Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 438190 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4275 on: February 06, 2015, 05:42:41 pm »

I wonder how that will work out for you, considering that we have entire Eldrich fations. Should be interesting.

I can always come up with something else if there is already too munch eldritch gods.

They aren't Gods, and the sphere is still open. Welcome! I doubt that character will last ten ticks!
Actually, he could be very useful in the fight against the Void. If he can attract all interest in the eldritch then the overall safety of the Bubble will be increased since worship and Influence isn't going to the Nulls - it's going to a god.

EDIT: As a god of eldritch, he might be privy to aspects of his sphere that aren't written down. Maybe.

My idea was to be more of a keeper of eldritch knowledge than a world ending abomination.
I suppose I could steal their worshipers If that can earn me reputation/allies or favors.

Eh, don't think that will keep us from killing you  :P. I think their point was that there is already a lot of Eldrich thingies happening in game, with dozens of Null already in existence, making it not-exactly unique to this world. I think it would fit fine, but believe his life expectancy would be short  :P
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: February 06, 2015, 05:46:55 pm »

I wonder how that will work out for you, considering that we have entire Eldrich fations. Should be interesting.

I can always come up with something else if there is already too munch eldritch gods.

They aren't Gods, and the sphere is still open. Welcome! I doubt that character will last ten ticks!
Actually, he could be very useful in the fight against the Void. If he can attract all interest in the eldritch then the overall safety of the Bubble will be increased since worship and Influence isn't going to the Nulls - it's going to a god.

EDIT: As a god of eldritch, he might be privy to aspects of his sphere that aren't written down. Maybe.

My idea was to be more of a keeper of eldritch knowledge than a world ending abomination.
I suppose I could steal their worshipers If that can earn me reputation/allies or favors.

Eh, don't think that will keep us from killing you  :P. I think their point was that there is already a lot of Eldrich thingies happening in game, with dozens of Null already in existence, making it not-exactly unique to this world. I think it would fit fine, but believe his life expectancy would be short  :P

I wouldn't be very sad to loose that god, I've got a few ideas for gods who's existence isn't a blasphemy to all life :p

On another note, could someone explain me what are the constellations for?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: February 06, 2015, 05:48:26 pm »

On another note, could someone explain me what are the constellations for?

Depends on who you ask. Realistically? Probably just pretty stars people decided to put up one day. They have some effect on a magic nobody seems to use. Andres believes they have power over certain things, but that was dropped a long time ago. In my opinion, just decorations they are.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: February 06, 2015, 05:48:58 pm »

-snip-
I've yet to see the results of them myself, but "The constellations may or may not affect god actions. It's hard to say. It does affect Celestial magic which mortals use for divination, luck stuff, and other things like that."

At least that was what KJP PM'd me

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: February 06, 2015, 06:00:38 pm »

I wouldn't be very sad to loose that god, I've got a few ideas for gods who's existence isn't a blasphemy to all life :p
Some might say that death is the ultimate blasphemy to all life, but Joha(Life) and Atropos(Death, Dust) get along rather well relative to their spheres. I say relatively well because they barely if ever interact with one-another, but that's how Joha operates with everyone, really.

$$$
Price check on creating micro-moons that orbit around Luna-sized moons

EDIT: KJP, what does the last Tick's subtitle refer to?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:03:45 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: February 06, 2015, 06:04:40 pm »

Temporal shudders quake violently in the Bubble and then stop abruptly.

I would assume. Pay attention!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: February 06, 2015, 06:05:54 pm »

From what I've seen on the main thread, there seems to be a very limited number of planets. Would someone mind telling me more about them, like their names and population?

and while I'm at it, is there any important information that I should know before starting that isn't in the op?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: February 06, 2015, 06:07:55 pm »

As far as I know, there are 2 normal planets, Kesha and Slytha, which have a variety of races living on them. Then we have Nikjol, A planet created by Neron and KI'Tork. As far as I know, only Neron, KI'Tork and me (Melyssa) have created something there.

There might be more planets though

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: February 06, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »

Temporal shudders quake violently in the Bubble and then stop abruptly.

