his existence.

Edit: removed some spheres as asked.
Added. This sounds like a concept with a good chance of having a secret goal.
Last tick's subtitle: It's a result of having to make one up every time and not always having a good one anyone will connect to the IC/public events.
Carefulness and allies: Yes, do be careful. The current balance isn't exactly a truly stable one. All it will take is a nice little spark in the right place... ;)

$$$Response
Micro-moons: Just how micro are these micro-moons? Millionth of Luna's mass/diameter/voume?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: February 06, 2015, 08:24:21 pm »

From what I've read so far it seems I will have to be extremely careful about who I choose as ally. The fact that my main aspect is linked to things that want to destroy the universe is already enough of a diplomatic challenge.

Don't worry too much. Lately there's been a trend of less powerful gods bombarding the new gods with offers of alliance and friendship. I'm sure you'll be just fine as long as you don't agree to any shady business deals (arguably with gods or void beings) and you watch for the giveaway signs that someone's getting annoyed with you to the point where they might take action. There's almost always several indicators that violence might occur before it actually occurs.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: February 06, 2015, 08:59:45 pm »

Don't worry too much. Lately there's been a trend of less powerful gods bombarding the new gods with offers of alliance and friendship. I'm sure you'll be just fine as long as you don't agree to any shady business deals (arguably with gods or void beings) and you watch for the giveaway signs that someone's getting annoyed with you to the point where they might take action. There's almost always several indicators that violence might occur before it actually occurs.

I'm doing munch better than expected, there's only one person who wants my death so far, munch less that I thought there would be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: February 06, 2015, 09:02:33 pm »

Your introduction would have been more fun without 103.09  :-\
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: February 06, 2015, 09:11:51 pm »

Your introduction would have been more fun without 103.09  :-\

I'm voting to repel it, it should make things more interesting :P

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #4301 on: February 06, 2015, 09:35:43 pm »

Yeah, I think ‼FUN‼ is the term you're looking for.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: February 06, 2015, 11:47:56 pm »

As a note, I actually like the subtitles hinting at behind the scenes stuff.

Partially because by connecting them I can get a better idea of what Cim is doing.

And yes, it is always Cim.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: February 06, 2015, 11:56:27 pm »

$$$Response
Micro-moons: Just how micro are these micro-moons? Millionth of Luna's mass/diameter/voume?
Big enough that if they were all to go in between the main moon and the planet, the micromoons would be able to all "fit inside the moon", from a terrestrial's perspective.

EDIT: For clarification, this is just to make some skyfeatures.

EDIT2: Time for another new and possibly over-detailed race by Andres!
Spoiler: Ixens (click to show/hide)
$$$
Price check on creating 1 million Ixens
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 07:04:41 am by Andres »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: February 07, 2015, 08:56:14 am »

As a note, I actually like the subtitles hinting at behind the scenes stuff.

Partially because by connecting them I can get a better idea of what Cim is doing.

And yes, it is always Cim.
Wrong tree.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 350