I would assume. Pay attention!
Yeah but they happen every other Tick. I really wish subtitles to refer to publicly-known stuff rather than stuff that happens behind-the-scenes. Seriously, it's like if all the gods had a really massive civil war and the subtitle was "An Accountant Files his Taxes for the 405th Time and there's also a war or something".

As far as I know, there are 2 normal planets, Kesha and Slytha
Keshan and Slytha.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: February 06, 2015, 06:11:30 pm »

From what I've seen on the main thread, there seems to be a very limited number of planets. Would someone mind telling me more about them, like their names and population?

and while I'm at it, is there any important information that I should know before starting that isn't in the op?

There are two main planets, with several billion sentient creatures of different races. They have semi-official names that I never bothered to remember. They are linked in reincarnation, so when someone dies on one planet they are reborn on the other in a cycle. A relatively new ice planet was created, but it doesn't have a noteworthy population. Each star system (for the two main planets) also has a gas giant with several moons, some of which are occupied by a small number of sentients. Someone is trying to make another planet for themselves, but we are generally against the idea of every God having their own planet, judging by a past poll on the subject.

Don't annoy Fusil, don't touch Fusil's followers, and don't get in Fusil's way  :P. You also might want to read a few pages back to see what is going on.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: February 06, 2015, 06:15:11 pm »

Someone is trying to make another planet for themselves, but we are generally against the idea of every God having their own planet, judging by a past poll on the subject.

Don't annoy Fusil, don't touch Fusil's followers, and don't get in Fusil's way  :P. You also might want to read a few pages back to see what is going on.
You can still make your own personal planet if you want. There's no rule against it.

I wouldn't worry too much about Fusil. All he ever did was threaten people and now he's no longer allowed to do that. Also, he got into a fight with the god of Luck and shot himself in the face with a gun. Did I mention that he's the god of Weapons?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: February 06, 2015, 06:17:08 pm »

Someone is trying to make another planet for themselves, but we are generally against the idea of every God having their own planet, judging by a past poll on the subject.

You can still make your own personal planet if you want. There's no rule against it.

I wouldn't worry too much about Fusil. All he ever did was threaten people and now he's no longer allowed to do that. Also, he got into a fight with the god of Luck and shot himself in the face with a gun. Did I mention that he's the god of Weapons?

He also may or may not have killed Yaos. Who got beaten up a thousand times. By monkeys. What a looser!

Also, take everything Andres says with a grain of salt. Everything. He likes to assume things that are wrong. If he ever tells you something, get someone else to confirm it, because there is a 50% chance he just made it up  :P.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:28 pm »

There are two main planets, with several billion sentient creatures of different races. They have semi-official names that I never bothered to remember. They are linked in reincarnation, so when someone dies on one planet they are reborn on the other in a cycle. A relatively new ice planet was created, but it doesn't have a noteworthy population. Each star system (for the two main planets) also has a gas giant with several moons, some of which are occupied by a small number of sentients. Someone is trying to make another planet for themselves, but we are generally against the idea of every God having their own planet, judging by a past poll on the subject.

Fusil embarassed itself...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: February 06, 2015, 06:20:30 pm »

He also may or may not have killed Yaos. Who got beaten up a thousand times. By monkeys. What a looser!
We was killed 6 times. 5 of those times were supposed to be permanent deaths. Fusil's only ever come back from non-permanent deaths and he only came back twice. So yeah, Yaos got beaten up a thousand times but so did Rocky Balboa.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4289 on: February 06, 2015, 06:21:41 pm »

As far as I know, there are 2 normal planets, Kesha and Slytha, which have a variety of races living on them. Then we have Nikjol, A planet created by Neron and KI'Tork. As far as I know, only Neron, KI'Tork and me (Melyssa) have created something there.

There might be more planets though
These are the inhabited planets.
Keshan and Slytha are Earthlike planets that exist in opposite universes, when a mortal dies on one it reincarnates on the other, unless a god interferes with an afterlife or something. Most races exist on both, but Serac (my old god, now retired) created two races, each which reincarnates into the other race when they die. The planets have a moon each.

Nikjol has a freezing sun, a giant lightbulb sun, glowing green oceans and is made of ice. Very few races live on it.

Then there are two gas giants in the solar systems of Keshan and Slythan, which each have 30 moons. The moons are also lightly inhabited.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 350